When someone dies, their friends and family want to do everything they can to make their final goodbye as special as possible. That includes sending them a funeral invitation that captures their unique personality. Here are some ideas for funeral invitation messages that will touch the heart of your loved ones.
Funeral Invitation Messages
- I would like to invite you to the funeral ceremony of [Name]. I hope you will come and pray for the deceased soul.
- With a sorrowful heart, we are informing you that [Name] is not among us anymore. I hope you will attend the funeral and bid him a last goodbye.
- [Name] used to adore you a lot. He always treated you as a family member. We will be really grateful if you come and pray for his departed soul.
- Tomorrow the funeral ceremony of [Name] will be held at [Place]. We are expecting your attendance at the funeral.
- We would like to inform you with a heavy heart that [name] passed away today morning. We are arranging a small funeral tomorrow. Keep him in your prayers.
- Everyone will have to go when their time comes. This is the truth of life. We are holding a funeral ceremony in memory of the deceased soul. May his soul rest in peace.
- With the deepest sorrow, we would like to inform you that [name] is no more with us. We are holding a family funeral. I hope you will come and be with us.
- [Name] lived a very beautiful life. Till her last breath, she enjoyed her time. I hope you all will remember her enthusiasm for life. Please come tomorrow to [Place]. We are holding a small funeral for her.
- All of us will have to go someday. And [name] left us all today. I hope you will come to her funeral and bid her last goodbye.
- [Name] was a beautiful lady with a beautiful heart. She always took care of everyone around her. I hope you will come to say the last goodbye to her tomorrow at the funeral.
- In loving memory of [name], we are holding a funeral tomorrow at [Place]. I hope you will join us with your prayers. Lunch will be served at the funeral hall.
- We would like to inform you, that [name] passed away today morning. I hope you will remember her happy face forever. Please join us tomorrow at her funeral.
- I’d like to invite you to our uncle’s funeral. I hope you will come and pray for the deceased soul.
- We regret to inform you that our friend is no longer with us. I hope you will attend his funeral and say your final goodbyes.
- We regret to inform you that my grandfather died this morning. We are planning a little funeral for tomorrow. Please remember him in your prayers.
Sad Funeral Invitation Messages
A funeral is a time of sadness, but it is also a time of remembrance. In a funeral, friends and family come together to mourn the loss of a loved one. A funeral is also a time to celebrate the life of the person who has passed away. To create a funeral that is both meaningful and beautiful, consider sending a sad funeral invitation. This invitation will help your friends and family members to remember the loved one who has passed away in a respectful and heartfelt way. Here are some ideas a sad funeral invitation:
- With great sadness, we must notify you that our family member is no longer with us. A family funeral is being held. I hope you will be able to join us.
- Tomorrow, in loving memory of our grandmother, we will hold a funeral. I hope you will join us in prayer. The funeral home will offer lunch.
- We’ll all have to leave someday. And our brother abandoned us all today. I hope you will attend her burial and say your final farewell.
- Life is brief, but my brother made the most of it. I hope you will have all of his good memories in your heart forever. Please come to the funeral tomorrow.
- We regret notifying you that my mum died this morning. I hope you remember her cheerful expression for the rest of your life. Please join us at her funeral tomorrow.
- My aunt was a lovely lady with a lovely heart. She was extremely concerned about others around her. I hope you will attend her burial tomorrow to say your final farewell.
- Everyone will have to leave when their time comes. This is life’s reality. In commemoration of the deceased soul, we are performing a funeral ritual. May his soul rest in peace.
- I would like to invite you to the funeral ceremony of I hope you will come and pray for the deceased soul.
- With a sorrowful heart, we are informing you that is not among us anymore. I hope you will attend the funeral and bid him a last goodbye.
- Used to adore you a lot. He always treated you as a family member. We will be really grateful if you come and pray for his departed soul.
- Tomorrow the funeral ceremony of will be held at We are expecting your attendance at the funeral.
- With the deepest sorrow, we would like to inform you that is no more with us. We are holding a family funeral. I hope you will come and be with us.
- A caring person’s outward look may fade away, but his memories will live on in our hearts forever. The family is planning a funeral. We hope you will share our grief.
Check out these:
- Amazing Congratulations Messages on Promotion
- Party Invitation Messages That Will Rock Your Event
- Creative and Best Thanksgiving Messages to Clients
Heart Breaking Funeral Invitation Messages
- We regret to inform you that our uncle has left us and embarked on a new path last week. We firmly think that you will attend the deceased soul’s funeral service to say your final farewell.
- We can’t believe our mum is no longer with us. We regret notifying you that a funeral will be held at our home. Please join us in saying our final goodbyes to her.
- She was a warrior. She struggled till her last breath to survive, but she was defeated in the end. We hope you will join us in honoring her soul and journey.
- He was a wonderful person. We hope we could express how much we all miss him. We are having a burial service to honor the soul. Please come and participate.
- She was very dear to us. She left us alone in this worldly world. A memorial service to honour her life will be held tomorrow at our home. Please join us.
- The song has ended, but the tune will live on in our hearts forever. He always celebrated his life. We are planning a funeral for him. Your genuine presence will delight and satisfy his soul.
- We recall your uncle constantly treating you like a family member and lavishing praise on you. When he is not among us, we seek the presence of all the people he cared about. Please attend for the final ceremonies.
- We are deeply saddened to inform you that our piece of heart is no longer with us. She breathed her last breath just a few days ago. We are planning a memorial service to honor her memory. You are required to attend.
- Death is an inescapable occurrence. Everyone must accept it. He travelled that route the night before. Tomorrow will be a heartfelt funeral offering service. Please attend the funeral service and join us in commemorating in his life.
- In loving memory of [name] we are holding a funeral tomorrow at [Place]. I hope you will join us with your prayers. Lunch will be served at the funeral hall.
Sample Funeral Invitation Messages
When someone dies, their loved ones want to do everything they can to make their final moments as comfortable and special as possible. This can include holding a funeral service, which can be a deeply emotional and personal experience. Here are some sample funeral invitation messages that can help make your service feel like a special memory for your loved ones.
- We would like to inform you, [name] passed away today morning. I hope you will remember her happy face forever. Please join us tomorrow at her funeral.
- Life is short but [name] definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I hope you will cherish all the happy moments of him forever in your heart. We are holding a funeral tomorrow, so please join us.
- Dear [name] is no more with us. But he will be forever in our hearts. Please join us at the memorial service tomorrow. Please keep his family in your prayers.
- Please accept these flowers as an expression of our heartfelt sympathies. You are always in our prayers and thoughts.
- Finding reasons in death will never give us any answers. Have faith in the Almighty for he will welcome the child in his open arms.
- I can feel the grief that you must be experiencing on the demise of your grandfather. He was a great man and we all loved him. Let’s pray that his soul rests in peace.
- Dear sister, I send my loving hopes for the funeral of your grandmother tomorrow. I pray to the Lord to bless her soul with peace and she is happy wherever she is.
- Look at Death as a door to eternity and a beginning of new life. Honor the decision of the Almighty and pray that the soul finds peace in heaven.
- Though you have left us and hearts are filled with deep sorrow and grief but you will always keep us happy and smiling with your precious and beautiful memories.
- Dad, you have been the best father to us. Though you are not on earth anymore but you will always be happy and alive in our memories.
Check out these:
- Coworker Farewell Messages with Inspiring Words
- Best Condolences Messages on the Loss of Mother
- Love Promise Messages That Will Keep You Together
What are some good invitation messages for a funeral?
- Having you in life made my life worth living. You will always be the most special person in my world and I just hope that your soul rests in peace in heaven.
- With a very heavy heart, we are informing you that ( Name) has left us and set out on a new journey last week. We truly believe that you will attend the funeral ceremony of the departed soul for your last goodbye.
- We remember that ( Name) always considered you a family member and he was used to praising you. Now when he is not with us, we are looking for the presence of all persons whom he loved. Please come for the last rituals and satisfy his soul.
- The physical appearance of a loving person can leave us but ( name) will always be alive in our hearts. The family is organizing a funeral ceremony. We trust you will join us in mourning our loss.
- It is completely unbelievable for us to accept that (name) is not with us now. We are informing you with great sorrow that a funeral will be held at our residence. Join us in bidding her a last goodbye.
- It feels like life is very short and unpredictable. (Name) left us too soon. We hope we can live with him forever. Though we believe that he cherished every bit of his life. We are holding a ceremony to wave him goodbye for the last time. We will be grateful if you come and join us in this tough time.
- (Name) was a warrior. She fought till her last breath to survive but unfortunately, she lost her final battle. We hope that you come and join us in paying respect to her soul and journey. May she attain peace.
- I would like to invite you to the funeral ceremony of our beloved (Name). I believe you will join all of us in paying respect to the deceased soul.
- Life is a journey. Everyone who started it has to go when it gets completed. (Name) cherished every single moment of this journey. We are arranging a funeral ceremony for him. I hope you will certainly come and join us.
- Death is uncertain but the time of this life journey is certain. Everyone will have to return to the heavenly abode after the completion of the journey.
- The family is organizing a funeral ceremony to wave the last goodbye to him. We expect that you will come for offering the last set of prayers and respect. May the deceased soul finds eternal peace there.
- (Name) lived her life to the fullest. She has completed a beautiful journey. We remember the smiles and laughs that she left in our hearts. We are holding a ceremony at our residence to pay her love and respect. May she rest in peace.
- (Name) left us today in the morning. He was a man who was loved by everyone. In his absence, all the persons whom he praised and loved will be there to remember his good works. Please come for the funeral ceremony. We are making arrangements at (name of the hall) hall.
- One who has lived the life so beautifully has to be remembered in the same beautiful way. Her journey ended yesterday but she will be alive in our hearts and memories always. A small funeral is organized at the residence. We expect you to come and join the entire family in remembering her.
How to invite loved ones to an after-funeral reception?
When a loved one dies, it’s natural to want to celebrate their life in any way possible. You may want to have an after-funeral reception in their honor to share your memories and celebrate their life. Here are some ideas on how to invite loved ones to an after-funeral reception:
1. Choose a date that is convenient for everyone.
2. Send a formal invitation.
3. Include information about the reception, such as the time and place.
4. Invite guests by email, text, or phone.
5. Thank your guests for coming.
Here are some more ideas that are given below:
- With deep sorrow, we are informing you that our beloved (Name) is no more. We are unable to accept this unfortunate incident. A memorial service is arranged at (name of the hall) hall. Please come and give us the strength to accept it.
- With great sorrow, we are sad to announce that (name)died peacefully on (date). We appreciate the sympathy messages and condolences that we’ve received from you. It has been very moving. (Name)’s funeral will be held at (location), on(date), at(time). A graveside service and reception will follow immediately after performing the last rites.
- (Name) fought a heroic fight till the last moment. He always inspired us to live life fullest. It is making us numb while announcing that he is no more with us. A small funeral is held for all loving close admirers of his at our home. Please come and pay regards to the departed soul.
- The song is ended but the melody will always reside in our hearts. (Name) always celebrated his life. On his demise, we are arranging a funeral ceremony on (date) at our home. His soul will be pleased and satisfied by your sincere presence.
- With a sorrowful, heart we are informing you that (name) left us and set out on a new beginning. The demise leaves a heartache that no one can heal but the presence of loved ones makes it less painful. We hope that everyone come to our home and offer a last set of prayers to the departed soul.
- Death is an unavoidable path. Everyone has to take it. (Name) took that path last night. A sincere funeral offering service is held at (name the hall). Please come to the funeral ceremony and join us in remembering the cherishing moments of his entire life.
- We feel immense grief to make you aware that our piece of heart (name) is no more with us. She took her last breath yesterday. I remember she always treated you like her own child. We are going to arrange a memorial ceremony for her remembrance. You are expected to be there.
- In the loving memory of our beloved (name), the family is arranging a memorial service. The family is hoping for the presence of every close person at the funeral ceremony which is going to hold on (date) at (name) hall.
- The family of [name] cordially invites you to join in celebrating her life on [date] at [time]. We request you bring your thoughts, prayers and fondest memories of [name]. We all are seeking the blessings of his soul.
- Our beloved [name] is no more with us. He fought till his last breath like a warrior. I hope you all will join his funeral tomorrow to pay your respect to the deceased soul. May his soul rest in peace.
- You are a friend I will treasure forever, even if you are no longer with us, and I shall miss you terribly. Rest in peace, my friend.
- Brother. You’re no longer with us, but you will never be forgotten. You will live on in our hearts forever. Our family will remember you with affection and pride.
- I’ll cherish every moment we spent together and miss you till we meet again in the next life. Rest in peace, sister. You will always be remembered.
- We all loved you dearly. I can’t find the perfect words to express how I feel. Although you’re no longer physically here, you’ll never be far from my thoughts.
- She is gone but never forgotten. We will remember her in memories. May her soul rest in peace.