Wedding thank you messages to guests are a great way to show your appreciation for their attendance at your wedding. You can thank your guests for coming, for being supportive, or for their specific contributions to your wedding. Here are some ideas for thank you messages to send out to everyone who attended our wedding.
Wedding Thank You Messages to Guests
- Thank you for being there for the wedding. You made our day very special and meaningful for us.
- Thank you for attending our wedding. We appreciate the support and kind words you have given us on this special day. We really like to have you as part of the start of a new life together.
- Thank you for celebrating with us. It was a beautiful ceremony and we are very happy to be making this commitment to one another. You should know how much we appreciate your attendance.
- Thank you for attending my wedding. I am happy to see everyone having a great time and enjoying themselves.
- Thank you for coming to celebrate our wedding. We are both very happy that we have so many friends and family who made the trip to see us. Thanks for all of the cards, presents, meals, and the time which you put in.
- Thank you for bringing such a big group of people! I know this must have been a lot of work for you, but I really appreciate you all and it was great to see everyone.
- Thank you for being there for us today. You make our day even more special. I hope it was not too much trouble to come here, but I really appreciate your coming all the way here.
- Thank you for making this day special. It truly was beautiful. I’m so honoured to have you all be part of it. You made my day so much better.
- Thank you for coming to my wedding. I know it was a long drive out here, but I’m glad you made it. Have fun and dance a lot!
- Thank you for coming to our wedding and celebrating our love. Your presence on our special day meant a lot to us. We will never forget this day.
- We know you were a little disappointed that we chose not to have the wedding on your home soil, but we wanted to share our joy with all of our friends. We are extremely grateful for all the travel and expense you went through to be there.
- On our wedding occasion, our family honoured to see you as a guest and appreciate your sweet present.
- Thank you for being such a wonderful group of friends. Everyone was truly happy and supportive as we celebrated our union. I appreciate how well you got along with everyone and did your best to make the day extra special for us.
- Thank you for coming to the wedding. This celebration wouldn’t have been the same without you. We appreciate your support and encouragement.
- Thank you for coming to our wedding. We’re glad that you were able to share our special day with us. Thank you for the gifts and we loved having you celebrate with us!
- Thank you for all of the gifts. The happy couple is so grateful and their kitchen is now full of all kinds of appliances to help them start out a new life together.
- Thank you for coming to my wedding and being part of the celebration. I’m so glad we have had the chance to get to know each other over the years. I hope you had a great time!
- Thank you for coming to our wedding. We really appreciate all of your help in making our day so special. Without your help and support, it wouldn’t have been nearly as wonderful. We appreciate you being there with us.
- Thank you so much for being a part of this special day. It was so wonderful to see everyone here, and I hope we can celebrate many more occasions together.
- Sincere thanks for the beautiful gifts, hopeed and specifically, your helping hands on this memorable day.
- Thank you so much for coming to the wedding, it meant a lot seeing in person how many people care about us and are there with us on this new adventure.
- You have taken the half of our burden on my brother’s wedding. It’s hard to find such supportive friends like you. I think, friend is not a right phrase for you, but you’re a part of our family. Sending love from heart!
- Thanks for coming to the wedding. You made the night so much better with your love and support.
- Thank you for coming to our wedding! We appreciated the effort you took to be there. We know that it isn’t easy to travel to a different city and be with us on the happiest day of our lives, but we are very grateful. We hope you to have a wonderful wedding.
- Thank you for making the trip, standing outside in the cold wedding with me, and having a great time. It means so much to me.
- Thank you for attending our wedding. We are so happy to have had great people by our side, supporting us as we became husband and wife. We will never forget the love and kindness you all showed us!
- Thank you for the lovely gift and note that came from you. I really appreciate all the thought you put into it. It’s great to know that we will stay in touch and I’m forever grateful for the memories we have shared throughout our friendship. Thank you for coming on this special day–you made it feel just that little bit more memorable.
- Thank you for making our wedding the most special day. None of it would have been the same without your presence. Thank you again!
- Thank you for coming to celebrate. I know it’s a long way from where you live and it is so nice of you to make the trip.
Wedding Thank You Messages to Guests from Bride and Groom
When your wedding is over, it’s important to thank all of your guests! You don’t have to spend a lot of time writing thank you notes, but here are some ideas to get you started:
- Thank you for being there to celebrate the joyous occasion with us. We appreciate your kind words, and also appreciate your attendance. Hope you had an amazing time at this beautiful wedding!
- Thank you for coming. It was a beautiful day and it would not have been the same without you there. I’m glad we’ve become such good friends through the years because I know that I can always come to you if I ever need help.
- Thank you for coming to our wedding. I know everyone is so busy with their own lives and schedules, but you took the time to be a part of our big day. We are so grateful for your love and support.
- Thank you for being an amazing wedding guest. Thank you for your generous gifts, for attending and for letting us know how proud of us you are.
- Thank you for making the long trip to be here. We really appreciate all of the love and support you have given us. You have made this weekend an amazing experience.
- Thank you for coming to our wedding! We appreciate it. Hope everyone had a fun time and can’t wait to see you all again at the reception!
- Moments spend with our families are precious. It reminds us family bond, fondness, togetherness and affection. And, you worth it by coming there. I still Cherish the moment when you were shouting like insane. Much appreciated.
- Thank you for making our big day so special and fun. We are very happy to have you as part of our lives.
- I am much delighted to see you on my wedding day. The way you took part in every wedding games were amazing. I still remember your funny dance at the end of the night. Hope you cherish those moments too.
- Thank you for coming. I’m so glad you could make it. The dinner was amazing. We had a great time. We laughed and danced the night away, it was fun! Thank you for the great memories made.
- Thank you for being happy for me. Thank you for celebrating my marriage to my best friend with me in person and on Facebook. I’m so lucky to have the best friends and family in the world.
- Thank you for coming to my wedding. I know it was a long trip and not always easy to find accommodations, but your presence made the evening so special. I’m glad we all had such a good time!
- I’m grateful for your coming on my wedding day, and most importantly, your gift is so precious. You’ve the best choice. I like it very much. I would like to invite you for the party as well which we are planning to held in London in this year. Without your presence, it would not be worth. So see you there too.
- Thank you for attending. I really appreciate it and hope you had a good time. I hope you will come to visit us in our new place and invite us over if we come to your neighbourhood.
- Thank you for being so nice to me and my parents. You helped us a lot on the day of our wedding, and we appreciate it very much.
- Delightful and kind-hearted individuals like you makes each event an extraordinary one to consistently recall. Much obliged to you. I’m happily regarded.
- Thank you for coming to our wedding. We enjoyed ourselves very much and it was great seeing you.
- We just wanted to thank you again for coming to our wedding. It was great to see you there and we had a blast dancing the night away with all of you. Thank you so much for celebrating with us.
- Thank you for coming to our wedding. We appreciate your support and efforts in making our special day one for the books.
- I most likely felt honoured seeing you. I’m happy that we made some great memories.
- Thank you for being a part of our special day. We are both very grateful that you could make it. You were so kind to bring your gift even though we had already given a gift card in the mail. Thank you for everything you did!
- Thank you for coming to our wedding. We couldn’t have chosen a better group of people to share our special day with. We hope that you had a great time and hope we can talk again soon.
- Thank you for being so supportive. Your presence at my wedding means the world to me. I want you to know that I am thankful every day that we are friends.
- Thank you for coming to our wedding and for celebrating with us. It is nice that we are surrounded by so many loving and supportive people. We feel loved, blessed and happy.
- Thank you for being my friends. You helped make the day very special by standing up with me. Your presence and support are greatly appreciated.
- What can I ever do to reimburse you? I guarantee to be there for you as you were for me on my big day. I value everything you did.
- Thank you for being a part of the happiest day in our lives. We are often told how lucky we are to have such wonderful guests like all of you. Thank you for making us feel so loved.
- Thank you for coming to our special day. It was nice to have special people by our side to help us celebrate and make it even more special. We appreciate that you took time out of your day, or even travelled into town, to be a part of this special day.
- Thank you for being a part of our day. The wedding would not have been the same without seeing your beautiful face. It’s such a pleasure having you in our lives.
- Thank you for coming to our wedding. We really appreciate your presents and your time spent with us on our special day. Have a safe drive or flight home and we hope that you have an amazing life ahead of you!
Check out these:
- Sincere Thank you Messages for Friends
- Cute Happy Anniversary Messages Showing Care
- Good Evening Messages to Completing the Day
Best Wedding Thank You Messages to Guests
- Thanks for coming to the wedding. It was great to see you again and hear how your life is going. It was also great to meet another member of the family.
- Thank you for being there with us on our special day. We appreciate all of your support and engagement at the party. We couldn’t do it without you!
- We were so tensed about arranging things at our wedding function accurately. But, you considered this wedding function as yours. That’s because, you supported us and handled our work. I’m grateful for God who gives such blessing in the form of you.
- I couldn’t stop myself for appreciating how you performed at our wedding function. I have got amazing dance skills. We all admired you at the wedding. You are talented person. May God bless all your plans and shows his glory upon you.
- Thank you for being a part of our wedding. It was very exciting having so many friends and relatives join in on the fun. Thank you for all the presents, they are truly special to us.
- We just wanted to say a quick thank you. Everyone had a great time at the wedding and loved the food, the favours, and everything. Thanks again for being such great guests!
- Thank you for attending. We enjoyed the party. We couldn’t have asked for a more fun-loving group.
- Our expressions of thankfulness can’t coordinate the greatness of your liberality during our wedding day. Warm regards to you.
- Thank you for being at our wedding. We appreciate the effort you made to get here on time and stay for the whole day.
- Guest are the main rock of the wedding. Without you, the day would not be complete so well. Much appreciate all of you for becoming part of our function.
- Your presence gives me an unforgettable memories. We will always cherish these moments.
- Thank you for coming to my wedding. I know it is a busy day for you and it means a lot to me that you could take some time from your busy lives to come to see me get married.
- Thank you for celebrating with us, for showing up to our big day and for being a part of it. We couldn’t have done this without you.
- We never made arrangements for a wedding this way, however having you around made it an advantageous one, a day never to overlook. Much gratitude to you.
- I’m obliged to you for attending this most important day of my life. I profoundly valued your presence.
Wedding Thank You Messages to Guests Today
When you attend a wedding, you are part of an event that is going to be remembered for a long time. The bride and groom are counting on you to extend a gracious thank you to everyone who made the day so special. And it’s not just a formal event where you say a few words to the couple. You can also send a heartfelt message to the guests later on. When you send a wedding thank you note, you can tell the couple how much you enjoyed the day and how happy you were to be a part of it. You can also mention any special memories you have of the day. You can also tell the guests how much you appreciate their presence and generosity.
No matter what your message is, be sure to send it quickly. The couple will likely be busy getting ready to leave and they won’t have time to read a long note. And don’t forget to include a gift for the couple! A gift card to a favorite restaurant or store is always a wonderful way to say thank you.
Here are some of our favorite wedding thank you messages to guests today:
- Thank you for being part of our special day. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to be there with us. The vows we wrote for each other were made very personal and meaningful because we were surrounded by our best friends and family members, so thank you for making this day extra special.
- Thank you for making our wedding such a great day. Your words of encouragement to us and your compliments on the food helped us feel very good about the whole thing. The flowers were absolutely amazing, and we are very thankful you all came to be with us on our special day.
- I’m grateful for the affection and joy that you have added to our lives. We are happy to such an extent that you had joined to go along with us in our reception.
- I want to first thank all of you for sharing this day with me. This was the most important day of my life and I’m glad you were able to be a part of it. From showing up to helping set up and enjoying the wedding festivities, I appreciate it all. It means so much to me that you were there for my big day.
- I need to state much obliged. You filled my heart with joy totally. I trust you made some great memories as well.
- Thank you for celebrating our special day with us. We appreciate your presence and we couldn’t have asked for better people to be a part of it.
- Love, care and affection you on our unique day, we feel so regarded. Much appreciated.
- Thank you to our family and friends for celebrating this wonderful day with us. We know how busy everyone is, and we were so grateful to see that everyone made it.
- Thank you for coming to celebrate with us. We enjoyed having all of you and being able to share this special moment with you. It meant so much that you all came out to be with us.
- Thank you so much for all the gifts. You went above and beyond. I was stunned by how many people gave money for our honeymoon! It was an amazing day and we will never forget it. We will write you all a thank you card soon enough!
- Thank you for making the trip to come to see me get married. It meant a lot that you came. I hope you all the best in your lives together and hope you will keep in touch and visit us often.
- Thank you for coming to the wedding. It was so nice to have friends and family there with me and my wife on our special day. I hope you had a great time.
- Thank you for coming out to our wedding. We hope you had a great time and were able to enjoy yourselves. The food was incredible, and we appreciate that you helped make the party a success!
Check out these:
- Wedding Invitation Messages to Receive Warm Wishes
- Amazing Congratulations Messages on Promotion
- Party Invitation Messages That Will Rock Your Event
How do you write a wedding thank you message?
- Thank you for coming to our union and sharing the day with us. Your presence on the day made it such a special moment for both of us.
- Thank you for coming and celebrating with us. This day could not be possible without your presence and we are thankful to have you here!
- We are overwhelmed with your presence on the great day of wedding. We are lucky to get you there. Without you, marriage would not have been that much enjoyable!
- Thank you for being a part of the day. From the moment I met you, I could tell that we were going to be great friends. Thanks for making my special day even better by attending.
- Thank you so much for coming to the wedding. It was great to see you all there and I’m glad you enjoyed our speech.
- Thank you so much for coming to the wedding. I know there were many other things we had to choose from on Saturday, but we were really happy you came. We had a lot of fun and hope you did, too.
- Thank you for coming to the wedding. I know this was hard to pull together on short notice, but I appreciate your presence here.
- Thank you so much for being a part of this. We love you all and are so happy you were there to share this experience with us. Thank you for everything you did to help make this day as special as it was.
- Thank you for being there to support us on our big day. We really enjoyed having you there and hope that you had a great time!
How do you write a wedding thank you?
When you are planning your wedding, one of the most important things you will do is choose your wedding thank you cards. You want to make sure that you send thank you cards to everyone who helped make your wedding a success. When you are planning your wedding, one of the most important things you will do is choose your wedding thank you cards. You want to make sure that you send thank you cards to everyone who helped make your wedding a success.
There are a lot of different ways to write thank you cards. One way is to simply write a heartfelt message on the card. Another way is to include a photo of you and your spouse at the wedding. You can also include a gift or a note from the wedding coordinator. No matter what you choose to write, make sure that you send thank you cards to everyone who helped make your wedding a success. You will never regret it!
Some more ideas are given below:
- Thank you for attending the wedding. It was a beautiful affair and we appreciate each and every one of you for showing up. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback about the wedding.
- Your presence on my special day was greatly appreciated. You helped make the ceremony and reception an unforgettable experience, and I’m so grateful you were able to be there.
- Thank you for sharing in our joy. Everyone commented on your wonderful friendly nature and how happy you all were. You guys were great all weekend. Thank you for everything, we are blessed to know you.
- Thank you for being such honored guests at our wedding. Every one of you made us feel so loved and valued as we began our new life together. We’re very grateful to have each of you in our lives.
- Thank you for the wonderful party. We really appreciate all of your help, hard work and effort that you put into making our special day perfect. Everyone had a great time, and we are very grateful to have you in our lives.
- We truly appreciate your presence o this occasion and making our day more joyful. Sincerely, grateful for becoming the part of our happiness.
- Your essence made the day significantly otherworldly. We are exceptionally thankful and glad to have such astonishing loved ones. Much obliged to you for the blessings. We value all the affections from you.
- Thank you for being a part of our special day. We know that your presence meant everything to us and we are so happy that you all were able to attend and share in our joy. We appreciate everything you did to make the day run smoothly – from helping set up to attending a rehearsal, and especially being on time!
- Thank you for being my guests at the wedding. You made the night very special. I was so happy to see you all having a good time.
- Thank you for being a part of our special day. We appreciate your presence and hope you had a good time! We can’t wait to see the pictures.
- Thank you so much for celebrating with us. Your presence on this day meant a lot to me. I can tell you had a good time by all of the smiling faces when I saw you dancing. It is a memory that will last forever!
- Thank you so much for coming to my wedding and celebrating with me. I hope you had a great time and will come back any time you are in the area.
- Thank you for being there on our special day! We appreciate all of the gifts we got and the lovely card you gave us at the reception. It made us feel really great and lifted our spirits.
- Thank you for attending, both sets of parents and the bride and groom. The wedding was wonderful. When I saw everyone together at the reception I was overcome with emotion.
- Thank you for being there for my wedding. I hope you enjoyed yourself and the food. You are all very special people in my life.