Condolence sympathy messages can be a powerful way to express your sadness and support for those who have experienced a loss. Whether you’re mourning the loss of a loved one, or just feeling sad in general, these messages will help connect you with others who are feeling the same way. Many people experience a loss in their lives.
Whether it’s a loved one, a friend, or a family member, everyone experiences the pain of a loss in their own way. When a loss occurs, it can be hard to find the words to express how you’re feeling.
Condolence Sympathy Card Messages
- I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that we are just a phone call away My heartfelt condolences.
- As the days and weeks pass, and as you return to life’s routine, may you continue to feel comforted by the love and support of family and friends.
- My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your (friend/family member/etc.) I hope my prayers will ease the burden and give you comfort in this difficult moment of your life May you have the courage to carry on in life.
- Dear friend, I am sorry for your loss know how tricky grief can be… one day you’re fine and the next day you aren’t Please kept me in mind if you find that you need anything at all in the days and weeks ahead am here for you.
- If love and prayers could have saved you, you would have been with us forever! But as much as we loved you, God loved you more.
- My deepest condolences Your Mom will live forever in our memories, as they bring a smile to our faces May GOD bless you and your family in this challenging time, but rest assured she is in HIS caring hands forever.
- Your father had a gold heart and everyone who had the privilege to know him is blessed indeed May God be with you at this crucial time.
- Time is tough I know for sure and things may also change You just need to keep calm and hope and pray for that start Sorry to hear about your loss am there to support you in this tough time May you find some peace to unwind!
- I’m so very sorry for your loss Grief is a universal language that each person speaks but must experience on their own That said, I have been there and am here for you now.
- Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel about “name of deceased” death We are here to support you in your grieving process with sincere sympathy,
- I am so sorry to read about your Mother She is part of my childhood memories that I don’t want to forget We will keep you in our prayers; May God Bless You.
- While you make the mournful journey forward, cherish the beautiful memories of your Mother and do not let regret rule the day, for it is God’s sovereignty that we must trust and embrace to find understanding and value in our lives May the peace of God abide with you in this time of great hardship.
- Words are really not enough, to send across to you, because you have seen so much in life, But, I pray to god to bless you through, so that you survive, Sorry for this!
- I am so saddened to hear of Name’s] passing was honored to know him through the South-Central Chapter of Male was a true southern gentleman in wit, grace and kindness He left a great legacy for the medical librarians in our region will miss him.
- Please accept my heartfelt condolences, words cannot begin to express the sadness you are feeling right now, God rest his soul.
- As you traverse through your grief in the coming days and weeks, I hope you know how much you are loved and thought about Your loved one was so very blessed to have you as _____All my love.
- Pain for the losses of dear ones never goes away but I hope you get strong with time Please accept my condolence.
- Please accept my heartfelt condolences in this time of grief. Condolences on the sad demise of your loved one. May their soul rest in heaven till we all meet again. Just want to remind you, we are always there for you Please take care. May you find tranquil in the memories of the one who passed away.
- Our hearts are filled with sadness and tears but our memories are filled with smiles and laughter of the good times we shared over the years
- My memories are seeing a warm smile, soft words and loving demeanor She will be missed but will live on in all the minds of those who had the privilege of knowing her.
- I wanted to write and let you know that you and your family are in my prayers right now realize that there are no words that I could write or say to make things better, but please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your loved one.
- We hope you find peace and solace in your time of need We pray that the days ahead bring you peace and comfort.
- No words can express your pain, but I wish they at least console you the beautiful soul that has departed, shall rest peacefully in heaven May the sweet memories and love of the passed soul, give you strength and courage to see out these times.
Heart touching Condolence Sympathy Card Messages
There are so many ways to express your condolences, so choose the message that best fits the situation. No matter what you choose to say, know that you’re a caring friend. If you’re looking for a unique way to show your condolences, consider sending a condolence sympathy card. Here are some heart touching condolence sympathy card messages.
- I hope God gives you and your family the peace you need at this rough time May He bless the departed soul My condolences go out to you and your family.
- I have fond memories of your Mother, and I hope that the pleasant times you had together as a family would help you through this sad time May She Rest in Peace.
- A loving and caring Mother has left us with heavy hearts, we bid you goodbye Thank you for the smiles Thank you for praying Thank you for life Rest in Jesus.
- May these flowers in some small way express the sympathy and sadness we feel for you during this difficult time with deepest sympathy
- Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss That can never be repaired with time Life will not be the same for you I know But I just have my remorse to show Stay calm and this too shall pass with time am there with you to share your pain!
- Life is never easy, and never will Bethe twists and turns of life may seem unfair and mean to you, but with a true spirit and determination you shall soon be seeing your bright days Keep faith and hope in your abilities and God shall bless you with love and happiness Because without pain, without sacrifice, we shall have nothing.
- Nothing can be compared with your loss today am deeply saddened to hear this but I want you to know that you’re never alone when it comes to carrying the load of grief.
- We all will sincerely pray to God that he relieves you and your family of this unbearable pain May you find peace in the warmth of love and friendship that surrounds you.
- May fond memories of your mother bring you comfort during this hard time in your life My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.
- Death is the most certain of all that can happen to anyone Yet we can’t help feeling sad when someone close to us is taken Accept my condolence! May God be kind to you during this difficult time.
- I do understand this is the most difficult time for you, But, please keep courage and strength, this shall also pass with time, so stay strong!
- Nobody can understand how hard a separation is… It remains only the eternal memory in our hearts of our dear grandmother.
- It was with great sadness that we learned of (Name)’s passing Please accept our heartfelt condolences and we hope that in a small way they help through these trying times.
- Dear, I am so sorry that your (mother, father, sister, brother, friend, etc.) died! May God gives you the strength to deal with your loss Sending my condolences to you and your family.
- The peace of God is your peace, forever! Your Mother always greeted us with laughter and love Thanks for sharing your Mom with all of us girls, we will keep her sweet spirit in our hearts always.
- Your father was a man of honor and great virtues He may be no more within this world, but his deeds will always speak of his nobility.
- We are deeply saddened to hear the passing of this wonderful lady and Angel “Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day…. unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved still missed, and very dear.”
- Dear John, we are terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your mother May our condolences bring you peace during this painful time.
- The sudden departure of your father makes my heart cry Sending my heartfelt sympathies May Lord give you all the strength to bear this tough time.
- Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that I feel for the passing of your ________Please accept my condolences.
- It was with great sadness that we learned of _____’s passing Please accept our heartfelt condolences and we hope that in a small way they help through these trying times.
- None can replace your mother’s place in your heart, pray God for her better days in heaven Sending my condolences.
- Please accept my sincere sympathy for the loss of your Mother admired her, and remember her as a kind thoughtful friend May God Bless her and provide comfort to you and your family at this difficult time.
Check out these:
- Good Friday Messages to Get You Through the Day
- Cute and Funny Christmas Messages that Impress
- Inspiring Father’s Day Messages to Show Your Love
Unique Condolence Sympathy Card Messages
- This is the most difficult time for you and your family My heart goes out to you with all my might This phase is tough I know for you but you will come out with your fight Stay strong and you need to be This is just a phase to these Things will be all right!
- As the breath of sweet flowers wafts near and then leaves, so will the pain you are feeling right now Hold tight, keep your head up, and know that happy days lie ahead once more.
- Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed My most heartfelt condolences.
- I wish and pray that god gives you the strength and courage to face the most difficult time of your life, I am really remorseful to hear about this!
- Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel about [name of deceased] death We are here to support you in your grieving process with sincere sympathy, may beauty live on in your memories and bring you peace
- We are so sorry for [Name’s] passing He was a big part of so many people’s lives larger-than-life mania am honored to have all the wonderful memories of time together with him & my family We love you all.
- I extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family May the soul of your mother be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
- [Name], I wish some words could remove the misery of losing a child However, there is a God who can do all things God who Can Blanket you with Comfort to ease the pain and swaddle your soul with peace and calm that only he can give Our heartfelt condolences and prayers go out to your family.
- Your Mom was an icon She was a role model for all of my siblings and myself at [Name] High School Kind, constantly smiling, always embracing and welcoming You are her beautiful daughter and exemplify her inner and outer beauty Thanks for sharing her with all the students she came in contact with May God continue to bless you and your family.
- A person may die, but their memories will remain unchanged and unfaded Find solace in the good memories you had with her May she rest in peace forever!
- Though words, however gentle, cannot take your loss away, still may these flowers sent in sympathy help comfort you today
- May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead My most sincere condolences.
- I can only imagine the pain you are going through am sorry for your loss beautiful soul has passed, but the memories shall never fade Be strong.
- [Name] lived a life that would have been pleasing to God May your Mother rest in peace with her Heavenly Father Peace, Strength, and Love …
- When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us Our most sincere condolences to you.
- You will be remembered each day right from the start, for the memories that we shared forever live within our hearts.
- I am so sorry that your (cousin/nephew/uncle/aunt etc.) died! May the merciful Lord bless and comfort you and your family Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
- The holy soul that has left us, shall rest in paradise pray to God to give you courage, to accept your loss and move on in life.
- I know we haven’t talked in a while, and it’s been forever since I visited I’m so sorry for that I’m even more sorry for the loss of _____I can’t imagine what you’re going through It’s so unfair that you have to be without him/her now, but I want you to know that I am here for you now, and plan on visiting soon Please call or text me when you’re ready.
- Sorry to hear of your Mother’s passing May the peace of our Lord be with you all; cherished memories are a wonderful gift from God!
- What a remarkable life your Mother lived – so full of Love will truly miss her Her values, life lessons, hopes, and dreams became a part of our family [Name] made a difference in so many lives cherish our memories together Praying that the Legacy of love she left in this world will give you strength and comfort you In God’s Grace.
- It’s hard to know what to say in this situation, but I hope this message is at least somewhat helpful on behalf of our entire team, please accept our deepest sympathies.
What is a good condolence sympathy card message?
Condolence sympathy card messages are important to send to someone who has lost a loved one or is going through a tough time. There are a variety of message that can be included on a condolence sympathy card, from expressing your condolences to providing support. Here are some good condolence sympathy card messages.
- My heartiest sympathy goes to you Today, we mourn together as we both have lost a very special person in our life RIP!
- Grief has no time table Take as much time as you need to process your bereavement and to heal your heart will be here for you every step of the way should you need a helping hand.
- If you need someone besides you to calm this storm of losing your loved one, reach out to me You have my deepest condolences.
- Mom, The Faith that you had is just simply amazing couldn’t ask God for anything more He gave me the perfect mother! May you continue to rest in paradise.
- I am so sorry to hear about _____I would love to get together again, when you’re ready of course I’ll bring the coffee, the tissues, and the shoulder to cry on You just bring your sweet self and we’ll get through this together Yours, _____.
- Your mother was one of the kindest women I ever came across May God give you and your family the strength to deal with this loss.
- I stand by you in your most difficult time And I know that things would not the same but if you keep the faith in your heart You would remember the name Time heals everything in life and this too shall pass with time Sorry to hear about this!
- Difficult times, like this, can be very painful But I pray to god to give you strength, and power to overcome this sorry time am always by your side, and may you see happiness soon.
- Grief can be so hard, but our special memories help us cope Remembering you and your loved one today and always My heartfelt condolences.
- My heart hurts even thinking about your mother Accept my deepest condolence on the departure of your mother.
- I know there is no word I can say to make your pain disappear Just know that I’m and always will be there for you You have my deepest condolences.
- Father of all, we pray to you for [Name], all those we love but see no longer Grant to them eternal rest Let light perpetual shine upon them May his soul and the souls of all the departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
- As you read this card, know that I prayed for you this morning and am thinking of you often throughout the day – there’s a good chance I’m thinking about you right now So I hope you understand how much I mean it when I say that I’m thinking of you and praying for you You are on my heart, and I hope this is a true thought of comfort for you as your mourn this great loss.
- We are sorry for your loss (Name), was such a great person, (He/She) will live on in our memories forever My heartfelt condolences.
- We will all be praying for you and your family until this time of suffering and sadness is over May God give you the strength to overcome this loss.
- Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss Our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
- My words may not ease your pain, my friend But I hope you understand I pray for the peace of your mind and heart.
- To the family: I send my deepest condolences for the passing of your Mother Our mothers are with us always pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult time Your friend in Christ
- I can’t find the words to express how struck I am upon learning about this misfortune My heartiest condolences.
- The best way through which you can remember someone is with smile, So, please smile in this most hard hour, so that you make him happy, so sorry to hear about your loss!
Check out these:
- Best Condolences Messages on the Loss of Mother
- Love Promise Messages That Will Keep You Together
- Appreciation and Good Work Messages that Inspire
How do you write a short condolence sympathy card message?
- Life is harsh, life is unfair Life might take away your loved ones to heaven, but it can never snatch away their memories wish you strength and courage to get over your sorry times can understand your loss.
- Always keep in mind that you have friends to share your pain with Today, I stand beside you just like you did in all these years Accept my condolence!
- I’m so sorry to hear of your loss I’m hoping you’ll be able to overcome this and get better as soon as possible.
- They say that death leaves a sting no one can heal, and love leaves a memory that no one can steal If that’s true, then we have an infinity of wonderful memories to hold on to, don’t we? I am so grateful that we do Let’s get together soon (only when you’re ready) to reminisce sure do love you, _____No more lost time, okay?
- The soul that spread joy and care, has gone to rest life well-lived, shall earn its place in heaven Indeed, the loss is sad, but a glorious life has beautiful memories am always there to support you, through such sad times.
- Please accept my sincerest condolences on the loss of your dear _____I have so many happy memories of spending time at each other’s homes when we were growing up We were very lucky know your _____ fought a brave battle God bless him/her and all of you at this time of sorrow.
- Remembering a mighty fine lady with quite an abundance of character as evidenced by her legacy, the family she left to all of us for generations to come.
- She was more than a mother of a friend of mine to me, she was just like my own mother Her death is a loss for both of us May she rest in peace.
- My heart is with you in this difficult time A time so tough that you can’t get over it You may feel sad to the bit This is a phase and this too shall pass You just need to keep your hope Life is not so harsh Sorry to hear about your loss!
- I am honored and blessed to have known your uncle He was truly a blessing in my life and I will miss him My condolences.
- Despite the loss of the physical presence of your father We know that God has assigned him to watch over you throughout your life.
- Flowers fade, but words live on hope this note finds you well, even as you continue to mourn the loss of your loved one Please reach out to me if there’s anything you need or anything I can help with.
- I would like to offer you and your family our deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your grandfather rest in peace.
- I can’t do anything to change the situation for you But I can surely share your pain I can’t do anything to bring back the loss but can share your tears in vain Yes this too shall pass Keep your hope alive for your family Keep your strength going strong!
- Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.
- I know you are in no mood for reading all these words of sympathy but just know that you have a friend who is equally saddened by the loss.
- During this heavy moment, one thing you should have more than anything else is patience Keep faith in God and know that time heals everything.
- Your loss is irrecoverable, no doubt but you have to find solace in knowing that God has perfect plans for everyone in this world.
- We don’t know how to heal your pain but wish we could Our most sincere condolences.
- It’s hard for me to imagine the pain you are going through Just know that I’m always here if you ever need a shoulder to cry and a friend to trust.
What are the best condolence sympathy card messages?
There are many heartfelt condolence sympathy card messages that can be shared when someone passes away. Some of the best condolences sympathy card messages focus on expressing your sadness and condolences to the loved one. Some sympathy card messages also offer words of encouragement, such as knowing that they are in your thoughts and prayers.
Whatever the condolence sympathy card message, it is important to convey your heartfelt condolences to the loved one in a meaningful way. Here are some best condolence sympathy card messages
- At this difficult time in your life, we pray that God will grant you the peace that you need to get through this Sincere condolence!
- I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss pray that God will grant you strength My most sincere condolences.
- I feel deeply sorry after hearing about your loss today want you to know that no matter what happens, I’ll always be with you and your family.
- One can’t possibly overcome the pain of losing their mother pray that you muster the strength to go through this.
- Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of your aunt May our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.
- Their service to God, Family, and Community was amazing We understand that [Name] is in God’s presence now pray that we all will live a life to see her again on the other side.
- The loss is not yours only We all feel the same pain that you feel today May God almighty give you peace and ease your pain soon My heartiest condolence to you!
- Always know that you are surrounded by people who really love you and care for you Don’t lose hope and don’t give up Life will be great again in no time.
- The loss of a father cannot be expressed in words, but I hope you overcome the void Please accept my condolence.
- We are absolutely heartbroken to hear about the loss of ____They were such a beautiful soul and we can’t imagine the pain that your heart is feeling right now Please let us know if we can do anything for you, anything at all.
- With a heavy heart, I pray for the eternal repose of one who was a woman of distinguished humanity.
- The time is tough on you today the loss is very unbearable, but with memories, faith and courage, you shall heal am sorry for your loss We are always there for you.
- We are so sorry you are experiencing such a great loss to your family You are in our thoughts during this difficult time.
- I hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed peace during this sad time My condolences to you and your family.
- I know that what you are going through right now is very difficult, just know that I am here for you am truly sorry for your loss.
- We look up to you as an example of strength and wisdom We express our most sincere sympathies and condolences in your sad time.
- Please remember that you are in our prayers and thoughts and that we share your deep sorrow hope this may make the grieving process even a little bit easier.
- I loved too much and I lost Today you’re not where you were, but you will always be in my heart God rest you in peace, our dear mother.
- In this sorrowful time, we would like to extend to you our heartfelt condolences May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.
- I’m really saddened to hear of your wonderful father’s death He was an extraordinary man There are many in the community who will mourn deeply his passing as his was a life of service, love, compassion and excellence May he rest in peace.
Check out these: