When you’re planning your next trip, make sure you have the right information to help make it a safe one. Here are some of the perfect safe trip message ideas:
Safe Trip Messages
- Our love will reach you no matter where you go! Have a safe trip, and come back soon.
- I hope you good luck on your tour and hope that you come back home healthy and strong. I’ll definitely miss you. I pray that God showers His mercy on you as you go.
- My family and I pray that the journey you’re about to undertake benefits your soul and body so that you may reach its end and come back safe and sound. Bon voyage!
- They say distance makes the heart grow fonder, and I’m sure I’m going to grow very fond of you while you’re off on your trip.
- May the good Lord grant you success, as you pursue all your dreams! Have a safe trip, dear.
- Having to live with your excesses is a blessing, compared to living a day without you! Safe journey, darling.
- Honey, it’s never easy to say goodbye. I can’t bear the thought of being without you. Please come back soon, and we can be together again. I hope you a safe return!
- I hope to send you my heartfelt greetings and hope you and your family all the best that this journey can offer. Fly safe and have a good trip!
- I hope you have an awesome trip! Let’s get lunch when you get back so I can hear all about it.
- You would agree with me that encouraging safe trip prayer messages is necessary for a happy journey.
- Hurray! Congratulations to my baby sis as she leaves the country to pursue her dream career! I’m so proud of you dear! Kindly hope her well, friends.
- May God protect your soul and body from all danger! Have a wonderful trip, and don’t forget to take pictures!
- Though you are far away from us geographically, we will always keep you in our hearts. Love you! Come back soon!
- Brother, it will be hard to be here without you, but I know that you’re going to come back with so many stories and pictures it will be worth it to have missed you so much.
- I hope you a happy and life-transforming journey! Do enjoy your trip, and stay safe.
- I can’t believe you traveled without me! Anyway, that allows me to have the bed all to myself! Smile. Do have a safe trip, my angel.
- This calls for a celebration! Is this for real? I have no one to share mum’s attention with, smiles. Congratulations, baby brother!
- There is no cause for alarm, be at ease and enjoy every moment of your journey. We are praying for you.
- The house simply won’t be the same without you here—travel safe and come back soon!
- The office won’t be the same without you while you’re gone. I’ll be sure to guard your desk and chair very carefully. Have a great trip!
- Think of me fondly as you’re out there in the world! I will be thinking of you here as I sit and drink coffee at our table, waiting for your return.
- The team will miss you while you’re gone but don’t worry—your work is safe with me.
- I know how much you’ve envisioned this day. Certainly, I would miss you more than ever. I hope you a safe journey, sunshine.
- You are going to have such a fantastic time I wouldn’t be surprised if you never came back to work. See you soon!
- The Lord is your rock and coverage; you should not be afraid of anything! Do have a safe trip, my dear.
- Let the angels of the living God guide you as you embark on this journey. Safe journey, my baby.
Safe Trip Messages for A Friend
When you’re planning a trip with a friend, it can be nerve-wracking trying to come up with a message that will make them feel safe and protected. Here are a few Safe Trip Messages for A Friend to help make the experience a little less worrisome:
- Every evil agent assigned to cause accidents on the way, as you take off today ceases to exist in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- By the time I realize I couldn’t handle being away from you, it was too late, for you had boarded the plane. Have a safe flight back home, Sweetheart.
- No one deserves a vacation more than you. May your journey be filled with joy and happiness! Bon voyage!
- I bow my knees to God on your behalf, that He will be a light that guides and brightens your path. Amen. Have a safe trip.
- I commit your safety and security into the hands of God. Go in peace, my dear. You’re blessed.
- Have a safe flight, honey. I can’t wait to have you all to myself!
- Don’t worry we’ll be having tons of fun here in the office while you’re on vacation. I bet you’ll be jealous of us!
- I’m so excited that you’re going on this trip! You’re going to have so much fun. Knowing that you’ll be happy makes me happy, even though I’m going to miss you so much.
- I can feel it even before it began! This vacation is going to be a blast! Loads of happiness from this end! I love you, dear.
- Finally! You’ve decided to take a break from work. You deserve it! Make sure you make every moment count. hopes you a happy vacation, friend.
- May God protect, guide, and be with you as you travel. Have a safe and pleasant trip back home!
- I hope you have a great trip and come back ready to work!
- I know you’re going off on a big adventure, but don’t expect me to just sit around and do nothing while you’re gone. I’m going to have fun too! (But mostly I’ll be missing you).
- You’re one of the most wonderful persons in my world. I hope you a safe trip, dear.
- Sister! I hope I were going with you on your trip, but since I’m not, I’ll have to photoshop myself into all of your pictures. Have fun!
- Have a great trip! Just remember to bring back enough presents for the whole family…
- As I stare at your picture, I’m holding on to your last words ‘’see you soon’’, but I don’t think I can wait any longer…meet you at the airport! Have a safe flight back home.
- Heartiest greetings to you on your trip. May your journey be filled with fun and enjoyment!
- Next time let’s go on a trip together! Have a fantastic time and I can’t wait to see all your pictures.
- It is the lord’s will that good things alone befall his children, I pray for you that all your goals would be achieved as you embark on this business trip, safe journey.
- You are my hero for taking the kind of trip most people only dream about. Have a great time!
- I’m so glad that you and dad are taking the opportunity to go on a trip for yourselves! I know you’re going to have a fantastic time, and I hope you all the best.
- You are so adventurous! I hope I could go with you on this trip, brother, but that will have to wait until next time. Have a great journey!
- Enjoy your trip! I will pray for you every day while you’re gone. May the Lord bless your journey!
- I hope you miss me as much as I’m going to miss you. But I doubt it. Have a great trip!
- My heart beats for you, longing to unite with the one I cherish. I hope you a safe trip, my dear wife.
- I hope your trip brings you closer to God and that you may experience his mercy on your travels.
- My dearest, you are the sun in my life. And now, the sun is going away on an awesome trip. So while you’re gone, my world will be like night, but I look forward to your return when the sun will rise again. Have a great trip, sweetheart!
- Congratulations! Have a wonderful cruise. I hope you all the very best for this great trip.
- I pray for you, my lovely friend that as you embark on this journey, all evils are hindered in Jesus, name.
- It is my prayer for you that the angels of the living God, guide and protect you as you embark on this trip. Have a safe trip, my dear.
Check out these:
- Good Friday Messages to Get You Through the Day
- Condolence Messages for the Loss of a Loved One
- Special Religious Birthday Messages to Show Care
Good Travels and Have a Safe Trip Messages
- Your happiness is my utmost priority; I want you to always know that. I hope you all the happiness life could afford as you embark on this trip. I love you.
- May you fulfill the purpose of your journey with sound health! Bon voyage!
- I will miss your beautiful, smiling face every day that you’re gone.
- Yes, I know it’s your first time out there alone, live your dreams and be happy, baby. Your dad and I love you so much. Have a safe trip.
- I want you to know that you are not alone on this journey, the very presence of God abides in you, and so safety is guaranteed!
- Heartiest greetings to you and your entire family. Have a wonderful time and enjoy your trip. Bon voyage!
- Untimely death and calamity is not your portion in Jesus, name. Amen. Have a smooth journey.
- Travelling can be overwhelming for some folks! It doesn’t matter if it is by road or by air. What matters most is the safety and happiness of our loved ones. And, we are glad that you put them into consideration by engaging with these powerful safe trip prayer messages.
- You are a wonderful person who deserves more than the best. Have a safe trip and an enjoyable vacation!
- The whole world awaits your expression, my son, keep moving. Have a beautiful journey.
- Have fun on your trip! I hope you learn a lot and have a great time exploring the city.
- I’m so happy to hear that you’re going on a trip! May this voyage bring you a lot of memorable experiences and positivity. Have a safe trip.
- You’re going to have a blast on your cruise—enjoy every bit of it and have a safe trip.
- I would like to hope you a very safe, happy, and satisfactory cruise. Bon voyage!
- You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you travel. Bon voyage!
- I come against every evil assigned to cross your path as you embark on this journey in Jesus, name. Amen. I love you, honey.
- Do you know that when our friends or families are about to embark on a journey, there are some kind of prayers that we are meant to pray, safe trip prayer messages, keeps us safe from unforeseen calamities and tragedies.
- Always keep that smile on, because this journey, would lead to open doors and blessings! I can’t wait to hear your testimonies! Have a safe trip!
Why do people send safe trip messages?
It’s the thought that counts when it comes to sending someone off on a safe trip. And that’s why so many people send safe trip messages. Sending a well-wish message can take on many forms, but at its core, it’s a way to remind someone that they’re always in our thoughts, no matter where they are.
No matter where someone is in the world, we want them to know that we’re thinking of them and wishing them a safe trip. It’s a way to show that we care, and it’s a way to make sure they have the best possible chance of arriving safely.
When someone sends us a safe trip message, it means a lot. We know that they care about us, and we appreciate the thought. We hope that they make it safely to their destination, and we wish them all the best.
Here are few following tips:
- I will miss you while you’re gone but know that you are in the hands of the one that made us. Have a fantastic trip!
- Congratulations! I pray for you to have an amazing trip and come back safe and sound.
- I’m sure your journey will bring lots of sweet memories. Have a safe flight back home.
- May God bless your journey and fulfill all your hopes. Have a wonderful time, and enjoy your trip.
- Make good use of your time over there, and always remember the family you left behind. I know you’ll come back safe and sound. Bon voyage!
- Have an awesome trip, sweetheart! I’m going to miss you so much while you’re gone, so don’t forget me as you’re having fun.
- I will love you more each day you’re gone and even more when you return.
- Your safety is guaranteed because you are of the Lord! Trust him as you take all necessary precautions. Do enjoy your time in His presence, dear.
- If you’re still stuck, you can simply borrow one of the samples below. Add an inspirational quote to make your message more unique.
- As you set out for the trip, may God bless you and all the people you will meet along the way! I hope you a safe and pleasant journey.
- May this journey lead to the fulfillment of one of your greatest heart desires. I miss you, my son. Do have a safe trip.
- I’m so proud of you for taking a trip that I know you’re going to love. Have a great time and come back safe!
- I’ll be your eyes and ears for you while you’re gone! Hope you have fun on your trip.
- Keep calm! And enjoy the trip. For God has given His angels charge over you to keep you safe.
- So, therefore, a safe trip prayer message is a must! Because you can’t bring yourself to imagine anything bad happening to them! These have a safe flight back home messages were compiled for you!
- Have fun, girlfriend, do not forget to take lots of videos and pictures! Have a safe trip. We love you!
- Don’t worry—the house is safe with me while you’re gone. Expect nothing but clean sheets and washed dishes when you get back, all a testament to how bored I was without you. Love you, and have a great trip!
- I hope I were traveling with you! Have a great time and make lots of wonderful memories.
- You will not be at the right place at the wrong time in Jesus, name. Amen. Do have a safe trip, my love.
Check out these:
- Amazingly Creative Congratulations Messages
- Heartwarming Christmas Messages for Parents
- Lovely Eid Mubarak Messages for Your loved Ones
Do you need a safe trip Prayer Message?
- You are a wonderful person. May the joy of this day bring sweet memories for the rest of your life! Have a safe trip back home.
- Warmest greetings to you on your trip. May you fulfill the purpose of the journey and return safe and sound.
- I’m so excited for you to have a great trip! I hope it’s everything that you wanted.
- I love you with a love that spans the world. But that doesn’t mean you can stay away forever. I can’t wait to see you again.
- My joy is full. I’m so glad you’ve decided to take that big step! Have a safe trip, sister! You deserve the best!
- I hope you a wonderful trip that is filled with lots of sweet memories. Enjoy your trip and come back safe!
- This journey that you are about to begin, will not cost you your life, or any part of your body in Jesus, name.
- You should be grateful to me always, for making sure that pretty face of yours never ceases to smile… I can see it already! Have a safe trip, my angel.
- No matter where you travel, we will always go with you in your heart. We love you! Have a wonderful trip.
- Best of luck on your trip. I look forward to seeing you when you return.
- I pray that the peace of the Lord overshadows your heart and keeps you safe as you travel. Do have a great holiday, big brother.
- The queen of my palace, I hope you a safe trip. May all your journey be accident-free. I love you, my queen.
- The journey may look rough, but trust me you will get there safe and sound! I love you, Sweetheart.
- I come against every blood-thirsty demon, assigned to cause any form of calamity as you embark on this trip in Jesus’ name. Amen. Have a safe trip.
- I’m fully aware of your phobia for traveling but be convinced that God is with you, always. hope you a safe trip, my love.
- I’m very jealous that you get to go to the conference, but I know you’re going to be bringing back lots of learnings for us to use. Have an awesome time!
- I love you and will miss you and hope you return safely and bring me lots of presents!
- May God return you safe and sound to the ones that love you. Have a fantastic trip.
- Your going out and coming in is preserved from all forms of evil, in Jesus, name. Have a safe trip, brother.
- I’m happy for you that you have this opportunity to travel. I hope you and your family a very safe trip. May God bless you abundantly and provide for your safe return.
What to say to someone going on a road trip?
Road trips can be a lot of fun! There’s something about driving across the country or even the state that makes you feel like you’re really in a different place. Plus, there are always fun restaurants and attractions to stop by along the way.
Here are a few tips to make your road trip even more enjoyable:
- I hope you well and hope to see you return healthy and happy. You’ll be missed by all of us until you return. Bon voyage!
- Best hopes! I need you to make lots of beautiful memories, have fun, and don’t forget to take a lot of pictures! Have a safe trip.
- Darling, I’m so happy you get to travel again, but honestly, I hope I were going with you. I am already missing you. Please, have a safe trip back home.
- I hope you have a safe journey and that God blesses you with many new experiences and insights.
- I can’t wait to hear about all the fun you had! Sincerely, I hope I was there with you! Have a safe trip, darling.
- As you embark on this journey, I want you to make every moment count! Remember, activities of each day, would be referred to as memories tomorrow!
- Even though I’m a little jealous of you, how could I be mad at my best friend for taking a once-in-a-lifetime trip? I hope it’s awesome and that you come back safe and sound.
- I’m going to miss you so much while you’re gone. I love you and can’t wait to see you soon.
- I would have been disappointed if you had stayed away from this opportunity! I admire your courage! I celebrate with you, baby sis. Have a safe trip.
- You decided to have fun without me right? It’s alright! Just be sure to meet both the fridge and the kitchen empty on arrival! Lots of kisses… do have a safe trip.
- New life, new discoveries, and many more sweet memories. May you have a fun and memorable lifetime experience!
- I hope you have a great time and don’t have so much fun over there that you decide not to come back. We love you so much! Have a great trip.
- Going on a trip most times could be full of so many uncertainties! But I want you to keep the light up! By staying happy! For that is the key to living your dream. Have a safe trip, my precious.
- And, this is because we are committing unto our maker the journey ahead of them, and he is forever faithful to his children. These traveling prayers below are just what you need!
- Every work of the evil one over your life, becomes null and void in Jesus, name. You shall go and return safely. Amen.
- Every unforeseen error and mistake that would lead to a fatal accident or the termination of your life is canceled in Jesus’ name. Amen
- My heartiest congratulations to you for making this journey. I’m sure you’ll come back with lots of sweet memories to share with all of us. Enjoy your trip.
- There is no roadmap to happiness other than to be happy! Always put on that smile! Do have a happy journey, dear.
- Now it’s time to make your Instagram game shine—can’t wait to follow you on your journeys around the globe.