If you’re feeling down in the dumps, here are some funny get well soon messages to lift your spirits. Whether you’re a friend or family member, these messages will help lighten up your day and remind you that you’re loved.
Funny Get Well Soon Messages
- Things are a little out of hand, but we are trying to hold it together till our boss gets here. Get well soon!
- I think it will be better if I will be the one to end your life rather than be killed by that damn sickness that you have. Smile. That is good for your health!
- I told your mom that I’m praying for your quick recovery. So, get well soon and make my prayers true, otherwise, I’ll stop doing so.
- I know getting food served in your bed feels really nice, and all, but you need to get well soon too.
- I drank four beers to keep my anxiety on a leash while your surgery was going on. Hope I will get you soon to give me company at bar.
- Your mom told me you were sick, so I made you a get well cupcake. But, I ate it, so get well.
- I wish I was the hospital bed you are lying on right now. I would kick the sickness out of you and then kick you out of me!
- Since we have a major presentation one week from now, wishing you a speedy recuperation. Because I do not want to work alone.
- Like acing the life, you have aced the surgery too—much love to you dear. Now have a swift recovery.
- They may not be a cure, but I hope that these flowers can at least bring a smile to your face. Get well soon!
- I heard that there are some really hot nurses in the hospital. Is that the reason why you’re not getting well? You know what’s going to happen if it’s true!
- If all the doctors are as hot as yours, I will choose to be sick every day.
- You have been whining about getting off work, so god really heard you.
- Don’t worry we are counting your sick leave. Rules are rules and work for everyone, right? Get well soon.
- I knew you were desperately looking for time-off, but this one seems painfully long for us. Please dear, recover your lazy ass and come back to us!
- Sending you positive thoughts and healthy vibes for a fast recovery! Working without the best boss in the world hasn’t been easy, but we’re managing the best we can. Get well soon!
- The doctor says you are on a soft diet right now. So, I will start eating all the fruits and cakes that you have here on your table.
- What’s the virus doing with you? Tell that virus you are taken forever. Get well soon.
- Get well soon or someone else gets the job of bringing chocolate for me and waking me up every day with a romantic text.
- Everyone tells you to get better, but no one will ever tell you how. I know the secret: sleep and sleep and sleep some more.
- Petitioning God for your fast recovery. Show signs of improvement soon or I’ll break your legs once more. Simply joking dear, get well soon.
- Staying away is fine, but staying away in a hospital bed is not. Get well soon, love.
- Now and again I believed that you are some sort of strong, however now I realize that you are human as well. Get well when possible.
- Falling ill is a great opportunity to get paid offs at work, vacation from school, get your beauty sleep, and most importantly, to fund our poor doctors.
- Writing these several lines in order to encourage you, because I know you a nervous person. Have a very quick recovery and get well soon.
- If I tell you to ‘get well soon’ that means you need to get better right away.
- The nurse that looked after you the other day was really beautiful. I hope she has a beautiful heart too. She will definitely get you recovered soon!
Funny Get Well Soon Messages for Friends
When you’re feeling down, it’s always nice to have a few good laughs. And who better to help you out than your friends? So whether you’re feeling a little under the weather or just need a little lift, take a look at these funny get well soon messages for friends!
- You know, there are easier ways to get out of school. Get well soon!
- Even viruses can’t resist someone charming like you. Hoping for your fast recovery.
- There is one thing you know better than anyone else – how to get sick. Just joking. Get better soon.
- Get well soon, love. I can’t stand that you have to eat bland food all day.
- I know you are getting a lot of attention nowadays. Just so you know, I’m also getting some unexpected attention from some unexpected people. Get well soon before it’s too late!
- Get well soon and don’t worry, I’m bossing around the office. Hoping for a promotion as soon as you get here, though!
- I know I’m not an exciting, fabulous boyfriend, but at least I’m more interesting than some white bedsheets and some tasteless hospital foods. Get well soon!
- Here are my get well wishes to you. I hate seeing you blue, so kick this bug in the butt and have a speedy recovery.
- Just like a basketball, you’re going to bounce right back! Get well soon!
- Get better already, or I might just replace you with someone healthy who will send me cute texts every morning.
- I hope you get well soon, so you can come back to work and instantly feel worse.
- The doctor said that we can’t cuddle until you’re healed — so speed up your recovery! Get well soon!
- Congrats you are formally debilitated! Appreciate the occasions. Unwind a ton. What’s more, returned soon so that we likewise get the chance to fall ill.
- Take as long as you need to recover. All your work will be here whenever you are ready to return. It will just be piled up extremely high on your desk.
- I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well… and that you had to eat hospital food.
- Hoping for your fast recovery, so you stop getting all the special treatment. I’m jealous of you.
- It’s pretty quiet in the office for a few days. We miss your yelling at us, boss. Get well soon.
- I love you brother. But until you get better, let’s maintain social distancing.
- Sometimes I thought that you are some kind of invincible, but now I know that you are human too. Get well as soon as possible.
- Don’t worry, you’ll get well soon. Viruses will get tired of you pretty soon.
Check Out These:
- Good Night Messages for Her That Will Make Her Feel Special
- Creative and Unique Birthday Messages for Dad
- Funny Goodnight Messages That Will Make You Laugh!
Funny Get Well Soon Messages for Family
- Just get well soon already, or else I am ready to smash your other good leg too.
- Your first job after becoming healthy is to buy me food from my favorite restaurant.
- If I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That’s why I’m praying for you to get well now!
- Enough funding the poor hospital chap! Get well soon now.
- Tell us the truth. Is not this sickness give you a great chance to enjoy long holidays? Kidding, I hope you will get well soon.
- I may not have a medical degree, but I feel pretty confident that you’re gonna make it. Get well soon!
- Get well soon to eat all the chocolates people have brought you while visiting you. Okay?
- Get well soon, so we may continue to make fun of you without feeling awful.
- Get well soon, so we can have our next dates in a posh restaurant rather than a hospital canteen.
- In the event that I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That is the reason I’m appealing to God for you to get well now!
- Tell that virus some jokes. Your horrible humor might scare it away, sister. Get well soon.
- Even missing you is boring to me these days, please get well soon and come back.
- I have been missing you so much for so many days that it has started to get a bit boring now. please get well and come back soon!
- Helplessly lying in your bed makes you vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do to you. Are you ready? Get well soon!
- You have always been sick. I knew it all the way. You are admitted to the hospital for the wrong reason pal. Just kidding! Get well soon!
- Getting back to full health is the easy part.. it’s getting back to work that’s tough! Feel better soon.
- As soon as your mother informed me that you are sick, I got some strawberries. I ate them, so get better.
- You could’ve just told me you wanted me to bring you some flowers. You didn’t have to get sick.
- I decided to send you a get-well card, and then I realized that I don’t know what to say besides get well. So, get well!
- You have no right to get sick. Remember, you are my hero? You are supposed to be strong.
Funny Get Well Soon Messages for a Colleague
- No sickness in the world has the power to keep someone as strong-willed as you down. Get better soon.
- Nothing can take you from us, as long as you have unfinished work in the office. Get well soon. Everyone is waiting for you to make a comeback!
- Enjoy the royal treatment because my favorite colleague deserves everything royal. Get well soon, though.
- You must be enjoying all the attention of people towards you. Get well soon because I need some attention too.
- Even Superman has a weakness. Though you are feeling weak now, know that you will be strong again. Until then, may peace be with you.
- I think you are enjoying this ‘falling ill’ situation too much. Have a swift recovery now, dear.
- I hope you feel better soon! But until then please keep a safe distance!
- Hurry up and get better soon! We want to make fun of you again and not feel bad about it.
- Hoping for your complete recovery, because I don’t want to come to the hospital for a second time!
- Congrats you finally managed to get sick. Now, enjoy the royal treatment. Lucky you!
- I know you want some special attention. But honey, this isn’t the right way. Please get well soon.
- The boss won’t let you die until you finish his job. So, come back and finish it if you want to die in peace. Get well soon!
- Get better soon Mr. (name). Sickness is a mere shackle to bind you, and you are strong enough to break it.
- I know you’re going to be back to the cheerful, joyful life of the party that we all love in no time. Get well soon!
- You’re so great, that even the germs like you. Get well soon!
- I hope you like this get well card. And I definitely didn’t get you it so I wouldn’t have to shake your hand or give you a hug while you’re still sick.
- Congratulations you are officially sick! Enjoy the holidays. Relax a lot. And come back soon so that we also get the opportunity to fall ill.
- Get well soon and come back. We are all waiting to know how hospital food tastes like.
- Get well soon — otherwise who else is going to get things done around here?
- I thought you were invincible, but this sickness proved me wrong. However, I know you can outrun it. Be better soon, dear colleague.
Check Out These:
- Coworker Farewell Messages with Inspiring Words
- Best Condolences Messages on the Loss of Mother
- Love Promise Messages That Will Keep You Together
What can I say instead of get well soon?
- No, I don’t miss you, but instead, I’m curious how the hospital food taste like so get well and come back soon.
- Studies have shown that those who receive get well cards have an 80% faster recovery rate.
- Can you not live a minute without people’s attention? You sure do survive that surgery, though. I cannot wait for you to stand on your own legs.
- Your surgery snatched away the limelight, and I hope that was your plan of the day. Now recover soon from this and meet me soon.
- You are stealing my attention being in sickbed all the time. Get well soon quickly, will you?
- The herd is getting scattered without the leader. Get well soon and come back, boss.
- Please hurry up and get a better soon. I can’t keep being nice to you for much longer!
- Good health starts with a genuine smile. Get better soon!
- I envy you for getting paid while relaxing in the name of the illness. Kidding. Get well soon.
- “Laughter offers you the quickest recoveries of all” – the kind of joke they tell you when you’re lying on a hospital bed with a zombie’s face. Get well soon!
- I hear that the nurses in the hospital are hot! You might not want to get better too fast if it’s true.
- I can’t believe that you fell and broke your ankle. Don’t let those crutches make you lazy! You still have to clean your room. Get better soon!
- For someone who doesn’t know how to do things right, you really know how to get sick well.
- I think you lost your cape, and that is why you fell sick. But happy to know about the successful surgery. Get well soon, dear.
- Without you, work has been so boring! We can’t wait to have you back, so please get well soon!
- Get better soon — I’m starting to feel bad about making fun of you.
- I’m really very sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling well and trust me; I too am feeling so bored, because we were supposed to go-to on the trip. Get well soon please.
- Disease? You can always punch it in the face, right? Get well soon, dear sister. We love you.
- Have a swift recovery because I cannot go to the hospital for a second time. Hate that place.
What do you say to someone recovering from surgery?
If you’re someone who’s just recovering from surgery, you may feel a little lost and alone. Here are some things you can say to help ease your recovery:
1. Thank you for your courage and bravery during the surgery.
2. You’re going to feel a lot better soon.
3. You’re in our prayers.
4. We’re here for you.
5. You’re in our thoughts and hearts.
Some more ideas are given below:
- You look bad not because you are sick but because you are not allowed to use makeup now. Just kidding! Get well soon!
- Our whole team is holding their breath waiting for you to come back to work — things just don’t run as smoothly as they should when you’re gone! Get well soon!
- If you wanted to get off work there are easier ways than this!
- There are so many ways of getting fat and fluffy, lying in a hospital bed isn’t just one of them. So please get well soon and get off of it.
- Please get well soon. I can only be nice to you for so long!
- Germs, just like everybody else, find you irresistible! Get well soon!
- I had bought some of your favorite chocolates but your doctor said you are not allowed to eat them. So, will you get well soon or I eat them all?
- I finally realized how much I need you when you’re out of commission. Get better soon!
- Its been a long vacation for you. Get well now and come back. Let’s hope you don’t feel sick again after seeing the amount of work piled up for you here!
- The hospital may not be an all-inclusive resort, but with three meals a day, a state-of-the-art adjustable bed, and bedside service, it’s not far off. Get well soon, buddy.
- I knew you were lazy but laying in the hospital bed all day is a bit extreme. Get well soon.
- Sorry your sick day is due to actual sickness.
- Only love can cure everything. So dear, I’m sending my heartfelt love for you. Accept it and feel it in your heart. You’ll surely get well soon!
- Laughter is the best medicine, or gin… whatever.
- You just needed a HUGacetamol and a KISSpirin to get well. You are sick because you miss me so.