Wedding Messages are a great way to show your guests how much you care about their special day. Whether you’re planning to say something heartfelt or funny, there’s a message that will fit your wedding perfectly. Here are some best wedding messages ideas:
- It means the world to me to see you so happy. Couldn’t have asked for a better addition to the family.
- It seems like yesterday we were playing ‘house’ in the backyard, and now you get to do it in real life. I couldn’t be happier for you both. Congratulations!
- We’ve been together for so long, as close as sisters can be and now it’s time for each of us to move in different directions. As your wedding approaches I wish for you every happiness. May you both enjoy all that this life has to offer.
- We are delighted to have such a wonderful new member in the family. Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness.
- Congratulations! May the love that joins you together only become stronger in the coming years of your life. Always cherish the love you have for each other and never let it fade away. Accept my heartiest wedding wishes for you!
- We are so happy to add a new member to our family. Thank you so much for bringing joy to our hearts. Congratulations!
- The spark in your eyes tells a lot more about your love than you know. You have all my good wishes on this beautiful occasion. Congratulations!
- I’m/we’re thrilled you make each other so happy. Best wishes!
- Congratulations! I wish you a happy and prosperous married life that lasts forever.
- I wish that this beautiful couple dances on their grandchildren’s wedding day. I wish you both all the happiness and love in life. Happy Wedding.
- May your married life be an inspiration to all the couples. Happy married life.
- I love you both. Today I gain a new sibling and I couldn’t be happier!
- I’m so thankful to have a sister/brother like you. And I wish you and your new husband/wife lifelong joy.
- That fortune-teller we saw in Vegas was right. You did meet the man/woman of your dreams. Best wishes to you both!
- Congratulations on your wedding. I wish both of you a very happy married life.
- On this romantic day, when you two shall hold hands, I pray to God that, may you never have to take them apart. Have a wonderful married life filled with joy, care and passion. I wish you a great married life.
- Lots of love to the best sister/brother in the whole world and her/his new partner for life. May you have a marriage full of love and happiness!
- I always wanted a brother/sister and now I get one. Congratulations to you both on finding one another.
- The relationship of husband-wife is the most beautiful relationship in the world. It’s the relation by which two different people turn into one entity for a lifetime. Best wishes to you too. Happy wedding!
- I wish for both of you, the most joyful married life filled with smiles together. Have a wonderful wedded life.
- May both of you be faithful to each other like you’ve always been faithful to God. May his mercy always be with you!
- I pray for your marriage to be filled with happiness, love, and support. Have the happiest married life, dear!
- Welcome to the dangerous world of married life! No use of repenting now. Have a safe journey.
- May you two live a happy married life, now and always, filled with affection, trust, love, respect, and unbreakable bonding. Congrats on a new and happy married life!
- What a wonderful day for our family, and especially you two. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime.
Wedding Card Messages
Wedding card messages can be a really special way to say congratulations or just say how much you care about the couple. They’re a great way to show your love and support! Some best wedding card messages are given below:
- Thank you for having me on your biggest occasion. It truly blessed my eyes to see you guys together. I pray for eternal happiness in your married life. Congratulations.
- May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more!
- They say in life you should always keep your eyes wide open. However, after marriage it is better closed!
- Let the flowers of love bloom in your heart for today and forever. You deserve a life full of happiness and cheers. Happy wedding!
- My best wishes and lots of love to this newly married couple. May God shower you with all His blessings.
- Like the sky, like winds, and like sweet flowing waters, may your love always continue to exist. I wish you a very happy married life.
- Congratulations on your marriage, and welcome to the family!
- With marriage, comes new challenges and phases in life. But, with your sincere and honest love you shall sail through such obstacles. Enjoy every moment of your love life. May you two always stay together in love. Congratulations on your wedding.
- A toast to the best [mom/dad] I could ever ask for, and your amazing new partner.
- May you find all the happiness in the world and may your days be filled with the colors of love. Congratulations to both of you!
- May this marriage be a new adventure in your life. Wishing you a happy and wonderful marriage.
- Of all the big life events we’ve celebrated over the years, today tops the list. Congrats!
- Marriage marks the end of a love story and the commencement of a wrestling match. Happy married life anyway.
- Warmest wishes on your special day. Cheers to you both.
- You bring my sister/brother so much joy. All my love!
- We’re delighted to share this day with you both.
- Today is the beginning of your new chapter of life. Wishing you all the love, joy, and happiness!
- As your friend, it is truly my pleasure to celebrate the both of you today. Your marriage makes the world a better place.
- Together, the two of you are such a blessing to our family. We look forward to your new journey together.
Check Out These:
- Charming Love Messages for her
- Brilliant Christmas Messages for Friends
- Good Night Messages for Her That Will Make Her Feel Special
Wedding Messages for Colleague
- We may have struggled as we grew up, yet now we stand together and are better for it. You and your love may struggle as you grow together, and you may struggle more than you and I ever did- but you will grow closer for it.
- The love you share, is immense and sweet. May your love never fade away. I wish you a marriage, filled with loads of joy, love and care. May your feelings and emotions for each other only grow deep and strong with time. All the best for the times ahead.
- I can never express how happy I am about your marriage ceremony. You guys have made it and proved that love wins always. Never let this happiness fade away.
- May God’s love be with you till the end. May you find many more reasons to love each other and to be grateful to God for having each other!
- Congratulations on your marriage! You two look so good together that it seems like you really are made for each other! Have a wonderful life together!
- To the best mom/dad I could ever ask for, and his/her new husband/wife. Much happiness to you both.
- Best wishes to both of you. It is lovely to see that you both found each other, fallen in love, and now you’re getting married. Congratulations on your new journey.
- May your married life be filled with roses. I’m pretty sure with the love you have for each other, you will fight back together the few thorns that come in your way as well. Congratulations to the newly married couple.
- Stay true to each other and always keep your faith in the miracles of God. May your life together be full of bliss!
- Wishing you a lifetime of joy as you join your lives together in the holy bond of marriage. May God bless you both!
- Congratulations! May this wedding brings long-lasting love and happiness for the two of you.
- Warmest wishes on your big day and as you start a new chapter of life and love together. May Allah grant you wisdom, blessings, and happiness.
- Lots of love and happiness to you both on this exciting and joyful day for our family.
- Today, we add one more member to our family, and we couldn’t be happier. Best wishes to you both.
- Congratulations! May God always guide you to lead a married life full of love, compassion, and purity. May you both find true happiness in the prayers!
- May God grant you blessings of untold happiness and joy. May you love each other and cherish one another forever.
- Wishing the absolute best to two wonderful people as your build a life of love together. Congratulations.
- Marriage is not only about craziness and joys. It’s about the liabilities and responsibilities. So, make yourself prepared to protect your family’s peace. Wishing you never-ending love and happiness! Happy Conjugal life!
- The two of you are a blessing not only to each other but to all those around you. Your love ripples out into the world and inspires your friends, family, and community. We are so happy for you and look forward to watching you grow in love as a couple.
Non Cheesy Wedding Card Messages
- Today is the beginning of an incredible new journey looking toward the future and all that it offers. For my beautiful sister who deserves only the best, may your wedding day be everything you’ve dreamt of. Wishing you love, joy, and a long life spent together.
- We couldn’t have asked for a better addition to the family. We love you both so much, congratulations.
- May this new start, bring all the joy and happiness in your life. May you always stay in love with each other. Enjoy your wedding day. Congratulations.
- You two have just made the brightest example of undying and unfailing love in front of the world. May you both be happy in the coming years!
- I’m/we’re so thrilled to celebrate this wonderful day with you both.
- Son/daughter, I/we feel many emotions on this day. Most of all, I’m/we’re happy you’ve found someone wonderful to share your life with. Best wishes to you both.
- Marriage is a promise to stay by each others side for the better or worse. Congratulations and the best of luck for your beautiful and adventurous new journey.
- May you bring each other as much happiness and friendship as you’ve brought me. Congratulations to the happy couple.
- May God bless you both with long and happy married life. Congratulations on your wedding.
- We have shared good times, brother, and we have share times less good. And now I have gotten to share with you the joy of finding love and confirming it for all to see. I am sure there will be better yet- but what a thing to have to try to top!
- So happy to share this start of your wonderful journey with you both as your build your new lives together. May your beautiful marriage be full of everlasting joy.
- It’s a new life and new journey that you both have vowed to continue together. May God bless you and guide you in the right way!
- Your love shall turn divine today. May god bless you with all the love, care and happiness for the years to come. Have a wonderful married life.
- Wishing you two a wonderful and blessed married life. May your marriage give you lifelong memories and experiences of happiness and togetherness.
- Remember when you made that list of qualities of a ‘perfect man/woman?’ Well, you found him/her. Lots of love now and always.
- We’re/I’m so happy to welcome a new family member. Best wishes to you both!
- Two beautiful hearts joining together with a promise of never letting go of each other. Take my warm wishes of lifetime happiness, joy, and prosperity for you!
- Thank you so much for your unwavering love and support, know you have all of mine and more on this special day. Congrats to the newlyweds.
- Congrats to the newlyweds. We are so proud of you. Wishing you all the joy on your journey of lifelong love and happiness.
Check Out These:
- Heartfelt Good Morning Messages for Your Lovely Wife!
- Sweet & Romantic Good Morning Love Messages
- Brilliant Christmas Messages for Friends
What do you say to congratulate a wedding?
- A new beginning of life is around. May you have a happy and wonderful married life. But since we both know, that is not possible. Let us at least enjoy all the days before the wedding. May you always look happy and jolly after marriage. Good luck.
- Congratulations. Wishing you peace, joy, and happiness today and forever.
- Why marry when jumping in front of a train is so much more easier! Just kidding. Happy married life.
- On this auspicious day, when two hearts unite to one, I wish you a healthy and happy married life. Congratulations.
- Out of all the memories we’ve shared together, today certainly tops the list. Best wishes, love you both.
- Congrats my dear on your wedding! May you both stay in love forever and wishing you a happy married life in the future!
- Best wishes to the bride and groom. I hope your love for one other becomes stronger with each passing year.
- Thank you for inviting me to share in this day with you and your family. Best wishes.
- I’m overjoyed to see you so happy. Lots of love.
- Thank you so much for inviting me to share this special day with you and your loved ones. All my best wishes for you both.
- Congratulations on your wedding day. May all your days seem like both of you are in heaven.
- Cheers to love, friendship, and double-dates. Best wishes for your beautiful marriage.
- To my sibling who has always meant the world to me – I’m so happy you found such a beautiful love. May your wedding day be everything you’ve dreamed of and more.
- Heartiest congratulations to both of you on your wedding day. Wishing you a happy married life!
- We’re/I’m so happy [name] has found ‘the one.’ Welcome to the family!
- May your special day be filled with sweet memories that you can cherish forever. All the best wishes for both of you!
- Today, we add one more member to our family, and we couldn’t be happier. Best wishes to you both on this next chapter.
- To my sister who has always meant so much to me. I am so happy for the wonderful love you’ve found. May your marriage be everything you’re hoping for. I’m wishing you all the best on your wedding day.
- Mom/Dad, I’m so happy you found a partner to share your life with. Congratulations.
How do you write a wedding message?
When you are planning your wedding, there is no better way to ensure that it is absolutely perfect than to have a wedding message from your loved ones. Whether you choose to have a family-wide message or a more personal one, it is important to make sure that it is delivered in the right way. Here are some tips to help you write the perfect wedding message:
1. Start with a general idea. Before you start writing, it is important to have an overall idea of what you want to say. This will help you to stay organized and avoid getting sidetracked.
2. Write it out. Once you have an idea of what you want to say, it is time to get down on paper. This is important because it will help to keep you focused and on track.
3. Tailor it to the couple. Once you have finished writing, it is important to tailor the message to the bride and groom. This will ensure that it is personal and relevant to them.
4. Get feedback. Once you have finished writing your wedding message, it is important to get feedback from those closest to you. This will help to ensure that the message is delivered perfectly.
5. Celebrate! Once you have delivered your wedding message, it is important to celebrate with your loved ones. This will ensure that the memories of your wedding are perfect.
Some more ideas are given below:
- We could not be more proud of you on this beautiful day. It is such a joy to see you so happy, and we are so glad to celebrate your marriage.
- I am so happy that you have found the true love of your life and May this love of yours may bloom in every season!
- Congratulations on your wedding. May you two enjoy beautiful and joyful days together. May this marriage be blissful and happy.
- May this new chapter in your lives bring loads of happiness, joy, and dreams. Wishing you two a Happy Wedding!
- May your married life be filled with the kind of love that comes directly from heaven. Best wishes to both of you!
- What a wonderful addition to our family. We’re/I’m so happy to share in your celebration. Congratulations!
- Thank you for allowing us to bear witness to a beautiful love and this sacred moment in your lives. May God bless this union.
- I’m so happy that you finally have found the person you were dreaming for. May your marriage be everlasting and ever-exciting! May this moment of joy bring you love and more happiness. Wishing you all the best!
- I pray to God that he guide you both towards a joyous and meaningful life. May your love deepen through the years to come! Best wishes to both of you!
- Congratulations! [Name of stepparent], you make my mom/dad so happy. I look forward to getting to know you better.
- Congratulations on your marriage! Wishing you years of happiness and happy married life!
- May your marriage be filled with all the sweet ingredients of love and friendship! Congratulations!
- I cannot be happier as a brother than I am to see you so happy now on your wedding day. Be brave in your new life together, for there will be challenges, but you will overcome them.
- Brother, thank you for showing me what it means to have someone to count on. Take care of her, and be well.
- Best wishes to my son/daughter and son-in-law/daughter-in-law as you start your life together.
- May all your dreams come true and struggle end as you start a new chapter of your life. Best wishes.
- The words ‘I do’ now gives your significant other the power to rule your life forever. Welcome to the world of bondage.
- I know that the two of you will do great things in this world together. You are my brother, and a fine man; any person with whom you would share your life cannot help but be equally excellent, and two such people cannot help but make us all better for being.
- Congratulations. I wish this marriage brings love and happiness and prosperity to your life.
- So happy to support you on one of the best days of your life. Wishing you both all the love and happiness in the world.