The nine nights of Navratri are a time to celebrate the divine feminine energy, to worship the goddesses who represent different aspects of this energy, and to honor the feminine principle in our own lives.
For many of us, this is a time to reconnect with our feminine side, to celebrate the feminine within ourselves and within all of creation. It is a time to let go of the masculine energy that dominates our world and to embrace the feminine energy that is the source of all life.
The goddesses who are worshiped during Navratri represent different aspects of the divine feminine energy. Each goddess has her own unique qualities and powers, and each one can teach us something about ourselves and about the feminine principle.
Navratri is a time to celebrate the feminine within ourselves and within all of creation. It is a time to let go of the masculine energy that dominates our world and to embrace the feminine energy that is the source of all life. Here are some of the most heartwarming Navratri wishes:
Happy Navratri! Wishing you all the happiness, health, and prosperity in the world. You are someone who is very near and dear to me and I hope that you have a wonderful Navratri. May this festival be a joyous and blessed one for you and your family.
- May your life be loaded up with joy on this devout celebration, Happy Navratri.
- Happy Navratri Let your house be loaded up with upbeat soul of this heavenly event.
- May Devi Durga Maata favor you with Peace and Prosperity… Wish all of you a Happy Navratri!
- Celebrate every day of navrati with regularly developing energy and entertain yourself with devout exercises and – Gods will support you in the coming year.
- Wish everybody a blessed and happy Navaratri. Enjoy to the fullest and pay devotion with gratitude.
- I wish this Navratri will bring you all happiness in this world. May you and your family be always blessed by the divine gifts of Durga. Happy Sharda Navratri 2022!
- May Maa Durga make the precious bond between my family members stronger and make it eternal. May Navaratri make this bond stronger like steel. Wishing everyone a happy Navaratri.
- On this auspicious occasion of Navratri, I wish you colorful nine days and a joyous festive time.
- May this Navratri be as brilliant as ever and satisfy every one of your wants and wishes Enjoy the period of gaiety and love.
- May the goddess Durga empower you with Her nine blessings and more from the first day of Navratri! A happy Navratri to you!
- This navratri, may every day be a gift for you and you get various whatsapp messages ordinary.
- Happy Navratri to you and your family. Let us all pray to Maa so that she blesses us with happiness, good health, and prosperity.
- It’s a great occasion for us not only to celebrate but also to educate ourselves about the holy religion of Hinduism. Let’s make this Navratri a great one to remember!
- Wishing you and your family a lovely Navratri! Have a nice Navratri with your friends and family.
- I feel lucky to be raised in a family that is so religiously devoted to Hinduism. Navratri has always been a spectacular occasion for me. Wishing everyone a happy Navratri!
- Happy Navrati, my friend!! May Maa Durga bestow good prosperity and fortune to you and your family.
- Devote yourself to the nine days celebration of loving goddesses Happy Navaratri.
- May you be honored with Prosperity and Happiness on this Navratri and dependably!
- My dearest, I pray these nine days and nights of Navratri to brighten your life. Best wishes to you!
- May the strongest Maa Durga protect my family from wrongdoings and grant everyone’s wishes. May this Navaratri bring sparkles of joy in everyone’s life.
- Let us pray for eternal peace and happiness on this Navaratri. May Maa Durga respond to all of our prayers and fulfill them.
- I pray to Maa Durga that our love for each other becomes stronger and deeper with each passing day. I wish you a very happy Navratri, sweetheart.
- God Durga is an exemplification of Shakti who has defeated the shades of malice of the world. May this Navaratri each one uses here gifts and capacity to defeat their issues in life wish all of you a Happy Navaratri…
- May the luminosity all around illuminate your life with delight and exuberance.
- Navratri implies 9 evenings of commitment. Otherworldliness. Festivities. Music. Move. Garba. Stuti. Expectation the perfect gifts of Maa dependably be with you. Cheerful Navratri!!
- May This Navratri be as brilliant as ever May this Navratri bring happiness, wellbeing and riches to you.
- Celebrate this joyous occasion with love and kindness. Happy Navaratri to everybody.
Happy Navratri Wishes
- Remove the darkness within you and be happy! Brighten up everyone’s day with your beautiful smile on the holy occasion. Happy Navratri.
- Wishing you wonderful nine nights of devotion and happiness. Happy Navaratri.
- Let the peace and serenity of Navaratri bring happiness and prosperity to your life. Happy Navaratri.
- This celebration acquires a great deal of shading our lives May brilliant hues rule in your life.
- Let’s celebrate the victory of the good over the bad, just over the unjust, light over the dark. Let us all be enlightened with the teachings of God Rama in this Navratri!
- Wish you all and your families a joyous and prosperous Navratri.
- Navratri becomes much more than a holy occasion when someone has neighbors like you. Wishing my awesome neighbors a great Navratri this year!
- I hope you get blessed with new opportunities and get the best out of them! In this Navratri, smile a little more than usual. Happy to have you in my life, dear.
- I pray that Maa Durga watches over us and protects us from all of the difficulties of life so that we can enjoy and celebrate every Navratri together for the rest of our lives. Happy Navratri!
- May Maa Durga removes all the obstacles and dangers in our life. Have a safe celebration of Navaratri.
- Allow Navratri to offer you hope, bravery, and strength, my love. Happy Navratri to you!
- May this Navratri light up your existence with satisfaction, riches, and great wellbeing. Wishing you a Happy Navratri!
- Have a blessed Navratri, friend. May Maa Durga bless happiness, success, and health onto you and your family.
- This Navratri, may Maa Durga empower all the women in the world with more strength and endurance.
- May this Navratri, light up for you. Any expectations of Happy occasions, And dreams for a year brimming with grins! Wish you Happy Navratri.
- There will always be bad people like you in this world. So, goddess Durga will keep coming back every year. Happy Navratri!
- My heart wants only the best for you always and this Navaratri is not exceptional at all. Wish you a very safe and happy celebration of Navaratri.
- May Goddess Durga always remain around you to protect you from evil powers in life. Happy Navratri.
- May this Navratri turn your darkness into light and make your failures into successes! Happy Navratri to you and your family.
- On this auspicious day of Navratri, I wish for all the good things for you! Have a safe and great Navratri with your family and friends.
- I wish you all the best and ask Mother Durga to shower you with lots of blessings that will keep you happy. May she showers you with good health.
- I pray that Maa Durga bless you with all her nine avatars. May her blessing stays with you not only these nine days but all of your life. Shuva Navaratri my prettiness.
- I’m very grateful to Maa Durga for sending you into my life. I cannot imagine my life without you, sweetheart. Have a blissful Navratri! I love you.
- May you and your family be protected by the power of goddess Durga forever. Enjoy this beautiful occasion of Navratri with your family and close ones!
- This holy occasion always reminds me of all the blessings I have received in life. You are one special gift among them. I wish you a wonderful time with your family!
- May the Navratri bring hope and inspiration to your home and life! Happy Navratri to everyone.
- May the goddess Durga keep our family from the evil forces of this world. May she protect every one of us with her divine power! Happy Navratri to all.
- I want you to know that I’m thinking of you on this special occasion of Navratri. I hope you are also thinking of me sometimes. Happy Navratri!
- We all await for these nine days of immense joy which has come and let’s celebrate this Navratri with great fun.
- Happy first day of Navratri! I pray your day is full of joy and delight and that it continues for the next eight days of Navratri as well, for you and your family.
Check Out These:
- Best Retirement Wishes for Teachers
- Happy Hanukkah Wishes That are Lovely
- Catchy Congratulations Wishes That are Impressive
Navratri Wishes for Him
The nine-day festival of Navratri is celebrated with great fervor and enthusiasm all across India. It is a time when families and friends come together to pray, eat, and dance. Navratri is also a time for giving thanks and showing our loved ones how much we care about them.
- I hope you enjoy this Navratri to the fullest, and the goddess fills your life with utmost happiness.
- Good fortune,Good health,Happy life,All these are my desires for you this Navratri!Have an incredible one!
- On this cheerful event of Navratri, I hope you get blessed with the tenderness of love and lots of success. Happy Navratri.
- May all your wishes come true during this holy occasion. Let yourself be overwhelmed by the grace of Maa Durga. Wishing you a colorful Sharda Navratri!
- Defeat the evil in life with the blessings of Maa Durga. May this Navratri bring peace and prosperity to you and your family! Happy Navratri!
- With the blessings of Maa, I hope you achieve success in every phase of your life. A very Happy Navratri!
- May these nine auspicious days of Navaratri bring immense joy and peace to your life. Happy Navaratri.
- May Maa Durga bless you with her 9 strong traits on this Navaratri and you prosper in life like a brightening star.
- My heart wants nothing but the best for my family because I have the best family in the world. Happy Navaratri everybody.
- May the hues and lights of Navratri fill your home with bliss and joy! Glad Navratri!
- Navratri is the festival of positive power, spirit, and joyfulness. I wish you all a happy Navratri.
- My dearest friend. I pray and hope that Maa Durga blesses all good things, good health, and long life for you and your family. Have a great Navratri!
- May the universal power bless you with all kinds of success and bring all the pretty things in your life because you deserve all the pretty things, my prettiness. Have a safe Navaratri celebration.
- Here I hope Maa Durga inspires you with her wisdom, strength, love, positivity, and devotion. Shuva Navaratri beautiful.
- May the brilliant soul of Navratri fill your heart with joy … Have a glad festival!
- May the true Mother Durga bless you and your family with all her wonderful blessings. Happy Navratri from my family to yours.
- Today is the first day of Navaratri. I hope you celebrate this joyous occasion with your friends and family. Wishing you a lovely Navaratri!
- I hope your first day of Navratri is going well and that your Navratri is filled with blessings!
- These nine nights will make Maa Durga extra happy because she knows how respectful you are of women. May Maa Durga bless you with prosperity and success throughout your life.
- Ma Durga evacuates all snags and imperfections Happy Navratri.
Navratri Wishes for Her
- I hope every day of Navratri is memorable for you! Best wishes on the first day of Navratri.
- I pray to Maa Durga to bless you with prosperity and health, for you deserve it. You are the most wonderful man and deserve everything good that comes your way. Have a blessed Navratri.
- Hope this Navratri gets Good Fortune, And Abounding Happiness for you.
- Let this Navratri be the end of a wonderful year together and the start of a much more wonderful journey together. I love you! happy Navratri!
- May Maa Durga enable you with her nine gifts of name, notoriety, wellbeing, riches, satisfaction, harmony, humankind, learning and otherworldliness.
- This Navratri light the light of joy, flourishing and learning, Happy Navratri.
- May your life be filled with happiness, prosperity, and good health. Happy Navaratri, my love.
- On this colorful night of Navratri, let’s be together and play Garba and Dandiya dance. Happy Navratri.
- May these nine auspicious days and nights of Navratri bless everyone with joy and peace.
- My head bows before Maa Durga and my heart bows before you. My devotion goes to her and my love goes to you. Wishing you nine nights of celebration, laughter, and love. Happy Navaratri dear.
- Have a feast and have fun, but do not forget; I am your fan number one. Wish you a very joyous celebration of Navaratri dear.
- I pray that Navratri brings you joy and positivity. My beloved, I wish you a wonderful Navratri.
- Nine evenings of merriment; nine evenings of favors; nine evenings of favorability; nine evenings of eternality. May this fantastic event acquire you achievement every one of your undertakings! Have a wonderful Navratri!
- I wish that you achieve the strength and power of Maa Durga and reflect them through your attitude and actions. I wish that Maa Durga loves you more than me. Happy Navaratri Sweetheart.
- May Maa Durga bless everybody with health, wealth, delight, and prosperity.
- May Maa Durga bless our bond today and forever. I cordially thank Her on this day for sending you into my life. Happy Navaratri, my dear.
- If I could, I would bring all the smiles in the world for my family. Dear Maa Durga, please keep my family in your good book for good. Happy Navaratri.
- May the goddess Durga ushers your life with happiness, peace, and positivism throughout the year. Have a wonderful Navratri! Enjoy the occasion with your family and friends!
- Wishing you very Happy Navaratri. May your devotion bring great colors in your life.
- The joy of this beautiful occasion is incomplete without you. I’m thinking of you like the colors of nine nights take over the world. Happy Navratri dear!
Check Out These:
- Heartwarming Birthday Wishes for Her
- Warm Eid-ul-Adha Wishes for All Muslims!
- Get Well Soon Wishes for Speedy Recovery
Navratri Wishes for Family
- May you become victorious over all the problems in life just like the goddess Durga emerged victorious over the evil. Wishing you nine wonderful nights of peace and happiness!
- Fill your days with happiness,May your fantasies come true,During Navratri and as the year progressed,Glad Navratri.
- I pray to goddess Durga to bless all her devotees and believers. Happy Navratri.
- My love, you are one of those blessings from Maa Durga that I’ll cherish forever. Happy Navaratri!
- Nothing in this world is more joyful than enjoying Navratri with family and relatives. May goddess Durga surrounds us with her blessings forever!
- Navaratri would be no fun without the gatherings of family. I wish my family and friends a happy Navaratri. Thank you for being here.
- May the ‘Orni’ of Maa Durga always give you shades of peace and bring respect for you because you deserve it. Happy Navaratri dear.
- This Navratri is very special for me because this is the first time we are celebrating it together. Let’s enjoy the moments and make some unforgettable memories!
- It’s time to welcome Maa Durga at our doorstep and thank her for all the special gifts we received this year. Let’s make this Navratri a great one to remember!
- May the goddess bless you and your family with her numerous blessings. I hope you have one of the best Navratri this year. Wishing a blissful Navratri to you and your family.
- May the Goddess Durga removes all your sufferings and sorrows. Wishing you a happy Navaratri!
- May maa shower you with all Her blessing, my love. Wishing you a happy Navaratri.
- On this occasion, may you find peace, harmony, happiness, and good health in the blessings of Maa Durga!
- I wish you get blessed with happiness and may all your dreams come true on this delightful occasion. Happy Navratri 2022!
- May Durga Maa grant me the strength to always be at your side. This Navratri, I’m sending you, my love.
- Nine nights of a spiritual journey is much more elegant when you are with me. Let’s celebrate the victory of good over evil together this time!
- Maa Durga is the most generous and my heart hopes her blessings will be always with you. Happy Navaratri 2022!
- On this Navratri, I hope your life gets full of prosperity, happiness, and good health. Happy Navratri to you.
- With all my love, I pray to Maa Durga to bless you with nine avatars. This day reminds us of all the blessings in life, and you are one of them. Happy Navaratri.
- May Maa Durga enlighten your life with joy, pleasure and prosperity.
How do you wish the first day of Navratri?
The first day of Navratri is a special day for Hindus all over the world. It is the start of the nine-day festival that celebrates the victory of good over evil. On this day, Hindus pray to the nine forms of the Goddess Durga. They also fast and perform special puja ceremonies.
There are many ways to celebrate the first day of Navratri. Here are some ideas:
Pray to the nine forms of the Goddess Durga: On the first day of Navratri, Hindus pray to the nine forms of the Goddess Durga. Durga is the goddess of strength and power. She is also known as the destroyer of evil. Hindus believe that by praying to Durga, they will be blessed with strength, power, and victory over evil.
Perform special puja ceremonies: On the first day of Navratri, Hindus perform special puja ceremonies. They offer fruits, flowers, and sweets to the goddess. They also light candles and incense.
Fast and eat special foods: Many Hindus fast on the first day of Navratri. They eat special foods that are considered to be holy. Some of these foods include fruits, vegetables, nuts, and milk.
Dance and sing: On the first day of Navratri, Hindus dance and sing. They celebrate the goddess Durga with music and dance.
These are just some of the ways you can celebrate the first day of Navratri. No matter how you choose to celebrate, the most important thing is to remember the meaning of the festival. Navratri is a time to celebrate the victory of good over evil. It is also a time to reflect on our own lives and the choices we make.
- On this glorious day of Navratri, my darling, I just wish that all your dreams come true.
- I wish you and your family a healthy, happy and pleasurable life ahead.
- Happy Navratri to each and every member of my family. I wish you have a wonderful time together. Let’s celebrate the arrival of Maa Durga on this earth!
- May the Goddess Durga illuminate your life with countless blessings and give you lots of happiness. Happy Navratri 2022!
- Sending my best wishes to everyone for a joyous Navratri. Have fun and celebrate with your heart content!
- May this Navratri bring lots of colour in your world and wish you a long life.
- It intends to accomplish otherworldly gains other than gifts of the Goddess Happy Navratri.
- Sending warm wishes for an upbeat Navratri that brings you wellbeing, riches, favorable luck and achievement!
- My love, you are one of the blessings that I’ve forever asked for. Happy Navratri to you!
- Let’s celebrate this Navratri by taking the oath to ensure women’s safety in our country in every possible way.
- May Maa light up your life like this colorful occasion. Wishing you a happy Navaratri, dear.
- May Maa Durga bless you with happiness, good health, and prosperity. Let’s share all our joy and fun together in this Navratri.
- May Maa Durga gives you the strength to tackle all the problems in your life. Happy Navaratri!
- May the Goddess maa Durga always guide you in every step of your life. May you have a good time with your friends and family, my love. Wishing you a happy Navaratri.
- You people taught me that devotion to one’s religion leads to greater joy. On this very special occasion, I want all my relatives to know that I’m lucky to have you!
- Wishing you all a very blessed and joyful Navratri, full of blessings and smiles.
- May your Navratri be brimming with fun, skip, and great occasions went through with loved ones. Cheerful Navratri!
- We have defeated all the odds and never left each other. Let us be thankful to goddess Durga for giving us strength and patience. Happy Navratri!
- May the goddess of cosmic power bless you with all her perfect beatitude. Spread all your positivity among everyone. Happy Navratri.
- Thank you for always giving everyone hope and genuinely making us happy! Happy Navratri. Enjoy this festive to your fullest and have fun.
- Sending my warm wishes on the bright occasion of Navratri. Stay blessed!
- On this Navratri, May your life gets showered happiness and blessings of Goddess. Happy Navratri.
- May each day of these nine holy nights bring happiness and prosperity to your life. Happy Navaratri.
- Happy Navratri! On this happy occasion of Navratri, I want to you for filling my life with positive vibes. Maa Durga blessed me with your existence in my life!
- May Maa keep you happy and healthy all year round. Wishing you a happy Navaratri!
- May all your tension get knocked off, and you achieve success in anything you sign up for with the blessing of Maa Durga. Happy Navratri!
- Celebrate this day with your cherished family and companions. What’s more, I’m wishing you to have an extraordinary time. Upbeat Navratri!
- On this pious occasion of Navratri, I wish the lord keeps you under her blessings. Happy Navratri.
- Maa Durga Means she who is boundless to achieve cheerful Navaratri.
- Lakshmi give the interior or heavenly abundance of temperances or perfect characteristics Happy Navratri.
- With an a lot of harmony and flourishing May your life be loaded up with the bliss on this devout celebration of Navratri, Happy Navratri.
- May your life become colorful with the colors of spirituality and religion. Enjoy every moment of these glorifying nine nights of Hinduism!
- May Goddess Durga present to you… Her perfect favors today and dependably! Glad Navratri!
- May Maa Durga’s blessings be with you always, my darling. Have a joyful Navratri!
- I wish everyone a great Navratri. I hope this festival brings everyone happiness and wealth in life.
- May Maa Durga light up your existence with innumerable gifts of joy.