Naming Ceremony Wishes can be as personal as you want them to be. Whether you want to commemorate a special day or just want to say something heartfelt, there is no wrong way to go about it. Here are some ideas to get you started:
Naming Ceremony Wishes
- I send my best wishes to you and your family on this special day. May you never grow in lack of finance to train the baby. Congratulations.
- You were given not one but two angels. I’m wishing you all the best for the naming ceremony.
- I could not be more grateful to have the honor to name the shining light in my arms.
- May God shower you and your child with all the happiness and joy in the world. Congratulations on your baby’s naming ceremony
- Wishing a wonderful naming ceremony to the coolest kid in our town. I hope one day you will be as proud of your name as we are.
- May God’s great love bless and protect your darling girl. Congratulations on the naming ceremony.
- Wishing You All The Best At The Beginning Of Your New Start. I Hope This Little Man Brings You Happiness And Blessings. Congratulations! Have A Wonderful Naming Ceremony.
- As God has blessed you with twins, I hope your life fills up with double happiness. Congratulations on your twin’s naming ceremony. Have a nice day!
- Twins! Sometimes miracles come in pairs. Your double bundle of joy is oozing with cuteness! Take my heartiest congratulations on their naming ceremony!
- Best wishes on your naming day! May all of God’s blessings and love follow you during this special time.
- Thank you so much for inviting me to your baby’s naming ceremony. I will be really happy to attend the beautiful ceremony. May God bless your family.
Naming Ceremony Wishes for Boy
Wishing for a naming ceremony that is both meaningful and special for your son is the perfect way to begin his life. At the naming ceremony, you and your son can both share your wishes for his future. Here are some naming ceremony wishes for boys that can help you create a memorable event.
- Today I would know by what name I shall call your baby. I know you must have selected the best name for him, only desperate to know. Happy naming ceremony.
- Today is special among other days. Congratulations to your family on this naming day.
- Best wishes on your naming day! May God’s blessings and love follow you during this special time.
- My heart is blessed to have you in my life, my little one. I cannot say how happy I am today to call out your name for the first time.
- He is the future of today, the hope of tomorrow, the blessings in our dreams that have come true. He/ She is a wonder and a miracle from God, the ministration from heaven that is upon us. I celebrate with you today at the naming ceremony. Congratulations.
- The Almighty has blessed you with twins, this is a double celebration. Warmest greetings for the naming ceremony.
- I want to use this opportunity to send the baby and the family my best wishes. May you have every reason to share beautiful memories in your home. Congratulations.
- I’m wishing your entire family all the best on this special cradle ceremony. May your child always walk in the company of angels.
- People choose names for many different reasons. A name can have a symbolic meaning to the parents. Other times, it is a choice of style over substance
- God bless you with double joy for your twins. I wish you the best of luck with the naming ceremony. Sending my love for the babies.
- Happy naming ceremony to new parents. May your child make you proud.
- Congratulations On This First Milestone Of Your Life. May You Experience The Joys Of Life To The Fullest!
Check also these:
- Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Your Lovely Wife!
- Amazing and Best Christmas Wishes for Sister!
- Heartfelt Get Well Soon Wishes to Sister!
Naming Ceremony Wishes for Girl
- Congratulations to the new parents on the naming ceremony. I hope your son will bring pride and happiness with each passing year.
- The very first responsibility parents have is choosing a name for the new baby. A name gives the child an identity that is carried throughout life.
- Warm wishes to your family and baby girl! I hope the naming ceremony goes effortlessly. I’m sure your girl will be proud of the name that her wonderful parents gave her.
- Look through names carefully, ponder them and take it slow. Reading up on the origin of names and meanings makes the process more interesting.
- Just like the name, your child is truly a blessing to you and to us all. Congratulations!
- I became really happy when I heard about your baby’s naming ceremony. My excitement has no bound at all. I can’t wait to hold him in my arms. Thank you so much for inviting me.
- I hope your twins bring goodwill and miracles to your family. Congratulations and best wishes for the naming ceremony.
- Being a parent is hard but being a parent of twins, I can’t even imagine how much hard work it takes. Best of luck and congratulations on your baby naming ceremony.
- Congratulations on your baby’s naming ceremony. I am sure you have decided on a beautiful name for your baby. Have a nice naming ceremony!
- May the sweet child have a life filled with happiness and glory. Happy naming ceremony to you.
- Just as the name of the child, blessing is now upon all your family and all of us. I am so excited to be a part of this christening ceremony. Congratulations.
- Today, I pray that (name of the baby) will continue to grow within the affection and protection of God Almighty. I pray that he brings joy, happiness and bliss into your household. I am excited to be a part of this naming ceremony. Congratulations.
Best Naming Ceremony Wishes
There’s no doubt that naming a child is one of the most special moments of a parent’s life. When you find the perfect name for your child, it can feel like the universe has aligned in your favor. But choosing the perfect name isn’t always easy. In fact, it can be quite daunting. So, if you’re looking for some inspiration, here are a few best naming ceremony wishes to keep in mind.
- I’m curious if the names you’ve picked for your twins rhyme. Best congratulations to the new parents and the lovely twins.
- As you name your child, may her life be filled with joy and happiness. May God give her all the success of this world. And Congratulations!
- May your child be blessed and protected by God’s wonderful love. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on being a parent of two angels. I hope your days will be filled with great happiness. I wish you a warm naming ceremony.
- I wish you and your family a wonderful day full of happiness and blessings. Have a fantastic naming ceremony
- Hope you have chosen the best name for your child and wish he/she make her name an example
- I send you a lifetime of the best wishes for your naming ceremony. May you never lack anything good in life. God is with you.
- I hope to call out his/her name forever with love and pride. Please, keep him/her in your prayers.
- I wish your name to be proof of your beautiful existence. I am beyond joyous to name you on this wonderful occasion.
- First of all, God bless your newborn. May God protect this baby from every bad thing in this world. Congratulations on being parents and best wishes for the naming ceremony.name ceremony wishes
- My Warmest Congratulations On Your Son’s Naming Ceremony. I Hope This Day Be Filled With Happiness. Happy Wishes To You And Your Family!
- Hope You Have Chosen The Best Name For Your Child And Make It An Example Of His Name! Congratulations To You On The Naming Ceremony!
- May (baby’s name) grow in the tight circle of love and protection from family and God above. Congratulations!
Check also these:
- Amazing Get Well Soon Wishes for Favorite Teacher!
- Best Never Give Up Wishes to Succeed in Life!
- Amazing New Year Wishes for Business Partner!
How do you wish your baby’s naming ceremony?
- I wish your house be filled with cute giggles and playful moments. Congratulations on your twin’s naming ceremony.
- Shine bright little angel and never outgrow your cuteness! May your life be filled with love and laughter. Best wishes on your naming ceremony and always.
- Congratulations On Your Baby Boy’s Naming Ceremony. I Am Sure You Have Decided On A Beautiful Name For Your Son. Have A Nice Naming Ceremony!
- Blessings and love come to your on this wonderful day and for your whole life through, Baby (name).
- May your child be followed by angels in all walks of his/her life. He receives all the blessings of God. Happy Naming ceremony to sweet baby.
- I was overwhelmed to hear that you have given birth to beautiful twins. May God brings all the happiness to them and protects them from every evil thing. Happy Naming Ceremony of your twins. I am happy to be a part of this.
- The new parents and their lovely daughter, on this auspicious day of the naming ceremony, please accept my best wishes.
- Congratulations on your baby’s naming ceremony. Thank you for inviting us to this wonderful occasion.
- I hope my child will be as wonderful, gracious, and kind as his/her name suggests.
- Congratulations to the life’s one-plus-one-free offer on their naming ceremony. May God bless you both and grant you long life.
- Dear Baby, I am sending my prayer through this naming ceremony message today, your life will be filled with all the blessings, goodness and mercy of God. Your future is blessed already because the almighty has sanctified you. You will grow to be the head in all your endeavours and the enemies will never have dominion over you.
- I’m sending my love and affection to the handsome small boy. He is deserving of all the love in the world. Congratulations on your son’s naming ceremony.
- I wish you and your little daughter all the good things this world has to offer. Good luck for the naming ceremony.
- Parents often worry about selecting a name that will make their child feel awkward or embarrassed, and go with a conventional or popular name. Think about choosing a name that is not too difficult to spell and pronounce
- Today is the day I give my beautiful child an identity. The name carries love and the essence of the human being he/she will become.
- You have brought tremendous happiness in our life, may your outshine in every walk of your life and people remember your name for decades. Happy naming ceremony.
- Congratulations! Your baby is as adorable as you are. May the blessings of love and protection be upon you all.
What are your best wishes for naming your baby girl?
Naming your baby girl is an incredibly special moment, one that will be remembered for a lifetime. When you and your partner decide on the perfect name for your little one, make sure you choose something that will resonate with her personality and make her feel special. Here are some of our best wishes for naming your baby girl:
- May God look down on you and keep you safely in his loving arms on this special day and always. Wish for everything good!
- I wish you and your son all the best that life has to offer. Good luck for the naming ceremony.
- Wishing You A Naming Day! Let The New Baby Spread Smile And Happiness In Your Family. My Best Wishes Are Always With You!
- Many-many congratulations for the naming ceremony. May god protect your family and baby all through life.
- I am so happy to know both of their names. They are as beautiful as their names. I wish you a nice naming ceremony.
- I’m sending you warm hugs and kisses for your precious baby. Best wishes for the naming ceremony.
- May God protect this baby from every bad thing in this world. Congratulations on being parents and best wishes for the naming ceremony.
- I wish you a life filled with blessings and happiness. Congratulations on your naming day!
- I just want to say congratulations. Your baby is so beautiful. Have a wonderful naming ceremony.
- Happy naming ceremony to your cutest baby boy. I hope you and your family enjoy and cherish such a wonderful occasion, and I bestow my blessing on your son.
- Happy naming ceremony to my wonderful baby boy/girl! May his/her life be blessed with beauty and luck.
- May your child get all success in life. His/her name shine bright. Happy naming ceremony to the lovely parents and other family members.
- I Wish Your Entire Family All The Best For This Special Naming Ceremony. May Your Child Always Be In The Shadow Of God’s Blessings.
- Sending lots of wishes and love to your little baby boy. May God bless your little man. May you have a wonderful naming ceremony.