There’s no better way to show your wife just how much you care than sending her a heartfelt well-wish on her recovery. Whether she’s fighting off a cold or recovering from surgery, there’s no reason to keep her in the dark about your feelings. Send her some love with a few well-chosen words of encouragement.
Get Well Wishes for Wife
- Get well soon sweetheart. It is unbearable to see you like this. May God bless you with good health soon.
- My heart is aches for you my darling. I cannot wait to see you well again. Get well soon
- Get well soon dear wife so you can start bringing delight and brightness to our lives again. Stay strong and win a victory over this sickness.
- I have a special surprise for you darling but to qualify to see it you have to get out of this bed first. Get well soonest. Love you deeply.
- I could almost feel your sickness even when our bodies are separate, because your heart and my heart beat as one. Hope you get well soon.
- Everyday you are away, I sincerely pray for your fast recovery. Missing you so much. We’ll soon be together at home my dear.
- You are strong and brave and face the most difficult times with such positivity. I know you can win this fight and will be well again very soon
- My love, you’re the strongest woman I know and I know you’re strong enough to overcome this illness. Get well soon and continue staying strong for me. I love you.
- I am sick of missing you in my arms. May God bless you with good health soon dear wifey.
- I can’t see my lovely wife taking bitter pills. I wish you good health and lots and lots of love. I am praying for your speedy recovery, darling.
- I am sending you hot kisses right now sweetheart, to flush out that cold that is putting you down. Get well soon my darling.
- I miss you dreadfully and need to be back in your life. It’s a only a few days until we will be reunited but it feels like years. But I am going to look after and care for you until you are well again my darling
- Every day with you is heavens. I am blessed to have someone as truly incredible as you. I hope you begin to feel well soon and we will get to enjoy time together as before
- I wish for a magic pill that could cure all your disease in a fraction of a second. I pray for your good health all the time & wish for your quick recovery, my love.
- Hope you feel better again honey. I hope the good wishes and warm thoughts of your loved ones send cheerfulness into your world.
- Hey pretty, you know your body doesn’t belong to a hospital bed, it belongs right next to me, recover soon and come be by my side. Get well soon my love.
- You are going to feel right again in no time, and enjoy all the good things in life. Being ill will only be temporary and you shall be feeling like your old self once again
- Being sick is just your body’s way of telling you you’re way too awesome, and you need to slow down so everyone else can catch up
- I will be strong enough for the both of us. You just rest and let yourself recover. I need you back as soon as possible. Get well soon my love
- Being away from you is a torture, and whilst you’re sick even more so. I wish I could be there to comfort you but we will be together soon. Get well my love
- I remember when I wasn’t feeling well, you came to rescue me. Now it’s my turn to be your knight in shining armor. Make way, people.
- Lying in bed for days on end gives you the chance to reflect on what’s important in life.. not to mention count little cracks in the ceiling
- This is the toughest challenge we ever had. I pray to God that He gives you good health and you get well soon. Miss you darling.
Heartwarming Get Well Wishes for Wife
Looking for heartwarming get well wishes for your wife? Look no further! Our post has a wide variety of personalized get well wishes for wives that will make your loved one feel special and loved. Whether your wife is fighting cancer or just recovering from an injury, our wishes will put a smile on her face and remind her of all the love and support she has from you and your friends and family.
- You’re the prettiest when you’re cheerful. You’re the sweetest when you’re lovable. You … oh yes, my love, you need to get better soon.
- I have petitioned to God for your early recovery, so get well soon darling, or else I will not talk to you. Hahaha, kidding. I love you.
- My heart is always thinking of you and praying for your speedy recovery. Love you, babe.
- I hope this little message will remind you how much I care about you and help keep your head up and stay positive. I promise you will be well again soon
- I wish for a magic pill that could cure all your disease in a fraction of a second. I pray for your good health all the time. I wish for your quick recovery, my love.
- Recovery is hard work, but you are not alone in this fight. I and all or your well-wishers are there for you. I am sending you good wishes and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
- Feels like the world is gonna end as I lay here all by myself. Please get well soon and be home my love. I miss you, sweetheart.
- You have so many goals to complete. Your dreams and ambitions are waiting for you. So, fight this illness. Have a speedy recovery, and get well soon. I know you can do it.
- Hey honey, I hope you don’t get bored with my hourly message to you. Get well soon and may God bless you with good health!
- Darling, you need to be strong as I am being strong for you right now. I pray that God make you well real soon. The kids and I miss you so much.
- You are the strongest person I know; I know you are fighting this illness. Have a quick recovery, wife!
- Stay strong and positive like you are; speedy recovery is only a moment away. You will be healthy again in no time. Get well soon, love.
- I wish I had a magic pill I can give you to get you well soon. I am praying for your good health everyday. I wish you a speedy recovery.
- When you are tucked in this bed, I can kiss you all I want without you having to rush somewhere but I love it when you are up and well too. Get well soon dearest.
- Sending warm thoughts and sunshine your way with hope that they bring some cheer to your day. Get well soon baby.
- I’m going to get just as sick as you are but mine will be from missing my amazing wife. I love and cherish you my dear. Feel better soon
- You will beat this. There is nothing that can stop you. I know how strong you are and this sickness stands no chance. You’ll be well soon, I know it
- I miss your dimpled smile, I miss your cuteness, I miss your mischievousness. I miss you, sweetie. Get well soon.
- You are my one and only and i don’t know what I’d do without you. May you regain your strength and feel back to your old self soon. Wishing you well my perfect wife
- My only wish is for you to make a full recovery and see you happy and healthy once more. I love you and hope everything is alright again soon
- Get well soon honey. The kids and I are missing your presence in the house badly. We love you!
- The doctor told me about your new diet, so all the pizzas are only for me for the next few weeks. Get well soon, love. Eating pizza is boring without you.
- I will always be there for you even if there are mountains and oceans between us. Nothing will stop me and I we shall be together soon to fight this
- Sweetheart, you always take care of me so well, and now it’s my turn to take better care of you. Wishing you a fast recovery.
Check out these:
Unique Get Well Wishes for Wife
- You are my brave lady, and I know you will give a hard fight against this illness. Get well soon, sweetheart.
- It’s so painful to not be there by your side. I am praying for your recovery. Get well soon my darling
- May the almighty look after you and bless you with health and long life, my love. Get well soon. Take care of yourself, always.
- It doesn’t matter where we both are and how far apart we are, you are always in my heart. Get well soon my love
- I miss your smile, please get well soon and smile and laugh the way you always do!
- I’ll send you a message every hour to encourage you to fight off sickness and regain health. I hate to see you in pain, dear. Please be fine.
- Rest well, my darling. You need all the rest to get back in shape quickly. I love and miss you. Get well soon, darling.
- I can’t see my lovely wife taking bitter pills. I wish you good health and lots and lots of love. I am praying for your speedy recovery darling.
- You r medicines may be bitter, but you are still the sweetest one in my life. Get well soon honey.
- I wish I had a magic wand with which I can call you up from your sick bed; but I don’t, so I pray for you everyday to get well soon.
- I think by the time you will get around, I will fall sick for missing you dreadfully. Please get well soon. I am missing kissing your lips and pulling your cheeks. Hugs baby.
- The doctor told me about your new diet so for the next few weeks all the pizzas are for me only. Get well soon, love. Eating pizza is boring without you.
- Sickness may make both our moods gloomy, but that doesn’t stop you from lighting up my skies. Get well soon my love.
- Stay positive and be strong. It won’t be long now and you will be through the worst of this and on the road to recovery
- I wish for a magic pill which could cure all your disease in a fraction of second. I pray for your good health all the time. I wish for your quick recovery, my love.
- You are a fighter, my love. You can fight this disease as well. Have a speedy recovery.
- You have always taken care of me when I’ve needed it so now it’s my turn to take care of you. All my love for a fast recovery
- They say hope can be the best medicine. I’m giving you tons of that right now. Get well soon, love.
- My hand misses your hand, shoulders miss your head, arm misses your waist and mouth misses your lips. Get well soon baby.
- Get well soon, my love. We’re all praying for you to have a speedy recovery.
- Medicines will only cure your body but my love will cure your heart and soul, both. I love you. Get well soon.
- Sweetheart, do you know I’m feeling unwell too because our body might be different but our heartbeat is the same and that’s because we are soulmates. Get well soon baby.
- My wife, get well soon. Your absence from my life due to your illness made me understand how I cannot survive a single second without you. I miss you so much.
- I pray that God will bless you with good health and like a miracle, you will leave there soon and be back to us at home.
- There is no love as pure or as perfect as ours. We have something so special. Please get well soon my love
What are the best get well soon wishes for wife?
When your wife is sick, the best wishes you can give her are that she gets well soon and that she feels comfortable and rested. You can also encourage her to take care of herself and to rest as much as possible. Here are some best get well soon wishes for wife:
- Honey, you better get well soon. The kids are beginning to like my cooking. You don’t even like my cooking.
- Darling, we pray that you get well soon. The soiled dishes have reached the ceiling. Just kidding. I only wanted you to smile. Rest well and God bless.
- I wish I had a magic pill I can give you to get you well soon. I’m praying for your good health everyday. I wish you a speedy recovery.
- I think I will fall sick for missing you dreadfully by the time you will get around. Please get well soon. I am missing kissing your lips and pulling your cheeks. Hugs baby.
- May my hugs and kisses make you feel better and help you to fight this dreadful sickness. I’ll always be there for you
- We may not be that together my sweetheart but I am sending you the biggest hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery. Get well soon
- My love, I don’t know the perfect word to say to you but I’ll hold your hands till you will get better and you’ll open your eyes seeing me by your bed each day until you get better. Get well soon babe.
- Baby, you know you’re my strength, looking at you everyday gives me joy and makes me feel better. I hope my wishes can make you strong too and recover quickly. Get well soon baby.
- You promise not to make me cry anymore. But tears keep dropping from my eyes whenever I remember you’re in pains. Please get well for me, my love.
- Sending my best wishes and prayers to you during this darkest time. May each new day bring you closer to a full recovery!
- I would do anything if it meant I could be with you as you’re sick. Please hold on until I’m back. Get well and feel better soon
- This is the time we should put our faith in God. I strongly pray, everyday, that you’ll be blessed with good health. Missing you so much.
Check out these:
How can I wish my lovely wife?
- My darling, I wish you a fast recovery. And when you are healthy again, I will make sure to take better care of you, so you will never be sick again.
- My darling, get well soon. It crushes my heart that I can’t take your pain away. I wish there were anything I could do to prevent you from ever feeling pain or sick.
- Honey, I need you to survive and get out of the bed of sickness to health. I love you, dear and I can’t wait to see all of these pain leave you and you overcome gloriously.
- I never knew love until I knew you my darling. You have made me the happiest man alive. And all I wish is for you to get well soon
- You are a strong woman, honey. This sickness is just a threat and I know you will overcome it. Be strong for me, dear.
- Falling ill is a great way to get paid off. I wish you enjoy your beauty sleep while funding our poor doctors! I wish you a quick recovery!
- There is no medicine like hope. So, never lose hope and fight back against this sickness. You will win for sure. Praying for your quick recovery.
- I wish for a magic pill which could cure all your disease in a fraction of second & pray for your good health all the time. I wish for your quick recovery, my love.
- God loves you so deeply that this sickness is only a test for you. Stay strong, my wife. I am praying for your quick recovery!
- Get well soon my one and only. I need your kisses and missing you more than anything. I need you right beside me always. I love you, darling.
- The vacation plans are still on. So kick the butt of sickness and get well soon. I’m missing you more than anything, and right here I’m waiting to see you in good health again.
- I am always thinking of you my love. All I want is for you to have a speedy recovery. I love you angel, get better soon
How do I comfort my sick wife?
As the best way to comfort a sick wife will vary depending on her individual health and condition. However, some tips on how to comfort a sick wife include making her feel as comfortable as possible, providing her with warmth and love, and providing her with peaceful, calming surroundings. Here are some good wishes for your wife.
- I need you with me my wife. I miss having you in my arms and holding you. May you get well soon and we can be together again
- You work so hard honey and forget to give your beautiful body a break that is why it has forced you to lay down for some days. Enjoy the rest and get well soon my love.
- Get well soon my beautiful wife. It’s terrible to see you feeling so unwell, but I know you’ll be better again soon
- I have petitioned to God for your early recovery so get well soon darling or else I will not talk to you. Hahaha, kidding. I love you.
- Get well soon darling. Rest well, honey so you can be up and about ASAP. You have my heart; it won’t be cured until you come round.
- My love, you are not alone. I am with you, always. Keep fighting the disease. Get well soon.
- Darling, I am trying to be strong, but it is impossible without you. I can’t see you like this. I pray for your recovery all the time. Get well soon my dear wife.
- My life is empty without you in it. Get well soon and come back to me.
- My heart aches to look at you in this state. My suffering is not any less than you my dear love. Hope you get well soon and give me a hug.
- A white flower for good immunity, pink flower for happiness, red flower for love and a lavender flower for strength – my perfect floral picks for my beautiful sweetheart. Get well soon.
- I bet you are loving the attention you are getting from me; that’s why you are not getting better, but please get well soon.
- I feel awful seeing you like this and wishing there was more I could do. Just keep resting and your recovery will be quicker. Get well soon