Iftar is the meal that breaks the fast during the Islamic month of Ramadan. Muslims around the world gather together to share a meal in celebration of the month. Here are a few happy Iftar wishes to get them started:
Happy Iftar Wishes
- What’s your Iftar wish? Get a beautiful dua that speaks to you.
- Greetings of Ramadan, Iftar, and Eid! Each night your wishes and dua will be answered in the true meaning of Ramadhan. May your day be blessed.
- May Allah bless you and your family with peace, health, food abundance, kindness, and good fortune. May we be patient with the hardships that come our way. May the blessings of Allah find you.
- With Ramadan and the beginning of the holy month of Shawwāl, I hope that you and your family are enjoying yourselves. May Allah bless you with good health, and a great month.
- Wishing you a blessed Iftar! May Allah guide you to forgiveness and peace in this holy month.
- Hey, Iftar Mubarak! And please remember to pray for the hungry. May Allah bless your family and give you peace.
- May Allah bless you with His grace today and always…
- On this joyous occasion, let us wish you all the best for a blessed Ramadan.
- Is this your first time fasting? Don’t worry, Iftar is nothing to be scared of. Here are tips to make it easy on your stomach during the holy month.
- Which Suhoor for today? Wishing you a very happy iftar!
- Prepare for a night of happiness! Ramadan is here, faith can be found in every bite.
- May Allah bless your Ramadan with happiness and all blessings, and offer us the prayers of our beloved Prophet.
- Let’s have a happy, healthy, and successful Ramadan! May Allah bless us all.
- Ramadan Mubarak to you! May Allah ease the difficulties of your days, and bless you with peace on this night.
- Wishing you a happy iftar. May your sawm be easy, zakat and sadaqah get rewarded, and your Taraweeh prayers are answered.
- Sending my duas to you. Hope you have a wonderful Ramadan month and iftar.
- May all your wishes be accepted by Allah along with your fast this Ramadan. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers this Iftar.
- May Ramadan’s endless blessings fall upon you during the time of Suhoor and Iftar! Happy Iftar Mubarak!
- The holy and happy month of Ramadan is here. Wishing you all a very healthy and happy Iftar!
- Iftar Mubarak, friend. I always keep you in my prayers. Please keep me in your prayers as well.
- Happy Iftar Mubarak to you and your family. May the Iftar be as virtuous and prosperous for you as the whole day of fasting!
- Sending you my best wishes for Iftar dear. I hope Allah blesses you with forgiveness during this holy month of Ramadan.
- Iftar Mubarak. This is the time Allah is promised to grant your prayers as a fasting person. Make dua for yourself and keep me in it too.
Best Happy Iftar Wishes
When it comes to the best happy iftar wishes, there’s really no limit to what you could wish for! Whether you’re celebrating your own happy iftar with friends and family, or you’re sending a happy iftar wish to someone you care about, these wishes will surely put a smile on their face. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Ramadan Mubarak! Let’s unite with the spirit of Ramadan to break the fast with a glass of cold water and a good book. May everything go well on your end.
- Find peace in your heart by following these invocations from Prophet Mohammad.
- May Allah bless you on this blessed day, give you the best fortune, and bless your loved ones. May our Prophet Muhammad SAW protect you. Wishing you a happy Iftar.
- May your Iftar be filled with joy and blessings. May you feel peace and contentment in your life today and every day.
- May your fast be a blessing and your blessings be countless. May you enjoy the sweetness of Ramadan without sorrow or worry. We hope you are able to spend this month in peace and happiness.
- Iftar Mubarak! May you have a blessed time and lots of blessings. I’m wishing you to have a great Iftar. A big hug from me.
- Iftar Mubarak to all our beloved guests.
- This is the month of Ramadan. A time when Muslims take time to celebrate with family and friends. May all be blessed with good health, a happy Iftar, and prayers.
- I wish you happiness and joy for the coming day.
- May you find comfort and solace in this holy month. Here’s wishing you a blessed Ramadan!
- Send traditional Ramadan greetings to your Muslim friends in Australia and update them on their progress with their Ramadan journeys.
- May God give you peace, happiness, and love on your blessed day.
- Let’s wish and pray for a year of happiness, health, and peace. May Allah bless your family with happiness.
Check also these:
- Outstanding Confirmation Wishes That are Unique!
- Catchy Housewarming Wishes for Your Loved Ones!
- Catchy Teachers Day Wishes That are Lovely!
Happy Iftar Wishes for Loved Ones
- May all your blessings last forever, and may you break the fast and have a happy Iftar with family and friends. Best Regards
- Have a great Iftar & Ramadan! May Allah bless us this month.
- As you get ready for Iftar, know that my prayers and good wishes are with you.
- Ramadan Mubarak! Let’s break the fast together and make a new beginning to your day.
- We are so excited to share the joys of Ramadan with you. Here’s wishing you a happy and healthy Ramadan.
- May everyone across the world find peace, happiness, and prosperity on this holy day. We hope that you will enjoy your meal and spend time with friends and family.
- Mabruk Ramadan Kareem! May the blessings of Ramadan be many, may you have a peaceful time with family and friends, and may Allah protect your loved ones!
- Iftar is the time for breaking the fast and gathering with family & friends. Let’s share some dua with each other and invoke peace, serenity, and blessings.
Special Happy Iftar Wishes
When it comes to special happy Iftar wishes, there is no one better than the Arabs! Here are some of the best Iftar wishes that we have come across:
- We’re celebrating Ramadan with special Iftar features! Make sure to check out what’s new for Ramadan and Iftar.
- Salamun Aleykum! You’re in the mood for a little digestion and relaxation, but with the fasting month on its way to an end, your hunger may be going out of control.
- May Allah bless you and your family during the holy month of Ramadan.
- In Ramadan’s spirit, please accept my warm wishes for the month of mercy and blessings. May this be a great time for you, spiritually and physically. Stay strong in all that you have accomplished.
- The month of Ramadan starts tomorrow, and Iftar prayers are a very important tradition. May Allah bless and protect you all through the holy month.
- A message of hope and compassion, May the blessings of this holy month fill your life with happiness.
- Iftar Mubarak to all my friends and family around the world. Let’s break our fast with some iced coffee.
- Did you see the new Iftar recipes? Make your night with these delicious recipes!
- Wishing you peace and a great Ramadan.
- May you find your peace in this holy month of Ramadan. May Allah help us all to be content with what we have, and to be grateful for every blessing. Ameen
- Alhamdulillah, Eid Mubarak, Ramadan Kareem, and all that good stuff. Here’s wishing you a happy Iftar today!
- You’re guaranteed to have a great Iftar. Let’s wish each other well with this Iftar greeting card.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May the blessings of Allah be upon you always and forever.
- Kia Ora, send Salah Mubarak to your loved ones today. Here’s wishing you a happy Eid.
- May this Ramadan be the best and most peaceful one ever.
- Iftar Mubarak! A time of generosity. Sharing food and a meal of gratitude with family, friends, and community. May God bless your Ramadan.
- When Ramadan comes to a close, the bountiful and spirit-lifting days are over. We wish you a wonderful festival with our Ramadan dua for every occasion.
Check also these:
- Sweet and Catchy Wedding Wishes for Sister!
- Unique and Outstanding Birthday Wishes for Lovers!
- Amazing 25th Anniversary Wishes for Couple!
How do you wish everyone a happy iftar?
- Thank you for fasting this Ramadan! May this blessed month bring peace, health, and happiness in abundance.
- Iftar Mubarak, wishing you a peaceful and blessed Ramadan!
- May your Ramadan be blessed with peace, happiness, and abundance.
- Have a great fasting month and don’t forget to send your belated Ramadan good wishes.
- May you be blessed with good health and happiness that lasts.
- The end of the Ramadan fast is almost here, let’s celebrate with Iftar Wishes from the Prophet Mohammed!
- Wishing you a blessed Ramadan, a happy Iftar, and a peaceful night.
- Happy Iftar! Did you know that % of all the meals in your country are served during Ramadan? Make sure to check out my #IftarWishes
- May Allah (God) bless you with a happy iftar and an evening without worry. Ramadan Kareem
- Ramadan is a time for eternal blessings! Wishing you all the best for a Ramadan that’s full of joy, peace, and happiness.
- Dear _____, you are surrounded by blessings today. May you be granted peace and a healthy tomorrow. May your loved ones be blessed with happiness and joy.
- We’re here wishing you a very happy iftar—let’s hope it’s a good one.
- The best day of the year is finally here! We have some sweet Ramadan gift ideas for those you love.
- Welcome to the wonderful world of Ramadan! Let me make this evening extra special with a greeting on your behalf.
- If you’re fasting today and feeling hungry, let me know and I’ll send you a blessing from the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
How to wish happy iftar Mubarak to your family and friends?
Iftar Mubarak is a time-honored tradition in Islam that commemorates the breaking of the fast during the day. Many Muslims around the world observe this special time of the day to enjoy family and friends, and to give thanks for all the blessings in their lives. To wish your loved ones and friends a happy iftar Mubarak, here are a few tips:
1. Invite them over for a delicious meal or snacks.
2. Send them beautiful greetings and heartwarming messages.
3. Share happy moments from the day with them.
4. Make sure to enjoy your meal and conversations together!
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Wishing you a blessed Ramadan. Let’s team up and make this the best one yet!
- Ramadan is a beautiful time of spiritual nourishment, good deeds, and charity. May you have good health and attention.
- Make this the most delicious day of your life with a wish, message, and dua.
- Ramadan Mubarak! Wishing you peace and blessings in this holy month of Ramadan. It’s a time for family, friends, and community. Let’s celebrate together.
- Hello, fellow Muslim. May Ramadan be full of love, peace, and prosperity. Here are some Islamic greeting wishes to start the day with!
- Wishing you a happy iftar and a blessed Ramadan ~ May Allah spread love and light in your life.
- A delicious Ramadan message from your favorite travel app to send you best wishes for a sweet and enjoyable month ahead!
- When the sun starts to set on our loved ones, we offer these wishes for peace and rest.
- Here’s wishing you a blessed iftar and Ramadan. May this holy month help you find the meaning of what really matters; that’s something we hope for every day.
- This year, Iftar is on the th of Ramadan in accordance with Quran Al-Kareem : Wishing you happiness and blessings as you enjoy your feast.
- To celebrate Ramadan, share your wishes and dua with your friends and family.
- Iftar is a time for family and friends to come together, so wish your loved ones a blessed Ramadan with a message that captures their hearts.
- Here’s wishing you a blessed day, may Allah make it easy for you to fast in Ramadan.
- Iftar Mubarak to you and yours, May this blessed Ramadan bring health & happiness to all your family. Happy iftar!