Looking back on the death of your mother can be bittersweet, but it’s also a time to celebrate all she meant to you. Here are some anniversary messages for mother that will help you remember her and feel grateful for all she has done for you.
To honor the life of a loved one, send a death anniversary message. Here are some ideas to get started:
Death Anniversary Messages for Mother
- I’m praying for the Soul of my beloved mother, oh God! You keep her safe in Heaven. Please take my love to my mother through your angels’ wings. Please take away the sorrow that’s pounding with each of my heartbeats and replace it with the joy of your love, dear God.
- Everything I am today is what you always dreamt of for me. I wish you were alive to see your son living up to your dreams. I miss you!
- I wasn’t sure of how I was going to cope with your death but it’s your one year death anniversary so I guess that I have just been living it out one day at a time. Mom, I miss you so much.
- The love and kindness you’ve showered me with will never be forgotten. Rest in peace.
- Some years may have passed, but thoughts of you are evergreen. The pain of losing you is immeasurable. Today being your death anniversary, I need you to know that I love you always. Rest in Peace, Mom!
- When you died, Mom, I felt the world crumble beneath my feet. I may never walk on solid ground again, but I will walk, and I will move forward because of the love and strength you showed me throughout my life.
- With your departure, I lost a mother who didn’t give birth to me but taught me to love.
- God, please take care of my mother, who is also my best friend. I miss her dearly every day and my love for her never fades.
- A mother is a son’s closest friend. Even after all these years, I feel the need of you in my life. I wish you knew how much I miss you!
- Only a successful mother can raise a good human being. When I look at my friend, I realize what a wonderful mother you have been. You will always be in our prayer!
- Every step I take is to make you proud of me, mom. I wish you were here to see it.
- It’s hard to accept that you’re no longer here. It feels like a bad dream I can’t wake up from. I know you are at peace and free from all the pain and suffering. I miss you, Mom and I want you here with me.
- Please take away the sorrow pounding with each heartbeat and replace it with the joy of your love, dear God.
- It comforts me to imagine my mom surrounded by all our pets, sitting on a porch in heaven, overlooking a lake.
- Not a day goes by when I don’t think about you and wish you were still with us. You were the best mother anyone could ask for. You always sacrificed for your family and kept your family first. Even today, in paradise, I believe you keep a close eye and guiding hand on all of us.
- You were the perfect role model for how every mother should be to his children. I can still remember the last time I saw you. Memories of you will always have a special place in my heart.
- In my memory, you will live as long as I do. I pray for your eternal peace, mom.
- So many times each day, I think, I need tell Mom about this.
- I believe you are finally at rest and in a better place. But that doesn’t make it any easier to deal with the pain of losing you. I’ll never forget all that you’ve done for me, mom. Nobody can take your place; I love you and miss you so much.
- I’m however inspired by the beautiful life that you lived as I continue to follow your footsteps and do even greater things.
- My dear mother, when you left this world, a vacuum was created in my heart, one that can never be filled by anyone.
- I miss you, Mom, but I smile knowing you are in heaven with Dad.
- Sometimes, I feel you near me, Mom, and can almost hear those words I long to hear, “I love you.”
- Mom, I know how much you sacrificed for us every day of your life.
- It’s been quite a few years without you mom. I know you have been watching me from heaven all these years. I pray to God that he be kind to you just like you were to us.
- Dear Lord, please continue to bless my mother in heaven and bestow your grace to us, her children, who miss her every day.
Mother Death Anniversary Quotes
Mother’s Day is a day to honor mothers everywhere. In most cultures, it is considered an important day to honor mothers. Mother’s Day is also a day to remember mothers who have died. These mothers are often remembered with special quotes.
Some of the most famous quotes about mothers are:
- Many times, I see or read something and reach for my phone to call you.
- I pray for the soul of my dear mother, oh Lord, and that you keep her safe in heaven.
- You were not just a perfect mother but also an amazing teacher. All the good things I have in me are because I saw them in you. You will be remembered forever dear mom.
- Your absence was felt greatly this past year and coming to the realisation that it will stay this way forever has also been a painful pill to swallow.
- I have always thought of you as my second mother. You have blessed me with so many good memories to remember. You will never be forgotten!
- Sometimes I close my eyes and see your face, mom. I swear I can feel your love around me.
- I look back to the days you were with us and I can’t help myself from crying. I still miss you so much, mom. You were and always will remain the greatest mom ever.
- I hope when I die that my children still remember and love me the way I do you.
- I pray for the ache in my heart to be replaced by your divine love, oh God.
- A mother is a daughter’s best friend. With your death, I lost both my mother and best friend at once.
- I still don’t know how to live without you, Mom.
- Dear mother, you were the first woman I have loved and I will love for eternity. Miss you.
- I wish there were secret stairs somewhere so I could climb up to where you are. I have many stories to tell you, mom. Missing you so much on this day!
- Your death impacted me in ways I didn’t expect, Mom, but the years we had together impacted me the most.
- I think about the memories and realize what a wonderful childhood I had. The love and care of a mother are truly incomparable to anything else. I miss you in every moment of my life.
- It’s been __ years since you passed, but it feels like only yesterday. The pain of losing you is still as fresh as ever. I believe you are in a good place now, which comforts me. But I still miss you so much, and I always will.
- Mom, you took us along for the ride into your creative world and now that you’re gone, we’re lost without you.
- Mom, I still have your last texts and read them every day to feel close to you.
- Mom a year without you feels like a lifetime and I don’t know how I’ll cope going forward so I put my trust in God as I pray for comfort.
- My biggest regret is not telling you how much I love you while you were with me, mother.
Check Out These:
- Appreciation and Good Work Messages that Inspire
- Condolence Messages for the Loss of a Loved One
- Happy Diwali Messages to Brighten Up Their Day
Heart Touching Death Anniversary Messages for Mother
- Mom, you celebrated every day with great passion!
- Mom, you were always such a kind and gentle soul, but strong as steel and so very bold.
- I would trade everything I have to see you again, mom. You are missed deeply.
- Hear my prayer, dear God, and comfort this child grieving and longing for her mother.
- Mom, your love for all of us made every day brighter.
- It’s been just a few years since you passed away. I know that you have been observing me from Heaven for many years. You have always provided the family with care, concern, and love. I pray to the Lord that he treats you as kindly as you treated us.
- My mom was my best friend, and I’m lost without her.
- People like you should be around us for our entire lifetime. There were just too many things to learn from you. You will always be respected and remembered.
- Your memories give me comfort and inspire me to tackle every trouble. I hope you’re watching, mom.
- I’m still in denial and can’t believe a year has passed since you died. It’s still yesterday when I was holding you in my arms. Please take my love to my mother on your angels’ wings, dear Lord. I miss you so much, mom.
- My dearest mother, although you are gone from this world, you are forever in my heart from now till my last breath.
- I have realized that I cannot bring you back to us no matter what I do. So, I am praying to god that he keeps you in the most peaceful and beautiful place in heaven. Amen!
- Mom, it still doesn’t feel real at all.
- I watched my mother suffer and die, dear God. I know that she now makes her home with you and is happy in heaven.
- You were one of the people who make the world feel like heaven. May you be granted eternal peace.
- Your presence used to make every place feel like home. Now I wander around feeling homeless.
- I pray to thee, dear God, that through Jesus Christ, my mom enjoys a new life in heaven.
- I miss you every second of every day, Mom.
- You have always kept the family tied with love, care, and affection. I pray to the almighty that he gives you eternal peace in return. Your place is in heaven.
- Sometimes I get lost in your memories and I wouldn’t mind because that’s how I have been able to survive this past year without you.
What do you write on anniversary of mother’s death?
It has been exactly one year since my mother passed away. It feels like yesterday that she left us, but at the same time it feels like a lifetime ago. It has been incredibly hard to come to terms with her death, but I know that she is now at peace. I still miss her terribly, but I know that her presence is still with me every day. I hope that everyone who has lost a loved one finds some peace and healing in the anniversary of their death. It may not be easy, but it’s worth it to remember the person that we loved and lost.
Here are few ideas that will help you to get started:
- People say that time heals every pain. But even after years, every day I’m carrying the pain of losing you. Rest in peace, mom.
- Mom, I miss our long discussions, our shopping trips and giggling over silly memes.
- I want to go to heaven, not to avail myself of the luxuries in there; but to see and hug you again.
- Since you died, I have forgotten what happiness really means in life. Every year when this day comes, I can no longer hold back my tears. Rest in peace forever Mom!
- My heart is filled with love whenever I think of you, Mom.
- Mom, your many acts of love are forever held in my heart and captured in my mind.
- Life has never been the same since your demise, my dear mom.
- Please carry my love to my mother on the wings of your angels, dear Lord.
- God in his mercy gave me the best mom, and I’m grateful for the time I had you.
- Thank you, God, for letting me have such a loving and caring mother.
- When you died, Mom, I felt the earth shaking under my feet. I could never walk on solid ground again, but I will move forward because of the love and strength you showed me throughout my life.
- My tears fall upon my mother’s grave, dear God. Please grant me your grace so I can face a life without her love.
- The day you passed away was the darkest day of my life. I wish someday we will be reunited before god. Till then, May God keeps you safe in his arms.
- If I could live more than once in every life, I’d want to be your daughter. Rest in peace.
- You taught me to be strong. Never knew I would have to use this strength to live without you.
- I grew up the day you left us. But yet, every night your lullabies hum in my head.
- From sunrise to sunset, every moment would have been more wonderful if you were with us today. Your memories will never be forgotten.
- Mom, I miss hearing your laughter whenever I tell a joke.
- Without your support and inspiration, I would never have achieved all these successes in life. But what hurts me most is that you are not to see all these anymore. I miss you, mom!
- May God show me the way to acceptance of your passing, Mom, and fill my heart with his love.
Check Out These:
How do you write a death anniversary message?
- I miss you so badly even after all these times. I wish you knew that you are always in my thought and in my prayers 24/7. May God keep you happy up there!
- On your death anniversary mom, all I can say is this: I love you so much and I miss you immensely.
- Mom, my daily prayer is to see you again some day.
- Grant me comfort and peace on this anniversary of my mother’s passing.
- I’ve searched everywhere but never did I find the comfort of your arms. See you on the other side.
- This one year has been the longest and toughest but you taught me so much about staying strong during difficult periods. I’ll continue to remember you.
- I have never seen any honest and God loving person like you. I always feel lucky to be born as one of your children. I pray that God rewards you with the best thing that only you deserve!
- Thank you, Mom, for being such a positive force in my life. I miss you.
- Dear God, please let my mom know I love her and that I’m happy she is living among your angels.
- I think of you in every moment of my life. But sometimes, the pain becomes so heavy to control. Life without you seems meaningless. I miss you so much!
- It’s another anniversary and I still miss you in ways that I can’t even begin to describe.
- Mom, you were a wonderful role model, and I only hope my daughter feels the same way about me.
- You treated me like I was your own son. And with your demise, I feel orphaned.
- I can’t find words to describe how valuable you were to me. The death of you will always remain to be the greatest loss in my life. May God grant you eternal peace.
- Steel me, oh God, against the wave of sadness whenever I think of my mother and fill me with the joy of knowing she resides with you in heaven.
- Although you passed away years ago, it feels like yesterday. Mom, I miss you so much. Not a day passes by in which I don’t think about you. I know you’re in a good place now, but that doesn’t make this any easier.
- Even though you’re no longer with us, I know you are always with me. I cherish all of our memories together and think about you every day. Your absence is felt deeply by everyone who loved you.
- To my wonderful mother who had my back every step of the way, I still lack words to say on yet another of your death anniversary, please bear with me.
- Nothing has felt the same without you in our lives mom, nothing.
- It feels like yesterday when you left us behind yet it has been a whole year.
What do you say in memory of your mother?
When I think about my mother, I think about the love she has for her family. She’s always been there for us, no matter what. She’s always been a support system for us, and I know that she would be proud of us.
My mother is a very loving person. She’s always there for her family, no matter what. She’s always been a support system for us, and I know that she would be proud of us. She’s always been there for us, no matter what. She’s always been a support system for us, and I know that she would be proud of us.
Here are few loved messages that will help you to get started:
- Mom, you left a big hole in my life, but I carry on each day, knowing you’re still watching over me.
- It is through Jesus, the Christ, that my mom now lives in heaven and is at peace, suffering no more.
- Please let my family feel your love, oh Lord, and find solace that our beloved mother is with you.
- If only you could see how your teachings are reflected in everything I do! Miss you, mom.
- May God give my siblings and me comfort in our sorrow over the loss of our mother.
- I have learned many things from you but I have not learned how to live without you. But now, I need to learn how to live with your memories.
- I miss everything about you, Mom, every day!
- Time flies fast. Life goes on at its own pace. But some memories can never be forgotten or erased from the mind of the dearest ones. You will always remain in our thoughts.
- The heart never forgets those who are most dear to it. I’m putting out a reminder on your death anniversary, that I’ll never forget you.
- It’s not just a day for grieving over losing you. It’s about remembering all the good memories with you and paying respect to the great mother you were for my friend.
- You were the best friend I’ve ever had, Mom.
- Dear mom, I have absolutely no idea how I have managed to stay without you for a whole year but then again, you are forever in my heart.
- I miss your welcoming smile and warm hugs. I hope you’re in a better place.
- You loved me even before I started breathing. Now I will miss you till my last breath.
- I sometimes wear your clothes because it feels as if they still smell like you. Miss you, mom.