Christmas is a time to celebrate with your family and loved ones, and what better way to do that than by wishing your husband the best this holiday season! Whether he’s your number one fan or just a regular guy, here are some Christmas wishes that will make his day!
Christmas Wishes for Husband
- You are more than a gift, you are my love, you are my everything and I wouldn’t want to spend a day without you. Merry Christmas my dear husband and May Christmas bring lots of blessings into your life. I love you.
- Darling, love shines brighter than Christmas, and that’s what you have done. You are so bright in every way. My love for you shines every single day of the year. Merry Christmas my love, I love you.
- I wish you all the Christmas joy and wonders, my darling. Merry Christmas.
- Even though you leave your clothes lying around, are terrible at doing the dishes and never put the toilet seat down, you’re still the only person I want by my side during the festive season. Merry Christmas, my darling husband.
- Merry Christmas, my husband. Today, tomorrow, and every day, I love you.
- My darling husband, I don’t know what you did to be lucky enough to have me as your wife. Another year has passed, and you get to spoil me again this festive season. I look forward to being showered with gifts. All my love, your magnificent wife.
- Merry Christmas and many happy returns. You are such a light in our lives. We love you.
- Merry Christmas. I wish you were here to hold my hand and celebrate Christmas with me. Come back to me as soon as you can.
- Merry Christmas to my one and only. Sending you the warmest wishes and hugs and kisses this festive season.
- Being close to you makes me feel comfortable and secure. I love you my dear and Merry Christmas.
- This is magical festive and I don’t have you by my side. I miss you every moment. But don’t worry. Distance can never set us apart if two souls are together. Merry Christmas, hubby.
- I actually don’t need any Christmas presents as I have you in my life. You are the biggest present of my life and I am so in love with you! Thank you for everything. Merry Christmas, dear husband.
- Thank you so much for being there for us when we need you most and especially this Christmas season. I wish you Merry Christmas, may God give you a happy life my husband.
- I have been so blessed to know the love of a husband like you and to be able to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas with someone that believes. Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for making me believe in fairy tales. I cannot imagine what my life would have been without your support and your presence. Merry Christmas, darling. I love you so much.
- I miss you terribly, especially today on Christmas. I wish I could give you a Christmas hug this year. Merry Christmas, my sweetheart.
- Merry Christmas, my husband! At the most wonderful time of the year, I miss you deeply. I hope you spend your Christmas with much fun and joy.
- Every day spent with you is like Christmas because you always make it special. I wish you all the happiness in the world and continuing good health. I am so blessed to have you here by my side.
- I have been blessed in numerous ways, but you are the greatest blessing. Merry Christmas, dear husband. I hope you achieve all the happiness and success that your heart desires.
- May this holiday season fill your life with beautiful smiles and lovely memories to cherish. Wishing you an amazing Christmas my love.
- We appreciate all you do for the family my love. I wish you a beautiful Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Living with you is like a dream, and I do not want to wake up. Tonight is Christmas and I only want to be with you. Merry Christmas, dear husband.
- The magical festival seems more colorful to me because I have you right beside me. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Loving you is the greatest thing that happened to me, and fighting for you is the greatest decision I’ve ever made. Merry Christmas Honey!
- I couldn’t possibly imagine Christmas without you. May we spend many more holidays and special occasions celebrating each other and the life we share. Merry Christmas, my darling.
- Having you in my life is the best I could ever wish for. You make my Christmases beautiful, bright and blissful. Merry Christmas!
Religious Christmas Wishes for Husband
If there’s one thing we know about our husbands, it’s that they love a good Christmas. No matter what their religious beliefs may be, they’re always up for a festive celebration with the people they love. So, here are some religious Christmas wishes for husbands that we hope will make his holiday season even more special!
- When I married you, the biggest wish of my life came true; I have no other wish to make for Christmas because you have already made all my desires come true.
- Nothing can be worse than not having you in this Christmas. I love you so much, my dear husband. A city full of people, and all I want to see is your face. Merry Christmas, baby.
- Merry Christmas, my love. May every year we spend together be more exciting and full of love than the last. I love you.
- I have been so blessed in life to have someone like you to share my life with. Thank you, my wonderful hubby, for giving me so many memories in life and making me feel so loved in life. Merry Christmas!
- Your presence in my life is the source of my happiness. You are the joy in my life. Merry Christmas to you.
- Like every other Christmas together, you are my Santa Claus and my bag full of goodies this Christmas! Merry Christmas, my lovely and wonderful husband!
- I want to be your Christmas present wrapped around your neck. Merry Christmas, my dear hubby.
- Even though you’re messy and get on my nerves, there’s nobody I’d rather spend Christmas with. Merry Christmas, my darling.
- The only thing that warmed my heart on this cold night is your hug, baby. Merry Christmas, my love.
- I am so excited to have you here my love you are all I need this festive season for you are a blessing to us. Merry Christmas to you!
- There is just one thing I pray for on the occasion of Christmas and that is that you keep smiling, you keep healthy, you keep completing me. Merry Christmas to you.
- For being an excellent husband, I reward you with all the love I can give, all the time I can spare, and all the happiness that I can let you feel. Merry Christmas, Love.
- You are always in my thoughts no matter how far you are. I love you more than anything, and it hurts me to celebrate Christmas without you. Merry Christmas, my dear husband.
- This Christmas, I pray to be with you till the last day of my life. Merry Christmas, my hubby.
- My dearest husband – thank you for being my partner in crime and life, and for giving me the family I’ve always wanted. I am forever grateful to you. Merry Christmas, I love you.
- True love never disappoints. Just like it didn’t disappoint me ever. I have got the best husband and the best parent for my children. Merry Christmas!
- Another year has gone by, and I can’t wait to spend another Christmas by your side. Merry Christmas – here’s to many more!
- My love, may the light of the Christmas lights brighten your life. Sending warm wishes for Christmas.
- I would never have known that Christmas could be so cheery if I hadn’t spent it with you. Thanks for giving me so many memories, honey. Merry Christmas and all my love to you.
- Merry Christmas, my husband! You’re the best Christmas present I have ever received.
- All I want for Christmas is your sweet embrace. Merry Christmas, husband.
- Every day with you is like Christmas as you make it special and memorable. Merry Christmas my love.
- Darling, during this time when families share and celebrate Christmas, May the joy and happiness fill your heart. Merry Christmas and have a blessed day my love.
- My dear husband, I miss you. I wish you were here holding my hands and enjoying Christmas with me. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Merry Christmas.
Check out these:
- Best Happy New Year Wishes for Lover
- Ideas to Wish Your Boss a Happy Birthday!
- Happy New Year Business Wishes That are Cool!
Christmas Wishes for Husband from Wife
- Merry Christmas to my husband, best friend and love of my life. Every day with you is a gift. Here’s to celebrating you, us and another year of love and happiness.
- My love for you grows each and every day as I’m with you. May our family be blessed on this special occasion. Merry Christmas to the love of my life.
- I’ll never regret the day that I met and fell in love with you, not even a single second. I wish that we will stay happy together every day with the family that we dearly love. Merry Christmas Honey!
- Being your wife makes Christmas worth celebrating. Here’s to many more. Merry Christmas, my love.
- I wish I could give you everything you desire, but I can only give you this present for the time being. Merry Christmas. I love you.
- I pray to God that may He always keeps you happy and safe no matter how far you are from me. Merry Christmas, and I miss you.
- This year, my only Christmas wish is that we never have to spend Christmas away again. My husband, I miss you. Merry Christmas.
- Dear hubby, people say love doesn’t last, but here we are. This Christmas, I wish our love would last forever and we would be happy together for the rest of our lives. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas, my sweetheart. I’m simply counting down the days till I see you again. That day will be the true meaning of Christmas for me.
- This Christmas, I’d want to express my gratitude to God for always keeping you happy and prosperous. Merry Christmas, sweetheart. May God keep blessing you.
- My love, I love the way you hold and touch me, I long for your hug and kiss this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
- I feel so happy sleeping beside you. I feel like a baby being cuddled in your strong arms. You are my husband and forever, you will be mine. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing a blissful Christmas to the best husband in the world. May the Lord always keep us together.
Funny Christmas Wishes for Husband
Christmas is a time for family, friends, and loved ones to get together and celebrate. For many couples, this means sharing funny Christmas wishes for one another. Whether your husband is the funny one or you’re the funny one, these Christmas wishes will definitely make your day! Here are some more ideas that will help you:
- This Christmas wishes to husband will enable you to find the right wording to wish your husband a merry Christmas.
- This Christmas, all I want is a million more Christmases with you, holding your hand and holding you in my arms. Our life together is a journey that I cherish most in my lifetime. Merry Christmas. May God bless you.
- Your happiness is what matters to me the most. I’ll make sure that you have the best Christmas of your life this year. Merry Christmas!
- When I sleep next to you, I feel so happy, being cuddled in your arms all night is all I want. Merry Christmas My Love
- Christmas always brings fantastic moments and tons of wonderful memories. Spending these special times with you are the moments that make my life and my holiday more glorious!
- I can’t wait to spend the rest of my days with you. Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
- I don’t need a Santa because I have a husband who adds colors, smiles, happiness and joys to my Christmas. With lots of love, wishing you a blessed Christmas.
- Darling, I know how hard you have worked this year just to make us happy. In this season of sharing and love, I want to remind you how special you are. Merry Christmas to my husband.
- For a husband sweeter than honey and lovely as love, I send Merry Christmas greetings and lots of love this Christmas. I wish you celebrate this spirit of festivity with splendid celebrations, my love.
- I love you even when you sing out of tune. Merry Christmas, husband.
- When you see the Christmas tree light up, I want it to remind you of the love I have for you. Merry Christmas honey!
Check out these:
- Catchy Housewarming Wishes for Your Loved Ones!
- Catchy Teachers Day Wishes That are Lovely!
- Lovely Romantic Birthday Wishes for Him!
What are some personal Christmas Wishes for the husband?
- Happy Christmas husband! I hope you are having a beautiful time and enjoying the day. I wish you were here with me. I miss you and am sending my love.
- My darling, you have shown me what it feels like to truly love and be loved. For that, I owe you everything. Merry Christmas to my partner in life.
- I love you more than puppies and my first cup of coffee in the morning. Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for loving and caring for me. May Christmas bring many blessings to you, my husband, love you!
- I’m not feeling happy this Christmas because I’m not with you. Let’s spend the day together next year; Merry Christmas. I miss you.
- This Christmas, I am thankful for my friends, my family and you, my husband. You are special beyond measure and I love you endlessly. Merry Christmas.
- Holiday seasons are supposed to feel special and all thanks to you, every day of my life feels special when I am with you. Merry Christmas to you my love.
- Merry Christmas to my dearest husband who makes each and every Christmas a memorable one with his love, care, pampering and gifts.
- I wish you a very Merry Christmas, my beloved husband! I wish you the best of times. Even though I am missing you so much, nothing makes me happier than knowing that you are having a good time.
- The perfect husband may not exist but a husband who can love perfectly does exist. You are an example of it. Merry Christmas!
- Call me old school but I care so much about you, you are my world, the father of my children. Merry Christmas my love!
- To my dear husband, I promise to love you no matter what – even if you start looking like Santa Claus himself. Merry Christmas, my love.
What are the Merry Christmas Wishes for husband?
Christmas is the most wonderful time of year! Gather around your family and friends and enjoy all the festivities. One of the best things about Christmas is the opportunity to share happiness with those we love. So here are some Merry Christmas wishes for your husband!
- Congratulations! You made the top three of my Christmas list this year. Your hard work has paid off and you get to spend another year showing me all your love. Merry Christmas, husband.
- You drive me up the wall nine out of ten days a week, but you’re still the best part of every day. Merry Christmas, husband – here’s to many more.
- Thank you for being not only my husband but also my best friend. May God bless you with health, money, and prosperity. Merry Christmas, darling! Have a nice holiday.
- A caring husband, a sweet family, and a beautiful home. I already have everything I could wish for. So, I’m wishing you Merry Christmas to my Husband!
- Merry Christmas to my husband, you are my everything put in one. May you have a blessed day!
- There is nothing more I wish for because I have a loving husband who has made this life nothing but a beautiful blessing for me. Wishing a blessed Christmas to you.
- I have loved you ever since I saw you, and this Christmas season just reminds me how lucky I am to have you by my side. Merry Christmas, my love. Have a nice holiday season.
- Since the day we met, you have always blown my mind away; you are so caring, kind, and loving. Merry Christmas my love!
- I have been so blessed to have you in my life. With you, I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. Come back soon, can’t wait to see your smile. Merry Christmas.
- Amidst the celebrations, my heart is always filled with the contentment of having you in my life. Merry Christmas my love!
- Merry Christmas to the love of my life. You are everything to me!
- Since you came into my life, you have turned my life into joy and happiness. I Love you. Merry Christmas.