When someone dies, their loved ones want to say something special. They may want to send a funeral message to the person’s family or friends. A funeral message can be a beautiful way to remember the person. Funeral Messages Flower Card is a beautiful way to say goodbye to a loved one. These cards are a great way to show your respect and farewell to someone who has passed away.
Funeral Messages for Flower Card
- There is no way to express my sorrow for you, so I’ll say it the only way I know how: I’m sorry for your loss and for your grief.
- Our hearts are filled with sadness and tears, but our memories are filled with smiles of the good times we shared over the years.
- I will treasure every moment we shared, missing you, until we meet again. Rest well.
- The gift of life is a gift that keeps on giving. (Deceased’s name)’s life has given us all something special, and we’ll each give that gift to another.
- Condolences to all Family and Friends of [Deseased Name]. May God comfort you today and tomorrow.
- We can’t begin to imagine what you are feeling, but let us share our heartfelt condolence.
- Our loss is God’s gain, may you find peace in life beyond.
- Prayers to the family during this difficult loss. May God guide your hearts to peace.
- Yesterday is a memory, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, which is why it is called the present.
- Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
- From your work family to your home family, we are so sorry for your loss.
- Our deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your loved one rest in peace.
- May these flowers in some way help to express our heartfelt sympathy.
- Nothing can be the same now you are gone. All our lives were enriched by knowing you.
- I can’t begin to imagine your loss. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
- At a time, such as this, words cannot express our feelings. Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak.
- We hope these flowers express what our words never will
- Sending love and strength to [Deceased Name] family and loved ones. [He / She] was always kind to our family.
- What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning.
- When a person becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
- We were so lucky to have had you in our lives you taught us so much and we will miss you every day.
- Like a flower, you will never truly die so long as we spread memories of you eternally.
Heart touching Funeral Messages Flower Card
There are no words that can truly capture the magnitude of grief felt after the death of a loved one. However, funeral flowers can often be a beautiful and touching way to express our sadness. Here are some beautiful funeral messages flower card ideas to help you express your condolences to the families of the deceased.
- Though words, however gentle, cannot take your loss away, still may these flowers sent in sympathy help comfort you today
- I wish I could gather the right words to ease your pain and offer you comfort.
- Today is the beginning of a difficult journey of saying goodbye. We will walk beside you as you grieve, supporting you in both sadness and the joy of memories.
- I will never forget you and your kindness. Neither time nor distance can fade a beautiful spirit.
- May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My most sincere condolences.
- He/she is greatly missed, forever cherished and always remembered.
- Your endless journey has begun, your soul is now free, find your peace and know I will never forget you.
- Thank you for bringing so much joy and fun to those around you. Rest in peace, dear friend.
- There are no words for how much you will be missed. I will treasure the memory of your friendship forever.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
- This small gesture comes with great care for you and your family.
- May her legacy live on through the beautiful memories she has left with you. God bless your family.
- Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- I’m sorry for your loss, may our gesture of comfort reach your heart.
- I’ll look for signs each and every day you’re still with me, this I pray.
- Wishing you peace and comfort. And wishing you the courage to face the days ahead. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers
- May these flowers serve as an expression of my deepest condolences
- May today be a celebration of love for all in attendance.
- We are here for you, take what you need – help, comfort, time alone – and we will gladly give it.
- Thank you for touching my life. You’ll never know the extent to which you reached my soul. Your love and kindness have left a mark that will go on to touch others, so your spirit will always live on.
- Our deepest sympathies to you and your family during this difficult time.
- We can’t be with you in person, but we are with you in spirit always.
Check out these:
- 150 Best Happy New Year Wishes for Lover
- 135 Fantastic Good Morning Sunday Messages
- 150 Good Evening Messages to Completing the Day
Unique Funeral Messages
- Death brings a heartbreak that no one can heal, but you gave me memories that even death cannot steal.
- At a time, such as this, words cannot express our feelings
- Loss leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
- You will be missed but never forgotten. You have captured a place in our hearts. Rest in Peace
- May the road rise up to meet you and may the wind be always at your back.
- With heartfelt sympathy and understanding thoughts in this time of sadness.
- In sadness and celebration, we stand together as a family to work through this difficult time. Just as we walked through life together, we’ll find a way through the pain of death.
- You brought joy, happiness and laughter to all who met you. You will be deeply missed by everyone.
- May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept our sincere condolences.
- There are no goodbyes for us, wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
- We are thinking of you and your family today, hoping some healing comes from your being together.
- We don’t know how to ease your pain, but we hope that these flowers remind you of the beauty of life that your husband still wants you to see
- To gather. To grieve. To celebrate. To praise. To mourn. To love … To remember.
- I’ll walk beside you to share in your grief and help in your healing.
- Like a beautiful flower, (name of deceased)’s memory will bloom in our hearts year after year.
- God took you in his loving arms, He saw you needed rest, His garden must be beautiful, For He only takes the best.
- With you here the world was a better place. You will be sorely missed by all your family and friends.
- Today, we celebrate you as we will in our hearts forever.
What should I write on the card for funeral flowers?
As the best funeral messages for a loved one will vary depending on the individual’s personality and relationship with the deceased. However, some general tips on crafting funeral messages that will be meaningful to the deceased’s family and friends include expressing condolences and expressing gratitude for their loved one’s life.
- Many friends come into our lives, but only a few leave with their footprints on our hearts.
- May you have memories for comfort, friends for support, and flowers to ease your sadness.
- God has called back one of his angels you will always be in our hearts.
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak
- We will always remember the good times, learn from the bad, and live for our friend.
- Cherish the memories and the love you shared will never fade.
- What we once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes part of us.
- There’s nothing I can say that will ease your pain, but I want you to know that I am thinking of you. My deepest condolences.
- [Name], you are an inspiration to me always. Your big heart and fierce love won’t be forgotten.
- My deepest heartfelt condolences to the [Name] Family upon the passing of their Loving Wonderful Mother, Words can’t express how saddened we are.
- Go with the angels to that better place, and save me a seat! You will live forever in my heart. Until we meet again- Love and hugs!
- May you find comfort and healing in the love of those who remember with you.
Check out these:
- 130 Messages Ideas for Wishing 18th Birthday Delightfully
- 130 Happy Hanukkah Messages to Make You Smile!
- 150 Heartfelt Good Morning Messages for a Friend
What is an appropriate message for funeral flowers?
- May my condolences bring you comfort and may our prayers ease the pain of this loss.
- We never had a chance to say goodbye, a true friend and honourable person, you will be forever missed.
- We wish to express our sympathy in your loss and to let you know that our thoughts are with you.
- Death is not to be feared, but celebrated as a homecoming.
- You left us too soon, but you leave our hearts and our memories full of love, joy, and compassion. We will miss you greatly but are content in knowing we will see you again. All our love and prayers.
- When death hands us grief, we offer these flowers as a truce that beauty and life may prevail.
- Please know that we are thinking of you and your family during this time of sorrow.
- Loss leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.
- I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that we are just a phone call away. My heartfelt condolences.
- Rest in peace my love. Your life’s work is done. Everyone who knew you can only say, “Well Done”.
- May the love of family and friends carry you through this difficult time.
What do you write on a flower card?
Looking to send a beautiful message with flowers? Why not create a flower card that celebrates the special person in your life? Whether you’re celebrating a anniversary, happy birthday, or just want to say “I love you,” a flower card is a perfect way to express your sentiments. Here are some of the good messages for funeral messages flower card.
- You brought joy, happiness and laughter to all who met you; you will be sorely missed by everyone
- God will link the broken chain, as one by one we meet again. In our hearts he will always stay, Loved and remembered every day.
- All fondness unexpressed, all farewells unspoken, all smiles unseen, A waterfall of tears is not enough.
- A light has gone out of our lives, but our happy memories remain.
- May these flowers in some small way express the sympathy and sadness we feel for you during this difficult time. With deepest sympathy
- This is a promise to you, that we will support your family through their grief in your honour.
- Please know that we are thinking of you and your family during this time of sorrow
- We are with you in spirit today, and will be here for you when you return.
- To me you were so special. Someone good and true. Never will I forget you, I thought the world of you.
- May these flowers remind you of our loving thoughts and prayers
- Though words, however gentle, cannot take your loss away, still may these flowers sent in sympathy help comfort you today.
Check out these: