Christmas Eve is a special day for children. They get to celebrate with their families and friends, and they can’t wait to open their presents. These Christmas Eve wishes for children will make their holiday celebrations even more special.
Christmas Eve Wishes for Children
- I wish Santa brings you the gift of never ending happiness this Christmas. May you and your family be blessed abundantly. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
- And the angel answered her, the Holy spirit will come upon you, and the power of the most high will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy the son of God.
- A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
- A lovely Christmas greeting for a lovely person from a lovely heart in a lovely way to spread love in this special season.
- May this season of hope and blessings illuminate your life like always. Merry Christmas, dear family.
- Sharing with you the Glory; the Wonder, the Miracle; of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
- Each moment in a day has its own value. Morning brings HOPE, Afternoon brings FAITH. Evening brings LOVE, Night brings REST. Hope you will have all of them every day. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- This Christmas may all your efforts turn into achievements. May you be rewarded in hundred fold. Merry Christmas to you my dearest one.
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill your every desire.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.
- Let us forget the past and start anew, wishing to see you this Christmas.
- Merry Christmas for a very special friend. Christmas is all about, counting your blessings and being thankful for the things dear to you. I looked into my
- May Santa and his elves bring you bundles of joy and the Yuletide cheer.
- May this Christmas fill your hearts with warmth, peace and joy. Have a Holy and a Blessed Christmas.
Happy Christmas Eve Wishes for Children
Christmas Eve is a magical time, especially for children. It’s a time when families come together to celebrate the holiday season, exchange gifts, and spread joy and cheer. To make the occasion even more special for the little ones, sending them heartfelt Christmas Eve wishes can go a long way.
Some great Happy Christmas Eve wishes for children could be:
- Christmas waves magic wand over this world and behold everything is safer and more beautiful.
- A warm cup of eggnog, a chat with the family and a laugh with friends around the beautifully-decorated tree. Can Christmas get any better than this? Merry Christmas.
- Wishing you all the joys of the holiday season and a happy new year. Merry Christmas.
- I hope this Christmas is so merry you talk about it for years to come.
- There is no better gift you can give to your loved ones this Christmas than sharing with them unforgettable moments of happiness.
- May you receive the greatest gift of all this Christmas, someone to share your life with. Merry Christmas.
- It’s th December. May God bless you and your loved ones the whole year round. Have a Joyous Christmas.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other’s arms.
- We hope this list of different kinds of Christmas eve greetings helps you during this holiday season.
- My Christmas wish for you, my friend; Is not a simple one; For I wish you hope and joy and peace; Days filled with warmth and sun.
- Happy Christmas. May Jehovah pour down mighty blessings upon you and your entire family.
- May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.
Check out these:
- Thanksgiving Wishes from the Business World!
- Heartwarming Christmas Wishes for Teacher!
- Baby Shower Wishes That Come True!
Religious Christmas Eve Wishes for Children
- I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be Merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas.
- I take this Christmas as an opportunity to remind you how much you mean to me. I can’t even think what would I ever do without you. I thank God for sending you into my life. On this beautiful occasion, I pray to him to give you whatever you wish for.
- May this Christmas be filled with lots of presents but more importantly lots of love from the ones that matter most.
- Wishing you a safe holiday season with the ones you love. Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
- May this Christmas turn out to be better than you ever expected. Merry Christmas to you. Go out and spread the joy.
- May peace and harmony be present this Christmas in every home now and throughout the year.
- Santa already knows what I want for Christmas – YOU. Merry Christmas and watch out for the big bearded man coming to get you.
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- May you and your family cherish the wonderful memories, of love, care and hope. May you live life in joy and peace. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
- May your hearts be filled with peace and faith in God. May your days of doubt be replaced with days of hope and cheer. May you and your family get nurtured with lots of love. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to your loved ones.
- May Santa Claus bring you lots of gifts. May your home be filled with peace and bliss. May Jesus shower His abundant blessings on you. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Promising New Year.
- Christmas just wouldn’t be the same without fun and loving family and friends like you. Merry Christmas.
Best Christmas Eve Wishes for Children
Happy Christmas Eve! What a special day it is! We all get to celebrate with our families and friends, and we can’t wait to see all of the wonderful Christmas gifts that we get! But before we can enjoy all of the festivities, we first have to get through Christmas Day! And to help us get through the day, here are some happy Christmas Eve wishes for children!
Your child’s holiday wish list just got a little longer! Here are some of the best Christmas Eve wishes for children.
- Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.
- May this Christmas bring your way plenty of reasons to smile. I wish you and your family a very Happy and Joyous Christmas season.
- May this Christmas bring you all the joys of heaven. May you have angels rejoicing at your doorstep. May Baby Jesus teach you the true meaning of life. May this Christmas bring you closer to him. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- May all your days be Merry and bright and may your Christmas be white. Merry Christmas.
- May our love find its way to your heart this holiday season. Have a wonderful time. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is the one time of the year when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.
- May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas than ever before. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Make it grand.
- May your holidays be the brightest and your new year full of hope.
- Spread the love, happiness and Yuletide cheer to all you meet. Have a rocking Christmas.
- Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of the love present in your heart. Have a Blessed Christmas.
- Spread the warmth of the Christmas season to all those around you and make this world a beautiful place to live in. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree, those gifts are friends, family, children and the one you love.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- Wishing you a magical and blissful holiday. Have a Merry Christmas.
Check out these:
- Happy New Year Business Wishes That are Cool!
- Heartwarming Birthday Wishes for Daughter!
- Heartfelt 1st Birthday Wishes for Your Loved Ones!
Is it time to write a Merry Christmas wish for kids?
- May the creator fill your heart with all the happiness that comes with Christmas. Have a jolly Christmas.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.
- Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all this festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
- Smile, sing and be glad. It’s Christmas. It’s Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and your family. May the blessings of the Lord remain with you today and forever.
- May your holiday season be blessed with peace love and joy. Sending you my heartfelt wishes. With joy that never ends.
- May you be blessed with a safe and happy Christmas. Lots of love.
- May this season of giving be the start of your better life. Have a great and blessed holiday.
- Giving and receiving love is the only guarantee of having a truly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wishing you and your family all the best.
- Love and Joy came down on the earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your life.
- May the stars shine on you this season and all the year throughout. Have a wonderful Christmas.
- I wish you a Merry Christmas, and I hope you get to think about the importance of baby Jesus’ birth for humanity.
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas songs in the background to set the mood, the lights are blinking, the eggnog is ready and family and friends are on their way. What else could you ask for?. Merry Christmas.
- Not everyday does it happen that we get to wake up to a bright and beautiful Christmas morning. Make the most of today. Have a lovely Christmas.
What are some good Christmas Eve Wishes for Children?
Christmas Eve is a special time for families around the world. It is a time to celebrate together and give thanks for all the good things in life. Here are some good Christmas Eve wishes for children: Christmas Eve is a special time for families around the world. It is a time to celebrate together and give thanks for all the good things in life. Here are some good Christmas Eve wishes for children:
- May this year be more promising than the year before. Spread the happiness all around you. It’s Christmas. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
- May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the new year begin a prosperous note.
- This Christmas may you get the opportunity to explore joy and lots of love that Christmas brings your way. Happy Christmas to you and a Happy New Year ahead.
- Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
- Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.
- Have a wonderful Christmas, and may it be filled with your favourite things and the people you love.
- Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life.
- This Christmas, make it a point to bring a smile to every face you see. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Make it a special one.
- Wish you the gifts of good cheer, good times and good memories…that last for years to come.
- Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven.
- On this wonderful occasion of Christmas, I really want to thank Jesus for blessing me with such wonderful people. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- May your Christmas and every day ahead sparkle with happiness and new surprises.
- Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas. It’s Christmas. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- During this special day, what really matters in not how many presents are under the Christmas tree, but that you are surrounded by the love of family and friends. Merry Christmas.
- I wish that every blessed day of this Yuletide will bring to you countless reasons to be happy. Merry Christmas.
- The Christmas Day brings memories, and kindest thoughts untold, Of friends we may not often see, But hope to always hold, So may the greeting be a link, In friendship’s precious chain, and may there be a Christmas Day, When we shall meet again.
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through.
- Wouldn’t life be worth the living; Wouldn’t dreams be coming true; If we kept the Christmas spirit; All the whole year through?