Sorry Messages for Sister are a way to show your love and support. You can send your sister a message of apology to show that you are sorry for your actions and that you will try to be more understanding in the future. Here are a few messages to get you started:
Sorry Messages for Sister
- I am very sorry, but I fail to understand why you behaved so badly with me.
- My dear sister, as a brother I was never good to you. But the things I said yesterday, I am regretting saying those now. I hope you will be able to forgive me.
- I am sorry, if you forgive me, I promise I will change for the better in the future.
- Let us bury the hatchet once and for all and go forward; sorry for all my mistakes.
- I am so sorry for switching off the music; I was not aware that you were listening anyway. Please forgive me.
- The guilty feeling is killing me, and I feel lonely, dear sister, please pardon me, I will never do that again.
- Please share my condolences with the rest of your family over the passing of your sister. She will be missed very much.
- I am sincerely sorry for hurting you, sister; I did not mean that.
- I never knew your sister, but I can only imagine the pain that you’re going through. Please accept my sincerest condolences as you go through this tough time.
- I am feeling very guilty inside me, feeling very sorry; please forgive me.
- Your sister was one of the kindest people I’ve ever had the pleasure to know. I’m deeply sorry for your loss.
- My lovely sister, I am repenting for what I did to you earlier. I wasn’t myself. I am really sorry; you know I didn’t mean anything at all.
- I am sorry, let us bury our difference and hug each other and work towards a common goal.
- It was an honor to have gotten to know your sister. She was a wonderful person, and I’m sorry for your loss.
- I am so sorry I could not attend your birthday party due to some official work.
- We’re all heartbroken that your sister has left us. Since the news of her passing, we’ve all been talking about the impact she has had in each of our lives. We’d like to express to you our most sincere condolences over your loss.
- I am sorry for telling lies about you; I am repenting now; please forgive me, dear sister.
- I am sorry I forgot to wish you a happy birthday, anyway belated birthday wishes to you.
- I was deeply grieved at the news of your sister’s passing. Please accept my deepest sympathies, and extend my condolences to the rest of your family.
- Together, we have grown and played; I know when I have said sorry, you would forgive me.
- My family has been lifting you and your family up in prayer since receiving the news of your sister’s passing. We are so sorry for your loss.
- I am very sorry; I know what I have done is disastrous and hard to forgive, but please forgive me, keep my request.
- I did not want to hurt you intentionally; it came out of my mouth accidentally.
- Sorry, but I know that being my sibling, I can make amends, and you can forgive me.
- Pardon me for being so rude to you; I sincerely apologize.
- I am sorry for my stupidity; I did not mean it that way; please forgive me.
- Please forgive me for my mistakes. I am, in actuality, sorry
- I am praying for you to find healing through the Lord’s infinite love. Lend Him your worries and take comfort that He is always by your side.
Sorry Messages for Sister Birthday
Happy birthday, sister! You mean the world to me and I appreciate everything you do for me. I hope you have a wonderful day. Here are some sorry messages for you to enjoy on your special day.
- I am very sorry for becoming so imperfect with you and committing so many mistakes to you.
- I simply cannot imagine how I could possibly make this mistake; anyway very sorry for such a shameful act of mine.
- I am sorry for what I have told you, and since then, I cannot stop my tears.
- I am withdrawing whatever I told you; I hope it is alright now.
- It is because of me, sister, you had to spend sleepless nights, feeling very sorry for that.
- I am sorry for hurting you, my dear sister. I didn’t understand that my actions would hurt you so much. I will keep that in my mind from now on.
- My sweet sister, I know you are angry with me and you have all the right to do that. But now that I am saying sorry to you, Can’t you forget all those things? I am really sorry. Please forgive me.
- Your sister meant a lot to us all, and we were deeply saddened when we heard the news. Please accept our deepest condolences.
- I am sorry, although it is hard to forgive me yet I plead with you please forgive me.
- Inside me, I am repenting for my act; I am feeling so sorry; if you do not forgive me, I might even cry.
- I will prove to you that I am very sorry genuinely and I will buy you the best gifts available.
- I didn’t have the chance to get to know your sister as I’d like to have, but I do know that she meant a lot to you. I offer my sincere and heartfelt condolences to you and your family as you navigate through this heavy loss.
- I am sorry I am the primary responsibility for the deep troubles you had to face.
- Though your sister is no longer with us, there is nothing that can take her from your memory and the things you shared with her. I am so sorry for your loss.
- She was my best friend, and I’ll never forget her. I am so sorry for your loss.
- I know very well when I have said sorry and apologized, you cannot stay angry with me for long.
- You are a pillar of the family, and I am sorry I behaved badly with that pillar.
- You are the best sister; I always look to you for support, but for my deliberate nonsense, I cannot face you, and I am sorry for that.
- I hurt you a lot; I am sorry, but I am repenting, and I deserve punishment.
- Please accept my sympathies over the loss of your beloved sister. If there is anything at all that I could do to help you get through this, please let me know.
- Please note apology is a lovely all-pervading lovely perfume, what more can I say.
- We pray that Christ, the Bread of Life, would satisfy your every need as you endure these difficult moments. You have our deepest sympathies.
- I am feeling terrible because I hurt you mentally very badly; I am sorry for that.
- Please accept my deepest sympathies and know that my prayers are with you now and always. May God heal you in His infinite graces, and bless you with His love.
- I am very sorry for what I have done, I do not dare to face you, and in fact, that is the reason Why I am texting.
- You are the one who is always with me during my hard times. But I am a fool that I hurt you. I am really sorry. Please don’t be upset.
- Our prayers are with you, and the Lord is with you to strengthen you, as you mourn the loss of your sister. Take comfort knowing that you’re not alone through all of this.
- I am so sorry; I know you are one of the most special people who light up my world.
Check out these:
- Condolence Messages for the Loss of a Loved One
- Happy Diwali Messages to Brighten Up Their Day
- Appreciation and Good Work Messages that Inspire
Sorry Messages for Sister Day
- You have always been kind to me; please be like that again; I am sorry for what I have done.
- Your sister may have passed, but her memory will always be in my heart and on my mind. She was and is loved, and I’m extremely sorry for your loss.
- Whatever I have done, I am a sad soul. Please forgive me; I am ready to start all over again.
- She left us all far too soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you cope with the loss of your sister.
- My dearest sister, I want to finish all our misunderstandings. Now that we are mature enough, let’s not fight over silly things and be friends forever. I am sorry and always love you.
- It was a slip of the tongue on my part never meant that please forgive me, I am truly sorry.
- I did not want to hurt you mentally; I am sorry, please forgive me.
- My caring sister, I was so foolish that I treated you like that the other day. I know you won’t pick up my call but please reply to my text. I am sincerely apologizing to you.
- Words don’t do justice to how I feel for you right now, as you bear the burden of the passing of your sister. If there is any way I can share this burden with you to help you through, I’m available to do so.
- I promise never to hurt your sentiments from now on and never be obstinate; please forgive me. I am so sorry.
- I’ll never forget the sense of humor and wit of your sister. She’ll be sorely missed, and I’d like to extend my condolences to you and your family.
- I have caused you excruciating pain; sorry for the action, please forgive me.
- My lovely sister, I am sorry for always letting you down. I will try to work hard and will make you happy. I am sorry and love you.
- It was my mistake. I am sorry, I will never repeat it.
- Sorry for the misunderstanding; let us look forward to an amicable settlement.
- Dear sister, I am really sorry that I used such harsh words towards you. I didn’t mean any of it at all. I am really sorry.
- I am very sorry for letting you down in such a crucial hour of your life.
- I have no words that will make you feel any better because I know that this is an incredibly difficult time for you. Please reach out should you have any need for anything.
- Nobody is perfect, neither you nor me. But, I’m the one who hurt your feelings. Please accept my apology!
- I am very sorry for unnecessarily fighting with you.
How to say sorry to your sister after a fight?
It can be really tough to apologize to your sister after a fight. You may feel like you have done something wrong, and you may not know what to say. Here are some ideas on how to say sorry to your sister after a fight:
1. start by apologizing for your actions. Explain why you acted the way you did, and apologize for any inconvenience or hurt that you may have caused.
2. be sincere. Make sure that your apology is genuine, and that you mean it.
3. be honest. Don’t try to downplay your role in the fight, or yourself. Be honest about what you did and why.
4. offer restitution. If you caused any damage or hurt, offer to make it right. This could include paying for the damage you caused, reimbursing your sister for any expenses she incurred, or providing an apology in person.
5. be understanding. Your sister is likely feeling angry and frustrated, and she may not want to talk to you right now. Be understanding and try to give her some space.
6. keep in touch. Once the apology is over, make sure to keep in touch. This can be done through text, emails, or a call.
Some more ideas are given below:
- Your sister is, and always will be, a ray of sunshine in an otherwise cloudy day. She will be missed without measure, and we are all so sorry for your loss.
- Dear sister, your brother isn’t a fool to say sorry. I will prove that I’m really very sorry for hurting you. Please accept my apology.
- I am sorry to know such an irreparable loss in your family.
- I am sorry, please forgive me, to err is human please remember.
- please forgive me. i will be good to you from now on. let’s go for pizza. i will buy it and let’s drop all the misunderstandings here.
- We offer our deepest condolences during this difficult time. May you find comfort in the presence of the Lord, your healer.
- Your sister has finished the race and is now celebrating in Heaven. As we mourn her loss, let’s also celebrate her memory as she would have wanted us to do.
- Honestly speaking, I did not mean to hurt you at all. Sorry.
- I know that the foul words I have used cannot be taken back at all; please forgive me, I am sorry.
- I feel like dying if you do not permit me, please forgive me.
- My sweet sister, since childhood, you are one of the closest friends of mine. I don’t want to hurt you even in my dreams. I am really sorry for hurting you, it wasn’t intentional.
- I apologize to you without any condition. Please forgive me from now on.
- You know, I have always felt blessed to have a sister like you. I love you so much. Please forgive me this time. I am sorry.
- Please forgive me; I am so sorry; if you do not help me out, I will get all muddled up.
- I feel thoroughly ashamed when I have to say sorry to you for such a dreadful mistake.
- The impact she made in the lives of those around her, is a testament to the kind of person she was. I am so sorry for the loss of your sister.
- For whatever I have done, I do deserve strict punishment; please forgive me, I am sorry.
- I impart to you my deepest sympathies concerning the loss of your sister.
Check out these:
- Messages Ideas for Wishing 18th Birthday Delightfully
- Cute Happy Anniversary Messages Showing Care
- Good Evening Messages to Completing the Day
How to write a Sorry message to a sister in law?
- There’ll never be anyone quite like your sister. Our most sincere condolences to you and your family.
- Throughout our friendship, your sister was always there to play a part in the fond memories we share. She’ll not be forgotten. Please extend my condolences to the rest of the family.
- Sister, I love you and always thankful to you. You have always loved me and cared for me but sometimes I hurt you. I am really sorry for my behavior. I love you.
- I am sorry, let us put out our egos, solve our problems and hug each other.
- Please forgive me from the bottom of your heart; I feel very sorry for the anguish I have caused you.
- I will never forget the great times we had growing up, and every instance your sister became a part of them. I’m deeply saddened by your loss and extend my condolences to you and your family.
- I sincerely apologize. I will never commit such a mistake, and I feel very sorry for what I have done.
- Hey, I am really sorry. I just realized that I was being so annoying to you. I know It’s my fault. I won’t do it again. I am serious.
- I know that you and your sister were close, and I want to let you know that my prayers are with you and that I’m sorry for your loss.
- Please forgive me; I am sorry, I am the culprit for this debacle.
- I promise I will ensure that this mistake will never recur again.
- Dear sister, you know I can’t spend a single day without talking to you. I am sorry for what I said earlier. Please pick up my call. Dear sister, you know I can’t spend a single day without talking to you. I am sorry for what I said earlier. Please pick up my call.
- You and your sister shared a bond that few siblings get to share. Your sister will be remembered and cherished by all of us, and we are so sorry for your loss.
- Deep inside my heart, it’s leaking and bleeding since the moment I hurt you. Please fill the holes with your care and forgiveness. I am sorry, sister.
- Thank you so much for inviting me, but sorry I will not be able to attend the gathering at your house.
- Every memory I have with your sister is a warm one. She’ll always have a place in my heart. My deepest condolences to you and yours during this time of difficulty.
- We are all thinking of you, praying for you, and interceding on your behalf; that the Lord brings you strength, peace, and comfort at heart, though these difficult times.
- Nothing will ever replace the space in your heart that your sister occupied. If you keep that space filled with her memory and your experiences together, she’ll always be there with you.
- Though your sister has passed, she’s neither gone or forgotten. Please accept our sympathies and sincere condolences to you and your family.
- I do not dare to face you. Please forgive me. I am so sorry.
Why do we send sorry messages to our sisters?
We sisters are so close and we love each other so much, but we sometimes send sorry messages to one another without really knowing why. We think it’s just something that comes naturally to us, but there might be a reason behind it that we don’t even realize.
Sending an apology can be a way to show our sister that we care about her and that we are sorry for anything that might have offended her. It can also be a way to show her that we are willing to work together to fix the problem. And finally, it can be a way to show her that we value her friendship.
We should never send a sorry message without really thinking about what it is we are trying to say. Sometimes we just say things without really thinking about the consequences. But if we take the time to think about what we are going to say, we can avoid hurting our sister’s feelings.
Some more ideas are given below:
- You are the sweetest sister, a true sugar candy buy. I am sorry for whatever I have done to you.
- You are the most expensive treasure of my life. I know it was my mistake. I shouldn’t have done this. Please forgive me.
- I don’t know how to apologize except for the fact that I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience I have caused you for my negligence.
- Feel very sorry and apologetic for not being able to attend your birthday party and the party bash.
- May the Lord strengthen you and your family concerning the loss of your sister. You have my deepest condolences during this terrible time.
- I am very sorry for my bad actions, and I trust that you will forgive me.
- Your sister was one of the brightest people I’ve ever known. She’ll be deeply missed amongst all who ever knew her. My sympathies to you and your family.
- You have our deepest condolences during this sore and sad time. Every memory of your sister will be treasured within our hearts.
- I am sorry, but please accept my deepest apologies for my attitude.
- She was one of a kind, and there will never be another person quite like your sister. I am so sorry for what you’re facing, and all that you’re going through.
- I am sorry, due to some extremely important official engagements I will not be able to attend the function at your residence.
- Sorry, sorry, sorry, it is wholly my fault, but I promise I will be there at your function.
- Please receive my condolences over your loss. Your sister will be missed and always fondly remembered.
- If I might have wished, I could have backtracked my bad statement about you, but at the most, I can tell you sorry.
- I am sorry to have let you down so badly; I promise never to do this again.
- There is no one who can understand me as you do. And, I know I’ve made you cry mistakenly. But I promise I won’t do this kind of mistake anymore. Sorry.
- I am sorry I have learned a big lesson today, and I will never repeat that in the future.
- Yes, you are my sister, and that is the reason why I can say you sorry umpteen times.
- She was your sister, but she was also the sister I never had. I will miss her dearly, and I am so sorry for what you’re going through. Please accept my condolences.
- Your family, as well as yourself, are in my heart and in my thoughts. My sincere condolences on the passing of your Sister.
- There is nothing in the world that can replace a sister, and I feel immensely sorry for my rude behavior.
- You have always been with me right from childhood, but because of my mistake, you have to face the brunt, so sorry for that.
- It is so logical of you being angry with me. I never listened to your suggestions and I know it was a mistake. Please don’t get angry, I will listen to your suggestions from now.
- May the Lord ease the pain you’re feeling over your sister’s passing, and bring you peace, comfort, and strength in ways that will see you through. I’m sorry for your loss and extend my condolences to you and your family.