Christmas is a time to celebrate with your loved ones, and what better way to do that than by wishing them the best of luck this holiday season! Here are some Christmas wishes for kids that will make their holiday season that much better!
Christmas Wishes for Kids
- May the spirit of the holidays stay with you each passing year. Good tidings and season greetings to a nephew loved so dear.
- A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
- Wishing a blessed Christmas to our little man. Regardless of how old you get, I hope that your happiness and sweetness continue to bless those around you.
- Because I love you so much, I told Santa to give you double gifts. I think he’s getting old and losing some hearing though. Good luck anyway!
- I hope you spend your Christmas with your people who make you feel safe and happy. Merry Xmas, baby. Have a beautiful Christmas with your family.
- Not everyday does it happen that we get to wake up to a bright and beautiful Christmas morning. Make the most of today. Have a lovely Christmas.
- Do you want to be first in the test? Pray to Jesus. In this Holy day, Jesus may grant your all prayers. Merry Christmas!
- May the joys of the holiday season be with you throughout this coming year. Have a very Merry Christmas, kiddo!
- May Christmas brings you all the joy and happiness that you hold in your heart and makes you a great human being. Have a joyous and Merry Christmas, kiddo.
- Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all this festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
- Our favourite time of year has come, it’s Christmas hip, hooray. Wishing a wonderful, present filled season, and an extra special Christmas day.
- Merry Christmas little boy. No matter how old you get, I pray that this holiday always gives you the same spirit and finds your way home. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- Hope this Christmas brings unlimited joy, luck, and of course, gifts in your life. Have a blessed Christmas.
- May the love, prosperity, and happiness never leave your side. I’m sure Santa must be extra nice to a cute girl like you. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- Jesus never let His true followers alone. I know you’re His most favorite one. He’ll shower you with all blessings. Merry Christmas, dear!
- May Santa bring to you surprise gifts in form of smiles and giggles, happiness and joy that last with you all your life… Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year to you.
- Though you are but little, your heart is big and kind, may your endless joy be a gift to those around you this Christmas time.
- Sending you the warmest love and blessings for Christmas. I hope you have a great time this holiday season and enjoy it to the fullest. Merry Christmas.
- May this Christmas be better than your last Christmas and you fall in love with your family even more. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a promising New Year.
- When you wish upon a star all your dreams can come true! I hope you wished to receive lots and lots of presents this year! Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas bring your way plenty of reasons to smile. I wish you and your family a very Happy and Joyous Christmas season.
Best Christmas Wishes for Kids
Kids will love getting Christmas cards this year. Make sure to include some the best wishes for the holiday season. Here are some of our favorite Christmas wishes for kids:
- May this Christmas be full of snowflakes, candies and gifts for you. Warm greetings on Christmas to you my dear.
- Sending you many blessings and warm cookies along with beautiful presents this Christmas. May Lord Jesus bless you and your family. Merry Christmas.
- I wish that this holiday season you end your year with the most beautiful times with your parents, siblings and friends… Wishing you a warm and cheerful Merry Christmas.
- Let us decorate the Xmas tree together and sing sweet carols to make this a beautiful celebration of happiness and joy…. Warm wishes to you on Christmas my little kid.
- Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- May the warmth of Christmas bring lots of love and happiness to your life. Have a magical holiday, little one!
- May Lord Jesus bless you with lots of luck and wisdom and fulfills every dream of yours. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- May this Christmas you spread more light and happiness to everyone around you. Have a merry and happy Christmas with your loved ones. Have a happy holiday.
- The Christmas Day brings memories, and kindest thoughts untold, Of friends we may not often see, But hope to always hold, So may the greeting be a link, In friendship’s precious chain, and may there be a Christmas Day, When we shall meet again!
- On this exceptional day don’t forget to give all your loved ones massive big hugs and spread joy and happiness with your smile! After all, you’re Santa’s little helper! Merry Christmas!
- Wish you a happy and safe holiday season with your family and friends. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your dear ones.
- Never stop praying and believing in Lord Jesus. He will remove all your sorrows. Have a blessed Christmas.
- Say your all sorrows and odds to Santa. He’ll remove all sufferings. Never stop praying. Merry Christmas!
- In this Christmas, I pray to Jesus to give you lots of luck and wisdom with abundant love. Merry Christmas, kiddo!
- I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you.
- May Lord Jesus bless you with lots of luck and wisdom and fulfill every dream of yours. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- Sending you the warmest love and blessings for Christmas. I hope you have a great time in this holiday season and enjoy to your fullest. Merry Christmas.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.
- Stockings full of candies and windows full of lights and stars, may this Christmas be joyous and lovely for you.
- Sending love and best wishes for a wonderfully joyful holiday season. Have a wonderful Christmas, my beautiful baby girl!
Check out these:
- Catchy Housewarming Wishes for Your Loved Ones!
- Catchy Teachers Day Wishes That are Lovely!
- Lovely Romantic Birthday Wishes for Him!
Funny Christmas Wishes for Kids
- I pray that your life will be filled with love and good luck. Have a lovely Christmas, cutest little kid.
- May you and your family cherish the wonderful memories, of love, care and hope. May you live life in joy and peace. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
- Christmas songs in the background to set the mood, the lights are blinking, the eggnog is ready and family and friends are on their way. What else could you ask for?! Merry Christmas!
- Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
- May Santa Claus bring you lots of gifts! May your home be filled with peace and bliss! May Jesus shower His abundant blessings on you! Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Promising New Year!
- May Lord Jesus fulfill all your dreams and wishes that you desire. Merry Christmas!
- You are the happiest little kid and spread this happiness to everyone this Christmas. Have a lovely Christmas!
- Wishing you a safe holiday season with the ones you love. Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
- May this Christmas turn out to be better than you ever expected. Merry Christmas to you. Go out and spread the joy!
Religious Christmas Wishes for Kids
Christmas is a time when families and friends get together to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. It’s also a time to share religious Christmas wishes with children. Here are some religious Christmas wishes for kids:
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other’s arms.
- Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas!
- May the happiness of Christmas be with you for the rest of the new year. Merry Christmas, little angel.
- May your hearts be filled with peace and faith in God. May your days of doubt be replaced with days of hope and cheer. May you and your family get nurtured with lots of love! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to your loved ones!
- Merry Christmas to the most darling little Christmas Elf I know. Knowing you is a gift in itself. I hope you are spoiled today.
- Christmas is the best when I get to celebrate it with you. Merry Christmas to you, junior.
- This Christmas includes a little extra oomph, thanks to your presence here, we love you so much little son, have a blessed Christmas and new year.
- May this Christmas bring along wisdom and smiles for you and fill your life with joys and celebrations. Warm greetings on Christmas to you.
- May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas than ever before! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it grand!
- May you decorate the Christmas tree and find many beautiful presents under it to make this Christmas a memorable one for you. Warm greetings on Christmas.
Check out these:
- Amazing New Year Wishes for Business Partner!
- Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Your Lovely Wife!
- Amazing and Best Christmas Wishes for Sister!
What are some Christmas Wishes for kids?
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Christmas is all about new hopes and is full of surprises. Hope your life is filled with light and hope and love and luck. Have a lovely Christmas.
- May all your wishes come true this Christmas, dear child. Merry Christmas, baby. Have a nice day!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas, little one. May Santa give you the best gift to make this Christmas the best one.
- Christmas is all about surprises and happiness. I hope you get both of them in this one. Enjoy the holiday to the fullest.
- May this Christmas bring you all the joys of heaven. May you have angels rejoicing at your doorstep. May Baby Jesus teach you the true meaning of life. May this Christmas bring you closer to him. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- Today is a day to celebrate, and your presents are piled high, we wish a merry Christmas to baby Jesus, and best wishes to our favorite little guy.
What are some inspirational Christmas wishes for kids?
When it comes to Christmas, there are so many things that kids want and hope for. Some of the things that they might hope for might include receiving a gift they have been wanting, spending time with their family and friends, and of course, getting a Christmas present. However, in order to help make Christmas a little more special for kids, some people have come up with some really inspirational Christmas wishes for kids. Some of these wishes might include wishing for happiness and good health during the holiday season, being able to make everyone happy, and of course, being surrounded by love all year long. Whatever the Christmas wish for kids might be, making it a reality is sure to make them feel special and loved during the holiday season. So, if you have a Christmas wish for your own kids, or for kids that you know, make sure to include it in your Christmas list this year! Here are a few ideas that will make Christmas a special time for you and your loved ones!
- Hey there, little helper! I’ve heard from Santa & he told me that you’d been a very good kid this year! So here’s hoping that you receive lots of presents! Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas, I pray to Jesus to give you lots of luck and wisdom with abundant love. Merry Christmas, kiddo!
- Wishing a Merry Christmas to you. May Santa bring you the best of the gifts to surprise you and make it the best Christmas ever.
- Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven.
- I wish Santa brings you the gift of never ending happiness this Christmas! May you and your family be blessed abundantly. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
- I take this Christmas as an opportunity to remind you how much you mean to me. I can’t even think what would I ever do without you. I thank God for sending you into my life. On this beautiful occasion, I pray to him to give you whatever you wish for.
- Wishing you a Christmas full of surprises and hopes for you. May this holiday season brighten you with many more joys and smiles.