This Gandhi Jayanti, we all want to send our love and respect to Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, the man who has inspired so many people to fight for what is right. On this day, we remember his humility, his peaceful protest, and his determination to change the world for the better. To honor his memory, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite Gandhi Jayanti wishes.
Gandhi Jayanti Wishes
- Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
- Non-violence is not a garment to be put on and off at will. Its seat is in the heart, and it must be an inseparable part of our being. Wishing you a very happy Gandhi jayanti.
- Gandhi Ji teaches us that you can win any fight without violence.
- Follow the footsteps of Gandhi Ji and walk always on the right path with peace.
- Lets remember the Mahatma who shook the world in a gentle way. Wishing you a happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. Celebrate the day which marks the importance of non-violence by remembering the great leader. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- A salute to the man, who led us to the Freedom – of thoughts, words and actions! Wishes on Gandhi Jayanti.
- The man who fought against Britishers and gave Independence as a gift to the whole Nation.
- I know, to banish anger altogether from ones breast is a difficult task.
- It cannot be achieved through pure personal effort.
- The father of the nation with the tools of truth and nonviolence, Freed our nation from imperialism, Follow path of truth and wisdom, Pay homage to this great leader on Gandhi Jayanti & always.
Short Gandhi Jayanti Wishes
In India, the 26th of May is celebrated as the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi. He was an influential political leader who fought for India’s independence from British rule. Today, we would like to offer you some Short Gandhi Jayanti wishes that will hopefully remind you of all the good he has done for the world.
- Where there is love there is life.
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- The future depends on what you do today.
- A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
- To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
- Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.
- Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
Check out these:
- Unique and Outstanding Birthday Wishes for Lovers!
- Amazing 25th Anniversary Wishes for Couple!
- Amazing Get Well Soon Wishes for Favorite Teacher!
Good Gandhi Jayanti Wishes
- Gandhi Jayanti 2022: 6 useful speech ideas for students on Gandhi Jayanti
- Your life is a message for all of us. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- Before changing anyone, change yourself. It will change your destiny.
- If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning. Remembering the great lessons taught by the preacher of non-violence on his birthday. Happy Gandhi Jayanti to you.
- On this great day, I wish you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2022!
- On this special day, remember what Gandhiji taught and propagated. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Follow non-violence and be kind. Best wishes on Gandhi Jayanti.
- May the spirit of truth and non-violence be with us during this Gandhi Jayanti. My best wishes to you on this day which marks the importance of non-violence in our lives.
- You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results. Wishing you a happy and peaceful Gandhi Jayanti.
- A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world.
- Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
- Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
- The future fully depends on todays youth so think before you do anything.
Inspirational Gandhi Jayanti Wishes
Gandhi Jayanti is coming up, and we wanted to take a moment to share some of our favorite Gandhi-inspired wishes. We hope these bring you a little bit of inspiration as you prepare to celebrate this special day. We hope you have a wonderful Gandhi Jayanti and that you can take some of these wishes with you as you reflect on his incredible life and work.
- Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well. Best Wishes on Gandhi Jayanti
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
- Do big things so that your picture prints on the currency.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before anyone even at the cost of your life… – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- May the spirit of truth and non-violence be with us in this Gandhi Jayanti.
- Let us pay homage to the Mahatma by living a life of peace, kindness and truth. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- May the spirit of truth and non-violence continue to triumph this Gandhi Jayanti.
- Warm wishes on Gandhi Jayanti to you…. Let us remember and salute the man who led us on the path to get independence and always inspired us as a nation.
- If you want peace in the world then you have to be calm first.
- Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every mans need, but not every mans greed.
- I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.
- Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.
- The difference between what we do and what we are capable of solving most of the worlds problems.
- To deprive a man of his natural liberty and to deny to him the ordinary amenities of life is worse than starving the body; it is starvation of the soul, the dweller in the body.
Check out these:
- Heartwarming Birthday Wishes for Daughter!
- Catchy and Cool 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes!
- Sweet and Catchy Wedding Wishes for Sister!
What are some heartfelt wishes by Mahatma Gandhi?
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- May the spirit of truth and non-violence be with us in this Gandhi Jayanti. Wishing you a Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever- Gandhi. Remembering the great leader on his birth anniversary. Best wishes to you and your family on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
- On this Gandhi Jayanti, let us pay homage to this great leader.
- If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is the monster that swallows it up. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- Desh k liye jisne vilas ko thukraya tha, Tyag videshi dhage usne khud hi khaadi banaya tha, Pehen k kaath ki chappal jisne Satyagrahe ka raag sunaya tha..Woh Mahatma Gandhi Kehlaya tha..HAPPY GANDHI JAYANTI!!
- You must not lose faith in Humanity. Humanity is an ocean if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. HAPPY GANDHI JAYANTI!!
- Let’s remember the Mahatma who shook the world in a gentle way, Wishing you a Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- Gandhi Jayanti ke shubh avsar par aao saath milkar Gandhi ke sukh aur samridhi se purna Bharat ke sapne so saakar karein…. Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- Gandhi ka janam humein azadi dilane ke liye hua par humein azaadi puri tarah nahi mili…. Gandhi Jayanti par ek jut hokar sukhad India ki Rachna karein.
What are some Gandhi Jayanti wishes?
Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated every year on October 2nd. On this day, we remember the life and work of Mahatma Gandhi, who was a pivotal figure in the independence movement in India. Gandhi Jayanti is a unique opportunity to reflect on the principles he championed and to make some wishes for the future. Here are five wishes for Gandhi Jayanti:
- Forgiveness is the quality of the brave, not of the cowardly. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Unity among the different races and the different communities belonging to different religions of India is indispensable to the birth of national life.
- Democracy necessarily means a conflict of will and ideas, involving sometimes a war to the knife between different ideas.
- Ahinsa is the highest duty. Even if we cannot practice it in full, we must try to understand its spirit and refrain as far as is humanly possible from violence
- Heroes are made in the hour of defeat. Success is, therefore, well described as a series of glorious defeats.
- A very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to you…. Bapu always supported causes for the development of a nation and therefore, we must follow them all for a better country.
- Today is the day to look back and remember Mahatma Gandhi and promise ourselves to always work towards the progress and development of India.
- Gandhi always taught us to win over our anger and to follow non-violence for a better tomorrow for our nation…. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- As an ode to Bapu, may we all have the strength to be the change we want to see in the world. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- May we all have the courage to live up to Bapu’s ideals of universal brotherhood. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, let us take inspiration from Mahatma Gandhi to learn from the mistakes of our past and work for a better future.
- Let us celebrate the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti by remembering Mahatma Gandhi and by following the path he showed us.
- Together we must stand to empower our country in whichever way we can. Warm greetings on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it–always.