Jumma Mubarak is the most important day in the Islamic calendar. On this day, Muslims around the world fast from sunrise to sunset. Muslims believe that Jumma Mubarak is a day of great merit, and they make special prayers and visits to mosques on this day. Here are some Jumma Mubarak wishes:
Jumma Mubarak Wishes
- I hope that all the prayers you hide in your palms will be accepted. Jumma Mubarak
- May this Jumma bear divine blessings for us! Wishing you a graceful Jumma!
- May Allah fill your life with so much happiness and joy, Jumma Mubarak to you.
- May the angels always be your prayers. May your heart be open and your inspiration abound. Let our beloved Prophet be our intercessor. Have a blessed Friday.
- Jumma Mubarak to All! May Allah fulfill all our hopes and aspirations through our prayers!
- May Allah show us the path of his beloved people whom he has forgiven and protect us from doing the bad deeds on which may cause us to tie in his torment. Jumma Mubarak.
- Happy Ramadan to everyone! Let’s pray to the Generous and ask for compassion!
- Prayer changes things. Worry changes nothing. Jummah Mubarak
- The Best Gift You Can Give Someone Is Dua. Jumma Mubarak!
- Our life on this earth will end through death, and then the real endless life will begin. May Allah make both our lives pleasant. Ameen!
- All I ask on the Jumma is that you be graced with Allah’s graces and have a happy, healthy, peaceful life. Merry Friday.
- When you assist people, smile because Allah assists the individual via you. May Allah provide everyone the capacity to assist others! Mubarak, Jumma.
- Fridays hold different meanings in the hearts of all Muslims, as the joy of attending another Jumma floods our hearts. May Allah accept our prayers! Jumma Mubarak!
- Jumma Mubarak to you, dear, may Allah bless you and your family with lots of favors and opportunities.
- Once again, Rahmat-Jumma day has arrived. May Allah shower you and your family with His kindness and blessings!
- Ramadan is coming to an end, and Jumma Tul Wida has returned to our lives. May Ramadan come to you again and again. Ramadan has come to an end. We wish you and your family an amazing Eid! Alvida Jummah
- May Allah protect us from doing the wrong things that would distance us from Him and allow us to do the right things that will draw us nearer to Him. Mubarak, Jumma.
Best Jumma Mubarak Wishes
There are so many things to wish for during Jumma Mubarak, the most important of which is that everyone in your family and circle of friends is healthy and happy. Below are some of our favorite Jumma Mubarak wishes, all of which are good for both the individual and the community.
- If you don’t want to ruin your afterlife, don’t give the devil control over your psyche. May Almighty save us all. Jumma Mubarak!
- Ramadan comes and goes like the flash of an eye, yet the happiest people stay for the better part of the year. Mubarak Alvida Jumma.
- There is no more valuable present to offer someone on this auspicious day of Jumma than a dua. May Allah accept all of your jumma petition, duas!
- Friday is here, Let’s pray for the world. Ya Allah, Forgive all our sins and save us from the hell fire. Ameen
- Allah is our creator and He has created the entire world, we are blessed with his billions of blessings.
- When you do the Jumma Prayer, the Noor of Jumma shines in your life and your Imaan becomes stronger. That Allah recognizes your Jumma petitions!
- God, When I lose my hope, remind me that the destiny you wrote is better than my dreams. Jumma Mubarak
- Wish you a blessed and pleasant Jummah. May this valuable day bring satisfaction in your heart and fill your life with the endowments of Allah!
- It is a blessing that we may come before Allah and beg for pardon! Jeez, salutations!
- Dua is not leaving things in Allah’s Hands. Dua is trying your best, then leaving the rest up to Allah.
- On this holy day, may Allah listen to all of your prayers. Jumma Mubarak!
- My Lord, make you one of those who pray today, those who are always grateful, those who know how to love, and those who wander in Paradise! Have a good Friday.
- Good Friday my friend. May you have the peace of mind, good health, and innumerable favors of Allah!
- We should not miss the chance to grab all the benefits of this auspicious day. So let us attend the Jumma salah as early as possible and get more Sawab from Allah!
- Dua is your weapon, use it against your problems. Imaan is your weapon, use it against your worries.
- Jumma Mubarak to the most loving person in the world, I am sending lots of blessings and good wishes for you on this special day. May Allah accept all of your prayers.
- All the good wishes and love for you on this beautiful day of Jumma, may Allah fill your heart with happiness and satisfaction.
- All I want is that each Jummah prayer strengthens your trust in Allah and provides you all peace, pleasure, and forgiveness. Mubarak, Jumma.
- May Allah bestow his unfailing blessings on every Muslim. Jeez, salutations!
- Allah listens to your worries when you pray diligently to Him. Jumma Mubarak to you!
Check out these:
- Best Happy New Year Wishes for Lover
- Ideas to Wish Your Boss a Happy Birthday!
- Ramadan Wishes: A Collection of Inspiring Lines!
Jumma Mubarak Wishes for All
- Jumma is a special day for every Muslim. I hope this Jumma turns more special to you. May Allah (SWT) accept your prayers and grant your every single wish. Jumma Mubarak!
- From the little evildoing to the enormous, may Allah pardon all of us on this valuable day and guide us in the right way. Jumma Mubarak to all.
- Don’t forget to remember Muslim ummah in your Dua on the day of Jummah.
- Jumma is a precious day that offers countless blessings and has more sawab. May Allah give us many opportunities to adore Him on this special day!
- Wishing you a blessed and glorious Jumma! May our earnest prayers are heard by the Almighty today, and our sins are forgiven by His grace!
- May Allah guide you throughout your life, not just during Ramadan. Alvida Jumma!
- Happy Muslim New Year to you and your family. May Allah make sure that we are thankful for all of His benefits and that our hearts and minds are constantly prepared for His prayer.
- On this blessed day when prayers will not be rejected, May my Lord accept our prayers. I hope it does not deprive us of His Mercy… Jumma Mubarak.
- How lucky we are to be able to stand before Allah and ask for forgiveness! Jumma Mubarak!
- Sometimes you have no shoulder to cry on, but you always have a ground to put your head and shed your tears on. Juma Mubarak
- A blessed Jumma to you. May today’s prayers be answered in full!
- Friend, when life is hard, seek Allah’s Rahmat with the strongest faith of your heart, and He shall listen to you. Have a peaceful and happy Jumma!
- Jumma Mubarak, dear friend. I pray for you to never deviate from Islam’s teachings and imply the learnings in every step of your life. Stay blessed!
- Indeed, we are fortunate to make it to another Friday. A blessed Jumma to you!
- On this holy day, hold out your hands in prayer and ask forgiveness for all the wrongdoings and mistakes! May Allah forgive you. Jumma Mubarak!
- May Allah protect us from the effects of Soytan and show us the right path in life. Jumma Mubarak to all of my Muslim brothers and sisters!
- May Allah bless you and make your life easier. I hope you will keep yourself on the right path of Islam, Jumma Mubarak to you, dear.
- Ramadan lasts for only a few days, but the practice of self-restraint lasts a lifetime. Ramadan has come to an end. Alvida Ramadan Jumma
- On this auspicious day of Jumma, There is nothing much more precious gift than Dua to give someone. May Allah acknowledge all your dua in the Jumma petition!
Jumma Mubarak Wishes for Brothers
There is no greater feeling than being with your brothers in Islamic devotion. On this day of Jumma Mubarak, we offer our heartfelt prayers and blessings to our brothers. We ask Allah to bless them with health, happiness, and success. We also ask Him to protect them from harm and to keep them safe. We remind our brothers that they are loved and appreciated by Allah. May He guide them to righteousness and protect them from evil.
Some more ideas are given below:
- I’m praying for divine blessings to fill our lives on this holy day! Jeez, salutations!
- With the countless blessings and the basket of mercy from Allah, Jumma is here again. May Allah keeps our Imaan strong in our hearts and grant us forgiveness!
- Jumma is a valuable day that contains more sawab and brings uncountable blessings. May Allah allow us to do more worships of Him on this precious day!
- Let us give up all the wrong things that Benevolent and His messenger don’t like, and let us practice all the good things that may bring Allah’s Rehmat to our life!
- When you do Jumma prayer, the Noor of Jumma shines in your life and your Imaan gets stronger. May Allah acknowledge your Jumma petitions!
- Jumma Mubarak to everyone who has gathered to repent for mistakes and seek mercy! Oh Allah, show us the right path of life and grace us with your blessings!
- May Allah keep us away from all the Haram things, and may He enhance the Halal bread in our life. Jumma Mubarak!
- Praying for this sacred day to grace our lives with holy blessings! Jumma Kareem!
- May Allah forgive us all on this special day for all we have done, no matter how big or little, and direct us in the correct direction. Happy Ramadan to everyone!
- On the Jumma, I pray that you will be blessed with the favors of Allah and that your life will be filled with good health, joy, love, and peace.- Jumma Mubarak!
- Thank You, Allah, For This Blessed Friday-Jumma Mubarak
- It’s an amazing feeling to hand over all of your problems and worries to Allah and let Him handle our lives, Jumma Mubarak to you.
- As Friday shines in the heart of believers – may you be among the ones who will receive the benefits and blessings of Friday prayers.
- When you do the Jumma prayer, the Noor of Jumma shines in your life and your Imaan gets stronger. May Allah acknowledge your Jumma petitions!
- The day of Rahmat-Jumma is here. May Allah grant his blessings and mercy on you and your family – Jumma Mubarak!
- May this noble day bring a lot of happiness and bless us all with his blessings. Have a nice and Blessed Friday.
Check out these:
- Catchy New Year Wishes for Your Clients!
- Thanksgiving Wishes from the Business World!
- Heartwarming Christmas Wishes for Teacher!
What do you wish in Jummah prayer?
- The devil always tries to misguide us, but if you have real faith in the Almighty he will never be able to do any harm to you. Jumma Mubarak!
- When you make dua, it is a sign that Allah loves you and intended good for you.
- I hope you have a nice and enjoyable Jummah. May this special day bring you happiness and fill your life with Allah’s blessings!
- Jumma Mubarak! Allah’s benevolence knows no boundary indeed, may He bless you!
- I wish that every Jummah prayer brings peace, joy, and forgiveness of Allah to all of your lives and strengthens your faith in Him. Jumma Mubarak.
- Your Imaan becomes stronger, and the Noor of Jumma glows in your life as you do the Jumma prayer. May Allah accept your Jumma wishes!
- Allah loves him, who loves Him and the prophet Mohammad (SAW). Jumma Mubarak!
- May Allah fill your life with so much happiness and joy, Jumma Mubarak
- All I wish is that every Jummah prayer brings peace, joy, and forgiveness of Allah to all of your lives and strengthens your faith in Him. Jumma Mubarak.
- There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Messenger of Allah. – Jummah Mubarak
- Among the best of your days is Friday. So, pray to Allah frequently on it to bless me, for such supplications of you will be presented to me.
- May your hearts be filled with creeds and your soul with peace. Blessings to us all. Let the bonds established neither be broken nor friends are forgotten. Have a Holly Friday…
- On this beautiful day of Jumma, I am sending lots of good wishes and prayers for your long life and good health, Jumma Mubarak to you.
- Happy Muslim New Year to everyone. This Friday, may Allah grant us his favor by easing our difficulties.
- May Allah shower every Muslim with his unconditional blessings. Jumma Mubarak!
- From petty mistakes to grave sins, nothing escapes Allah’s sight. May this Jumma allows us to ask for His mercy and blessings. Jumma Mubarak to you!
- May Allah keep us away from the wrong things that will take us away from Him and let us follow the good things that will take us closer to him! Jumma Mubarak
- You should never stop relying on Allah and never stop praying, today is a special day to remember Allah, Jumma Mubarak to you.
- Happy Ramadan to you! May this day bring peace and tranquility to you.
- Happy Friday my friend. May you be blessed with peace of mind, good health and uncountable favors of Allah!
How to wish Jumma Mubarak to your loved ones?
Wishing Jumma Mubarak to your loved ones can be a really special way to show your affection. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. First, think about someone you love who is celebrating Jumma Mubarak. Think about what they would love most and make your wish for them specifically.
2. Next, think about the things you would like to wish for yourself during Jumma Mubarak. Make a list of things you would like to achieve or things you would like to reflect on during the holiday.
3. Finally, make your wishes known to those around you. Share your wishes with family and friends, and encourage them to do the same. Jumma Mubarak is a special time to share your love and happiness with those you care about most.
Here are a few more ideas:
- Do not love the one who doesn’t love Allah. If they can leave Allah, they will leave you. jumma tul wida
- Jumma is back, along with the many benefits and the basket of Allah’s kindness. May Allah forgive us and keep our faith firm in our hearts.
- Always keep up your Iman and then you will never be defeated by the devil. Happy Jumma, my friend!
- Do You Best And Allah Will Do The Rest-Jumma Mubarak
- Like a prayer from Allah, like a gift from the Prophet, may your reward be abundant! Have a good Friday…
- Doing Dua for others without knowing them is one of the outstanding beauties of Islam and, in return, the angels would recommend it to Allah. Keep praying.
- Jumma Mubarak! Keep me in your dua, and I shall remember you in mine!
- Good buddy, Happy Muslim New Year to you and your family. Don’t miss the prayer today since it’s all about appreciating Allah for all the gifts in life.
- We are indeed fortunate to live until another Friday! Have a blessed Jumma!
- Cheers to Jummah. Every Friday, May the All-Powerful shower you and your loved ones with His many blessings!
- May you have all the success, happiness, and joy in your life. That’s my prayer for you on this Jumma day, Jumma Mubarak
- Jumma Mubarak to all of you. May Allah listen to our petitions and favor us this Friday by lessening all our troubles – Jumma Mubarak!
- Jumma Mubarak! Keep me in your dua, and I shall remember you in mine!.How lucky we are to be able to stand before Allah and ask for forgiveness! Jumma Mubarak!
- Jeez, salutations! May we be able to follow Allah’s commands till the next Jumma!
- Jumma Mubarak! May we be able to live by Allah’s orders till next Jumma!
- We become nearer to our Lord via Jumma prayer, and He welcomes us through the celestial entrance of His Rahmat. I hope you have a lovely Jumma!
- Jumma Mubarak to you! May this day bring peace and serenity to you.
- On the Jumma, all I pray is that may you be blessed with the favors of Allah and your life is filled with good health, joy, love, and peace. Happy Friday.
- May Allah make all of your dreams come true and accept all the prayers you’ve done, Jumma Mubarak to you, dear friend.
- This is a special day, let’s keep yourself clean and awesome. It’s a good time to remember Allah through prayer and reciting the Quran.
- Jumma Mubarak to you dear, keep reciting the Quran more and more and pray to Allah for His mercy.
- May Allah grant you mercy for the sake of this holy day! Jumma Mubarak!
- Wish you a blessed and pleasant Jummah. May this valuable day bring satisfaction to your heart and fill your life with the endowments of Allah!