Eid Al Fitr is one of the most important holidays in Islam. It marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan and celebrates the forgiveness of Allah and his Prophet Muhammad. Muslims around the world celebrate Eid Al Fitr with family and friends, and often enjoy a celebratory meal. Here are Eid Al Fitr messages to keep in mind this holiday:
Eid Al Fitr Messages
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
- This is the day when we should pay gratitude to the divine light for all the wonderful things around us. Eid Mubarak!
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
- With the sight of the new moon, Ramadhan Kareem is finally over. May Allah (SWA) grant us the Tawfeeq to apply the gems of wisdom from Ramadhan into our daily lives. Happy Eid al Fitr Mubarak.
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid.
- On this holy festive, wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments. Eid Mubarak from my family to yours!
- May Allah place the mercy upon all the Muslims all around the world on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating!
- May you find a million reason to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- Take a break from living in stress and this is Eid so let’s celebrate! You are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Happy Eid Day!
- Start living now and stop worrying about tomorrow. Life is too short to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.
- Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your way of thinking.
- May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid Mubarak!
- Let this special occasion of Eid adorn your life with the colors of heaven. I wish a wonderful Eid day for you and your family.
- May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life. Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- Enjoy like a child and be thankful to Allah for he has bestowed all the Muslims with such a beautiful day. Eid Mubarak to you!
- May this beautiful occasion of eid gives you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful. Wishing you a happy Eid day! Eid Mubarak!
- Let this Eid be the occasion of sharing the love and caring for the people who need to be loved and cared. Eid Mubarak to all!
- You can bring a smile on face even when I am feeling sad. A friend like is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- There is no blessing in the world greater than a true friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- The most beautiful thing for me is to see you smiling. You are so close to my heart that no one can even beat you. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Eid Mubarak!
- The month of Ramadhan has left us my friend, and the joyous occasion of Eid is present before us once more. May we all enjoy the festivities of Eid.
Heartwarming Eid Al Fitr Messages
Eid Al Fitr is an occasion to rejoice and celebrate the end of the holy month of Ramadan. Muslims around the world celebrate by fasting and indulging in delicious meals. Muslims believe that Eid Al Fitr marks the end of the fasting month and the beginning of the month of Shawwal. Eid Al Fitr is a time to rejoice and be happy. Here are some heartwarming Eid Al FItr Messages.
- Eid Mubarak! May this Eid ul Fitr bring you closer to the Almighty and fill your heart with devotion, kindness and peace!
- Eid ul fitr Mubarak! I hope you will spend this blissful day amidst kindness, warmth, and goodwill!
- Eid Mubarak to you! Welcome the day with a smile on your face and embrace the divine blessings with arms wide open!
- Eid Mubarak! May you and your loved ones stay in good health, walk on the righteous path and achieve your wholesome goals!
- I hope by the time the next Eid ul Fitr arrives, Allah makes you a more pious Muslim and a more virtuous human being! Eid Mubarak!
- The joy of Eid ul Fitr multiplies when smiles, love, and hospitality are shared among the community! Eid Mubarak to all!
- May prosperity, peace, and abundant blessings find their way towards you! Eid Mubarak!
- Eid ul Fitr is the beautiful symbol of Islam as it removes the barrier between the rich and the poor, the believer and the sinner. May you take this chance to repent for your mistakes and ask for Allah’s grace! Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you! Each Muslim is welcome to embrace the warmth of Allah’s love on this day, so make sure to share the joy and excitement with your family and neighbors! May Allah bless you with ceaseless happiness and goodwill!
- May this Eid brings you unlimited joys, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid ul-Fitr Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! May Eid turns the desire of our heart into reality and shines the light of rightness on us. May the goodness and joy in our life be multiplied on this Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds and forgive your sins.
- Wishing you a delightful Eid! Smile, eat, spread love, and most importantly, thank Allah for allowing us to experience another Eid.
- May all our hardships get replaced by peace. May our faith in Allah get stronger with each passing day. Eid Mubarak to all!
- Let us be grateful to the Almighty for all the mercy He has shown upon us and thank Him for giving us this wonderful life. Eid Mubarak!
- Let this Eid be the occasion of sharing the love and caring for the people who need to be loved and cared for. Eid Mubarak to all!
- Spending Eid with friends and family with lots of delicious food is a pure blessing; consider yourself lucky if you have them in your life! Eid Mubarak.
- As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
- With the sight of the new moon, Ramadhan Kareem is finally over. May Allah (SWA) grant us the Tawfeeq to apply the gems of wisdom from Ramadhan to our daily lives. Happy Eid al Fitr Mubarak.
- Brothers and sisters, friends and family, Eid Mubarak to you all. From the bottom of my heart, I pray that the Almighty makes our lives beautiful and our struggles meaningful.
- On this auspicious day of Eid, may all your wishes be fulfilled and may you find happiness and peace.
Check out these:
- Unique and Romantic Valentine Day Text Messages
- Welcome Messages That Will Make You Smile!
- Heartfelt Congratulations Messages for Twin Babies
Unique Eid Al Fitr Messages
- On this Eid prayers for people around the world to have smile on their faces. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- Let us hope we can leave behind these challenging times together for a period of happiness, compassion and peace. Eid Mubarak!
- Happy Eid! The day is all about love and peace. I wish you all every bit of happiness, good health and peace of min
- Eid is finally here to grace us with peace, happiness, and prosperity. May this day be ever so joyful for all of us! Happy Eid-ul-Fitr!
- Spending Eid with friends and family with lip-smacking food, laughter, and happy moments is a pure blessing! Looking forward to meeting you soon. Eid Mubarak!
- As we end Ramadan Kareem with the sight of the new moon, I wish for Allah to grant us all the ability to apply the gems of wisdom into our lives. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr wishes to you and your family!
- We have been bestowed with a beautiful day. I hope you enjoy it like a child and be grateful for Allah’s blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- Let the special occasion of Eid fill your life with the colours of heaven. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr wishes to you and your family!
- As we wave goodbye to another amazing year and become ready to welcome the crescent moon, I wish Allah accepts all our prayers and showers us with his blessings. Eid Mubarak, my loving family!
- May we learn how to accept the blessings of Allah with all our heart and forget the sorrows that burden our soul. Sending happy Eid-al-Fitr wishes to you and your family!
- Your smile is the most beautiful thing to me. May Allah fill your life with joy and happiness and keep you smiling always. Eid Mubarak, my dear!
- You bring a smile to my face when I am sad, my friend. You are a treasure I want to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you and accept all your prayers. Eid Mubarak!
- My lovely friends, your presence in my life is no less than a blessing. Eid Mubarak to all of you! May Allah fulfil all your dreams and aspirations.
- Your friendship and joyful laughs make me happy no matter what happens along the way. May this Eid bring more joy to your life. Eid Mubarak!
- You make every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. I am blessed to have you in my life. Eid Mubarak to you!
- The joys of life are incomplete without you. May Allah bless you this Eid and fulfil all your dreams. Eid Mubarak!
- Allah has blessed me with a great life and a perfect soulmate. May the Almighty grant all your wishes. Eid Mubarak, my dear wife!
- I wish Allah rewards you with a bright future because you deserve the best. Sending Eid-ul-Fitr greetings to you!
- Eid Mubarak to the loveliest family on the earth. May the Almighty Allah keep us safe and healthy in this time of crisis.
- Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
How do you wish someone Happy Eid al-Fitr?
Eid al-Fitr, also known as the Festival of Fast-Breaking, is a major Islamic holiday celebrated by Muslims around the world. Eid is the first of the two Islamic holidays celebrated annually, the other being Eid al-Adha. Eid al-Fitr marks the end of the Islamic month of Ramadan, and is celebrated by Muslims by performing special prayers and giving charity. Here are some good messages to wish Happy Eid to your loved ones.
- Eid Mubarak to all of you. You make our home beautiful with your own aura and I hope Allah will always keep us together with happy vibes.
- Even if I’m not with you on this Eid day, I want you to know that my heart is always with you to share all the joys and pleasure. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Love you all!
- Eid Mubarak! May this Holy day guide us all towards the way of light and remove the darkness of our hearts. Have a happy Eid day!
- It is Allah’s kindness that I am getting to spend this Eid being surrounded by my loving family. Eid Mubarak to all!
- What could be a greater blessing than a caring family! All thanks to Allah for allowing me that blessing. Eid Mubarak Mother and Father.
- Let’s have a day full of love, cheer, good food, happy moment, and lots of dua. Let’s have an Eid day with the most loved ones. A very happy Eid Mubarak, dear family.
- Eid is joyous and cheerful because I get to spend it with my lovely family. Happy Eid to my unique family. You guys are the best.
- Eid Mubarak to all my lovely friends. May God bless us all and make us all devout and honorable Muslims.
- Eid Mubarak to my amazing friend! May you find Allah’s blessings and guidance in every step of your life.
- A friend like you is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- Let this holy occasion of eid be a remarkable milestone for our friendship. Wishing you and your family a memorable Eid this year! Eid Mubarak.
- Good food, good friends, and good laughs. I’m happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way. Happy Eid Day!
- Every eid is more enjoyable with friends like you. I love you all and wish the most special Eid Mubarak to all of you!
Check out these:
- Heartwarming Christmas Messages for Parents
- Work Anniversary Messages to Show Your Emotions
- Sweet and Lovely Good Night Messages for Him
How do you write an Eid Message?
- The joys of Eid are incomplete without a friend like you to be with. You are the reason why my Eids are so special. Eid Mubarak dear friend!
- Let’s celebrate this holy occasion with the pleasure of spending one more amazing year of friendship. Wishing you an amazing Eid day!
- You are not only my friend but also the best mentor and guide I could ever have. Wish you nothing but only good things on this Eid. Eid Mubarak dear.
- Eid Mubarak Friend! May Allah reward you for your virtues, all your good deeds, and loving nature.
- Friends like you make even the ordinary days better, and I consider myself lucky to share the joy of Eid with you. Eid Mubarak, buddy.
- Eid Mubarak, my friend. Have a lovely Eid yourself and make as many people smile as you can.
- On this special occasion, let’s make a promise that no matter what happens, we will remain best friends of each other for the rest of our life. Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak! May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family forever and always.
- May Allah(SWA) accept all our sacrifices. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak to you and everyone in your family!
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah bless you with all the love and happiness that your heart can hold.
- May Allah reward you for all your good deeds and shower your life with success, knowledge, and prosperity. Wishing you a very happy Eid!
What are some good Eid al Fitr Messages?
Eid al Fitr is a time to rejoice and celebrate the end of Ramadan. Muslims all around the world celebrate this holiday by spending time with family, eating delicious food, and exchanging gifts. Here are some good Eid al Fitr messages to keep in mind:
- May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
- Happy Eid Mubarak! Wishing everyone happy holidays, stay safe and pray to your Almighty.
- May Allah place mercy upon all the Muslims all around the world! Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating!
- May every moment of this Eid brings you closer to Allah (SWT) and gets you rewarded for your deeds! Eid Mubarak.
- Happy Eid day! May Allah (SWA) shower our lives with happiness, spiritual wisdom and divine guidance.
- May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities for success! Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak! Wishing you peace and prosperity throughout your life, and praying that Allah grants all your prayers.
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May the Almighty accept your prayers and bless you with the rewards of Ramadan.
- At the end of this Holy month, Eid is finally here to grace us with happiness and prosperity. May this day be ever so joyful for us! Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your loved ones! May God accept our prayers, good deeds, and sacrifices and shower us with his holy blessings.
- Eid Mubarak to you all. May Allah (SWA) enrich our lives with happiness, peace and prosperity.
- Eid Mubarak dear! May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life.
- Eid Mubarak! May you spend this Holy celebration surrounded by your loved ones!
Check out these: