There are moments in life when the weight of the world feels like it’s crushing down on your shoulders. When the pain is too much to bear, you may find yourself reaching for the nearest rope to hang yourself. But sometimes, life gives you a second chance. A chance to start again, to prove to yourself that you can make it through no matter what. And that’s what these sad, inspiring messages are all about. They show you that even when life is tough, there’s always someone out there who cares. Someone who will pull you through no matter what. Here are some sad inspiring alone messages to get them started:
Sad Inspiring Alone Messages
- My silence doesn’t mean that I quit, it simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand.
- We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.
- Loneliness is a good thing in sporadic doses. It makes you realize the worth of the people who truly love you.
- Life is about hard work, endurance and love. If you work hard to make your dreams come true, endure pain while fighting for it; eventually, you will win success and love one day.
- You’re happy in your life as long as you’re content. Just believe in yourself and dream big. Do not give up on your hopes.
- Everyone wants to be happy. No one wants to be sad and get pain. But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.
- Don’t feel alone, because there is always someone out there who loves you more than you can imagine.
- It’s been days I am trying to deal with my pain. As people say time heals everything, I am leaving it to time too.
- When someone rejects your unconditional love, it hurts. What hurts the most is that you sincerely love the individual but lack the courage to express your true feelings to them.
- I feel lonely sometimes when I get lost. Most of the time, I realize myself here, and I do not leave myself alone because I have myself!
- The feeling of loneliness can destroy you, weaken you, make you indifferent, harass you or build your character. It is all a matter of choice.
- I’m proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works.
- I am scared and sad because I do not think I will recover from this pain. My heart is shattered, and my life is destroyed. The only time I gave love a chance left me broken and scarred.
- When you feel lonely just remember that God is always there for you even though when it seems you’re at your lowest breakdown that’s when your breakthrough begins.
- Sometimes I have to shut everyone out just so I can cope with the real feelings I have inside that Nobody can fix!
- Always remember pain makes people change, so don’t hurt them when you don’t want them to change.
- Nobody knows about the little meltdowns I have when I’m alone. They only know about the smiles and laughs I show them.
- Now that I can smile over my suffering, I cannot help but think how much more heartbreak I must experience before I reach your level of coldness.
- The trouble is not really in being alone; it’s being lonely. One can be lonely in the midst of a crowd, don’t you think?
- Being alone or among lots of people is the same to me now. I can always feel the loneliness. So, now I will try to get used to this loneliness.
- I am all alone here with my sufferings but I don’t have anyone to share my pains. The memories are haunting me and there is no way I can escape.
Unique Sad Inspiring Alone Messages
There are few things as isolating as feeling alone in the world. Whether it’s because you don’t have any close friends or because you just don’t feel like you belong, being alone can be a scary and lonely experience. But that doesn’t mean that you have to stay that way. Here are some unique and sad but inspiring messages that show that you can still be alone and happy.
- Life will become much easier when we will finally understand which hands to shake and which ones to Hold.
- When I looked at you walking without me, I felt an emptiness. That’s when I decided no matter how hard it will be; I will walk beside you forever.
- Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.
- When you feel lonely and alone & cannot see anyone around you, the world seems to be fading away, come along with me I’ll take you to an eye specialist!!
- People who are alone are often not lonely and people who are lonely are often not alone. Which one are you?
- You want me to act as if we’ve never kissed, you want to forget; pretend we’ve never met, and I’ve tried, and I’ve tried, but I haven’t yet… You walk by, and I fall to pieces.
- If you knew how many sleepless nights I spent missing you, would you still continue to ignore my pain? You are pushing me away because you can’t feel my pain.
- You hurt much more than I deserved. That is why I couldn’t control my tears. When you proposed to me, you said love me forever. But I never know ‘forever’ means a very short period…!
- You may feel lost and alone. But God knows where you are and has a good plan for your future.
- Ironically, loneliness is similar to love. It sees no race, colour, caste, creed, or religion. It just hits you when it wants to.
- When life seems unbearable, hold on. Because you have not yet seen the next page of the book of life. It is full of unknown mysteries, suspense, adventures and unachieved success.
- If someone breaks you as a person, don’t worry! Someone else will help you heal. And then they’ll break you too. Cruel world. Get used to it.
- Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel lonelier in a crowded room with boring people than I feel on my own.
- We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion of the moment that we’re not alone.
- Warning: I am extremely emotional today! Please be careful about what you say to me. I am liable to just start crying for no reason.
- Some say it’s painful to wait for someone. Some say it’s painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you don’t know whether to wait or forget!
- This world is full of people. But no feelings inside. I feel it’s better to be alone instead of being with emotionless creatures.
- Loneliness is the most terrible poverty. The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
- I am extremely sorry for what I did and think hard about it. I am very grateful to have you in my life since you are the best person I have ever met. I apologize for all the suffering I’ve brought you. Please know that I would devote anything to you.
- One day you will remember me, one day you will laugh at the memories, and one day you will try to find me. But one day I won’t be waiting for what you have to give.
- Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again… skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
- Standing in the crowd is rather easy than standing alone. Be easier on yourself, please.
Check out these:
- Amazing Congratulations Messages on Promotion
- Wedding Invitation Messages to Receive Warm Wishes
- Amazing Thank You Messages for Boss
Heartfelt Sad Inspiring Alone Messages
- During our dark times, we may see the challenge in every opportunity. But we often forget that there is success hiding behind every challenge. Be optimistic and a fighter.
- You are wasting your time if you’re worrying about failures. Worry about the chances you got but you decided not to try. Success is waiting at your doorstep.
- If you believe in hard work and determination, luck will one day be with you eventually. It is in your hand to make yourself happy and successful.
- I just want to disappear from this world. There is nothing that makes me happy and feels good now. Everything seems so dark without you.
- Usually the people who degrade others are self-conscious about themselves. They want to feel empowerment over you a see you get in your feelings. Don’t let them.
- Some days are really bad. I feel lonely and sad. There is so much going inside, but It’s hard to express in words. I wish I could explain these to you.
- Over a period of time, I have realized I am alone and nobody actually cares about that. We are alone in this world and It gets really sad sometimes. I hate feeling alone.
- When something bad happens, something good happens in return because no matter what you do somebody is looking out for you and you never know who that could be.
- The pain of missing a lovable person is like a baby’s cry. It knows for what it cries but doesn’t know to express it in words.
- I know a man who stops asking ‘why’ and started saying ‘why not’. He is one of the most successful men in the world now. The way we respond to life today will shape our destiny tomorrow.
- I have always been afraid of losing people I love, but sometimes I keep asking myself, is there anyone who’s afraid of losing me too?
- There is a reason they say that balance is the key in life. If you walk too ahead of people, you can get lonely. If you walk too far behind, you can get lonely.
- It’s very easy to hurt someone and then say “sorry.” But it’s really difficult to get hurt and then say “I m fine”!
- You came into my life because you wanted to, you are also leaving me because you want to. Did you ever think about me for once? You never care about my feelings ever.
- I couldn’t believe how good it felt to be in love with you. I was so excited about falling in love, but now I feel like a fool. I wish that I had never met you. My heart is crushed and broken in two because of you.
- Never try to hide your secrets from a person who can read your Eyes. Because the one who reads your eyes is always an expert in reading your Heart…!
- I just wanted to receive your love. But now that you are gone, I feel dead inside. Our beautiful memories feel like daggers killing me from the inside. Now I want all my pain to end.
- It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s even harder to give up when it’s everything you want.
- Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes while the brilliant hide it in their smile.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram may not always be the solution to loneliness. In fact, they may be the very reason.
What to say to comfort a lonely person?
Many people feel lonely at some point in their lives. Whether it’s because they’re by themselves, they’re new in a new city, or they’re just not social, there can be moments when it feels tough to be on your own. Here are messages to help make feel a bit better when someone feeling lonely:
- Standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone. It means I’m strong enough to handle things all by myself.
- I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.
- Loneliness stays with us whether we know it or not. We are born with it and we die with it.
- In our life memories play very confusing role. Make you laugh when you remember the time you cried together but Make you cry when you remember the time you laughed together!
- The feeling of loneliness is like a termite. It eats you from within and the damage is already done before the termite shows its ugly face.
- A lonely tear is set out free, I’m sitting alone for all to see; you are far away, how can it be? My heart cries out, Come back to me!
- Be happy and grateful for your life and the things you have achieved in this lifetime. There are people who have less than us but much happier than us.
- And now I am here, as alone as I’ve ever been. I am seventeen years old. This is not how it’s supposed to be. This is not how my life is supposed to turn out.
- The relationship with the most tragic outcome is the one that has seen highs and lows and been put to the test over the period of time.
- Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it!
- Living without you is hard; even taking a single breath feels like too much effort.
Check out these:
- Stunning Happy Holiday Messages for Attention
- Lovely Eid Mubarak Messages for Your loved Ones
- Appreciation and Good Work Messages that Inspire
How can I express my feelings alone?
- I only cared about you, loved you and thought about you. But now I will stop doing all these and will only work on myself. From now on, I will work for my happiness only.
- It’s very easy to say “Busy” when someone needs you. But it’s very painful to hear “Busy” when you need someone.
- A heart dies when it is not able to share its FEELINGS, but a heart kills itself when another heart doesn’t understand its feelings.
- You know, what is the most painful thing? When you know, the most important person in your life doesn’t even care about your existence, and there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Time does heal all wounds. However, wounds fade into scars… becoming less visible but the scar remains as a reminder of the pain.
- No one cares about me. If I vanish today, no one will even notice. This loneliness is making me sick. I just want my pains to end soon.
- Don’t give a special place to anyone in your heart. It’s easy to give that place, but it hurts more when they don’t know the value of that place!
- I remember all those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head. You are always there; you are everywhere. But right now, I wish you were here.
- Being lonely is God’s way of saying that you are one of the few people in the world who has a strong character to live by yourself.
- Loneliness has an untainted charm of its own which awaits to unfold itself when the soul is in solitude.
- Just because you don’t see me cry does not mean I am always strong and nothing upsets me it just means I know how not to let it show.
- Sometimes, you need to step outside. Get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be…
What are the best sad inspiring alone messages?
When life throws you a curveball, it’s easy to become discouraged. But don’t forget to take solace in the fact that you’re not alone. Here are some best sad inspiring alone messages that will remind you that you’re not the only one struggling.
- There is a reason they say that balance is the key to life. If you walk too ahead of people, you can get lonely. If you walk too far behind, you can get lonely.
- Great men are often loners. But this loneliness is part of your ability to create. Character, like photography, develops in the dark…
- In this world, nothing makes me feel good anymore. Loneliness is what I have now and I am getting used to this. I hope better days will come.
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
- I tried so hard not to keep thinking about you, but my heart doesn’t work that way. It misses you even more if I try to forget you.
- The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer anybody. You do what you want.
- I feel as though I’m in quicksand trying to get somewhere in my life but the more I try to move the more I sink back into nothingness…
- Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally, you can say “I’m used to it” Sometimes It’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you.
- I believe the worst feeling in the world is being completely abandoned by someone you could never forget.
- Be thankful and proud of the struggles you had in your life. They shaped you into the person you are today. They’ll light your life in the darkness.
- The worst battle is the one that goes on between your heart and your mind. You never know which one to listen to…
- Don’t ever let loneliness drive you back into the arms of someone who doesn’t deserve you.
- Often, we can help each other most by leaving each other alone; at other times we need the hand-grasp and the word of cheer.
- Sometimes, it’s not the song that makes you emotional, it’s the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
Check out these: