Many people enjoy making Thanksgiving wishes for friends, as it is a time to reflect on the past year and to look forward to the year ahead. Some common wishes for friends during Thanksgiving include happiness, health, and love. It is also common to express gratitude for the friendship that has been built over the years. Here are some of our favorite Thanksgiving wishes for friends.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Friend
- You came into my life with a thousand blessings. I feel lucky all the time for having such a beautiful person in my life. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving Day!
- May you and your loved ones have a delicious and content Thanksgiving Day. Have a wonderful holiday!
- You’re an important part of this community, and I’m glad we get to work together. Happy Thanksgiving!
- On this Thanksgiving, I’m sending you hugs and love. I consider myself fortunate to have you as a Frienf.
- Happy Thanksgiving to the people who make me thankful to be me.
- Thanksgiving is a time to remember and embrace those who enrich our life. I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly, I am thankful to have you.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite person. Hope your friend isn’t driving you too crazy today!
- I am so deeply thankful for being surrounded by some amazing people like you throughout the year. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
- My hope is that this Thanksgiving will provide my father with numerous reasons to be happy and content. Papa, have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!
- I don’t think I need to look far for my blessing because I have the most amazing friend. I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful friend. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Today is the day to be thankful for the things and people in our lives. My friend is something I am truly grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You are strong, supportive, admirable, loving, and understanding. Thank you for being my parents. Happy Thanksgiving, Friend!
- Happy Thanksgiving from my friend to yours. May your heart be full as you gather around the table with loved ones.
- Thank you for being my life’s biggest support system, friend. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Enjoy each and every friending of this wonderful day and be grateful to God for all the blessings. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your friend.
- There is always something to be thankful for. And this Thanksgiving, I am so thankful for you.
- Thank you for being there when I needed some help on [project/task]. I’m so grateful to have a coworker like you.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful friend. I wish you a wonderful holiday filled with memories.
- This Thanksgiving, I’m so very grateful for you and your friend.
- On this Thanksgiving, I wish you and your friend nothing but eternal happiness and good health!
- Happy Thanksgiving! Out of everything I am so very thankful for this Thanksgiving season, our friendship is at the top of the list.
- I wouldn’t trade your friendship for anything in the world. Happy Thanksgiving to my best friend.
- Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on our blessings. My friend is one of those blessings for which I will be eternally grateful. I wish you a joyous and lovely Thanksgiving. May God keep us together.
- You made me the person I am today, and I’m so thankful that you did. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- Be thankful for everything you have and make the most of this day. Everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Special Thanksgiving Wishes for Friend
It’s that time of year again where we all reflect on the good in our lives, and what we are grateful for. And what could be more special than thanking our friends for all that they do for us? So, to show our appreciation, here are some special Thanksgiving wishes for our friends!
- Thank you so much for always being there for me, friend. Happy Thanksgiving! I love you.
- [For a business that will be closed]: We’re giving our employees time off to celebrate the holiday with their loved ones. We will re-open on [date] at [time]. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
- Be grateful for what you have, and celebrate Thanksgiving with those you love and cherish.
- Hope you have plenty to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and over the coming year.
- This Thanksgiving, let’s be grateful for the food and the company that we share. May God always protect our loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving to the most fabulous friend on Earth. Thank you for how strongly you have held this friend together all through the years.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my friend and friends. I’m thankful for many things, but you guys top the list.
- I’m sad that we can’t be together to celebrate Thanksgiving, but I hope you know I’m thinking of you and I appreciate you.
- Make this joyous day as special as possible by spending it with your precious friends and friend. Happy Thanksgiving!
- We hope you and your friend have been able to get together this year and are enjoying a Thanksgiving feast together!
- Today is the time to be thankful, remember good times, and embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving is a time of reflection for all our blessings. Your friendship counts for so much. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
- May your Thanksgiving Day be full of excitement… except for a couple of hours in there when you want to take a nap.
- I’ve been waiting for this day for so long to express my gratitude to you, my friend. You are the one who was always there for me no matter what. Wishing you a blessed and cheerful thanksgiving.
- You’re the best friend/friend member/in-law I could have asked for, and I’m so thankful for you.
- Make this holiday season jolly and good by spreading the warmth and peace of thankful hearts. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m taking advantage of this auspicious day to thank my mother for everything she has done for us throughout her life. You are the greatest mother on the planet. Friend, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Check also these:
- Happy New Year Business Wishes That are Cool!
- Heartwarming Birthday Wishes for Daughter!
- Heartfelt 1st Birthday Wishes for Your Loved Ones!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Friend Just Love One
- I wish you all a Thanksgiving filled with love, laughter, and joy. Being a part of this friend is something for which I am grateful. Everyone should have a Happy Thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving, I hope you get to enjoy lots of delicious food AND a great nap afterwards.
- May your apple and pumpkin pie be scrumptious and your Thanksgiving turkey tongue-tickling. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Whenever I want to feel thankful, I just look at my Facebook Friends list. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
- Thank you for everything you do to make this an enjoyable, friendly and successful workplace. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Hoping you and your loved ones has lots to be grateful for this Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving! May you and your friend enjoy a grand feast and loving company.
- Wishing you hope, joy, peace, good health, favor, and love on this Thanksgiving Day! Your friendship is indeed a great blessing to me.
- This Thanksgiving, I hope you know that I don’t take your friendship for granted.
- You are the people who always made a difference in my life and who always helped me get through the toughest times. I am grateful to you this Thanksgiving!
- Being a friend means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
- We might be a crazy friend, but I would never ever wish for it to be any other way. I am so deeply thankful for you!
- You are fortunate in more ways than you can imagine. Thank God, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- Today is the day to count your blessings one by one because it is Thanksgiving! Enjoy this blessed day with your loved ones.
- You’ve always pushed me to work hard for my goals and desires. Thank you for having faith in me. I was able to achieve success because of you. Thank you, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving, .
- Have a wonderful long weekend filled with your favorite people and plenty of pumpkin pie!
- This text is packed full of hugs and kisses for everyone! Give them all my love. Happy Thanksgiving!
Good Thanksgiving Wishes for Friend
All of us at Good Thanksgiving Wishes for Friend want to wish all of our friends and family a very Happy Thanksgiving. If you’re looking for a way to send good Thanksgiving wishes to your friends, be sure to check out these ideas!
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping this day holds all the warmth, contentment, and love of a wonderful and happy thanksgiving to you and your friend.
- I’m wishing my friend a ton of joy and prosperity. Happy Thanksgiving!
- This Thanksgiving, I’m grateful to have a coworker who is as funny, kind, and sweet as you are.
- I am so grateful for the friendship, love, and support you’ve shown me since we met. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I am grateful to work for such a thoughtful and caring boss. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m so thankful for you, and I can’t wait to see you in a few weeks for Christmas! Love you lots and happy Thanksgiving!
- Warm wishes for my friend on this Thanksgiving day. May God bless my friend in every possible way. Wishing my lovely friend happy thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving. To my awesome friend, sending warm wishes your way and hoping you and your friend have a fantastic Thanksgiving Day!
- I am incredibly grateful you’re in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You’re one of the most beautiful things on the planet. Friend and , happy Thanksgiving! In so many ways, I appreciate both of you.
- May you have an abundance of good things in your life and be able to enjoy this Thanksgiving with a happy heart.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember, and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you!
- May this season of Thanksgiving bring peace and blessings to our home. May our year be fully loaded with enormous delights. Warmest wishes to our friend on this Thanksgiving.
- Friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thank you for showering me with unconditional love and care throughout my life. May you be blessed every day!
- Wishing you a deliciously sweet Thanksgiving Day surrounded by the ones you love and the ones you cherish. May you have a grand holiday season!
- Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you enjoy some moist turkey on your dinner table, and some juicy gossip around it.
- May your Thanksgiving be full of friend, happiness, and plenty of pie.
- I’m thankful to have a teammate like you who is reliable, kind, and fun to be around.
Check also these:
- Best Happy New Year Wishes for Lover
- Ideas to Wish Your Boss a Happy Birthday!
- Catchy Teachers Day Wishes That are Lovely!
What are the best thanksgiving wishes for a Friend?
- I am so grateful that I have such an incredible friend. Thank you so much for all the amazing things you have done for me.
- Happy Thanksgiving! We know this year has been rough, but we see your strength and wish you all the best this Thanksgiving.
- The thing I feel most grateful about is you, . Thank you for teaching me the true values of life. Whatever I am today is only because of you.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Thinking of you on this special day, and hoping your Thanksgiving is as wonderful as you are.
- I wish I was able to be at your Thanksgiving table this year! Missing you a whole lot and hope you’re having a great Thanksgiving.
- I’m living my life in gratitude, and there’s no better day than today to remind you how grateful I am to be part of your community.
- Thank you for being my role model and showing me how to be a good human being, . Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a day full of joy, surrounded by your dearest friend and friends with tables full of delicious food! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- I have always been thankful to God for having a caring friend like you. You are my role model and I wish your every dream to come true. Happy Thanksgiving.
- This is an excellent time to be grateful for all of God’s blessings and to be grateful for having such a wonderful father as you. Father, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- Sending good wishes to you this Thanksgiving! Good food that fills your table, good health as you work hard and good times with friend and friends. May you have all the best delights in life? Happy Thanksgiving!
- On this special holiday, I want to thank you for giving me the best life. You never failed to fulfill my wishes and needs. Thank you, . Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Hoping this Thanksgiving is full of peace, joy, and lots of mashed potatoes.
How do you wish happy Thanksgiving?
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day. I’m grateful for all of my loved ones here with me, and I hope you have a similarly wonderful day. I’m thankful for all of the amazing things in my life. I’m grateful for the people in my life who make me happy, the food I’m eating, and the opportunity to be with family and friends. I hope that you have a Thanksgiving that’s as wonderful as you are. I wish you all the best, and I hope that you feel grateful for everything in your life.
Some more ideas are given below:
- On this festival of gratitude, I thank you for all the love, kindness, and support you have ushered me throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving is all about gratitude. So in the spirit of the holiday, I’m so thankful you’re a part of my life.
- I hope you know how filled with gratitude I am for your presence in my life.
- I hope your Thanksgiving table is full of your favorite food and surrounded by your favorite people.
- To my amazing, generous, kind friend: Happy Thanksgiving! You deserve all the blessings life has to offer this season.
- You are a precious gift from God in my life. I am grateful and consider myself extremely fortunate to have you as a nephew! I pray and hope this Thanksgiving remains a memorable one for you, always!
- Something to be thankful for is friend. Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful friend!
- I’m sending you warm Thanksgiving greetings. Thank you so much for being my parents!
- Friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thank you for raising me into the person I am today. I pray for good health and happiness for you every day!
- I want to take the opportunity to appreciate how blessed I am to have you in my life, . Thank you for your boundless love, care, and support. I love you.
- Happy Thanksgiving! As I take time to give thanks for many blessings in my life, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.
- Having a friend is one of the best blessings in life. Happy Thanksgiving to my most supportive friend.
- My friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you! May all your hard work bring color to your life and take you to the highest peak of success.
- This is a time to be thankful for all the blessings in our life, and I hope you know that I consider you to be one of them. Happy Thanksgiving!
- This Thanksgiving, I wish that God showers you and your loved ones with peace, love, warmth, and joy. Have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- I’m forever inspired by your hard work and dedication. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Missing you and yours this Thanksgiving! I’ll have an extra serving of mashed potatoes in your honor.
- May you enjoy the warmth of friend this season and the harvest of the feast! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Mother, no word is enough to express how grateful I am to you for everything you have done for my well-being! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- Thank you so much, dear, for always being by my side like a friend. You are the person with whom I can share all my happy and sad reinvents. You were always there to help me take care of myself. I hope that this Thanksgiving is the most memorable one for you!