The 50th birthday is a special event that should be commemorated with friends, family, and loved ones. There are many ways to do this, but one of the most important is to send the birthday boy or girl a special birthday wish. Here are some 50th birthday wishes that will make them feel loved and appreciated on their big day.
50th Birthday Wishes
- Don’t worry Mom, a little gray hair is a small price to pay for so much wisdom! Happy 50th Birthday!
- If things get better with age, then you’re approaching magnificent! Congratulations on your 50th Birthday Mom.
- Time does fly; I never thought you would grow old in front of the eyes. Blessings for your life ahead, Happy 50th birthday, mom.
- Happy 50th birthday to the strong, amazing, and fierce woman! Congrats on making the world brighter with your presence.
- Happy 50th birthday! I’m so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times we’ve shared over the years. Here’s to many more!
- Your 40’s are behind you now, so you should have your midlife crisis out of your system. Be proud! You wear it well!
- It’s OK to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department. Happy 50th Birthday!
- Your first 50 years on earth have been pretty incredible, so I can’t wait to see what you get up to in the next 50. Happy Birthday!
- Go with the flow on the big five-oh! I hope you have a fabulous 50th birthday.
- Dear Mom, we may be apart right now, but your influence is always with me. No matter where I go or what I do, you will always be in my heart! I am thinking of you on this special day. Happy 50th Birthday!
- You’re just 35 with 15 bonus years. Wishing you a Happy 50th birthday!
- Mom, with your love, you have turned our house into a home. Happy 50th birthday to the most beautiful woman.
- You’ve always worked hard to fulfill our wishes; now it is your time to make your wishes. Happy 50th birthday, dad.
- Today you have achieved a milestone. A 50-year older woman 50th birthday to my favorite old and not so wise lady!
- Who will say you just turned fifty today! You are shining as a bright gem in this age. Happy 50th birthday brother, good wishes to you.
- Happy 50th Birthday my dear sister. I pray to god for your good health and happiness. Have an exciting and joyous day.
- You still increase my heartbeat just like our younger days. Happy 50th birthday, my love, my home, and my wife.
- May the next half-century of your life be as wonderful as the first half!
- If you can blow up all your birthday balloons, then you will officially earn the right of calling yourself young at fifty. Happy 50th birthday.
- Happy 50th birthday to my one and only. You are my sunshine, my love, my paradise, and my soulmate.
- I want you to live your life the way you have been living all along. Please don’t be scared; I will always be here. Happy 50th birthday.
- Happy birthday to the kindest, most generous person I know. I hope you have a fantastic 50th birthday and that the years ahead are long and full of many blessings to you and your family.
- Beautiful, Happy 50th! May you have a day filled with love and laughter.
- Happy 50th birthday! Don’t forget to iron that birthday suit.
- Congratulations brother, you have entered the half-century club. You may feel like old folks but trust me, you are still a joyful person. Happy 50th birthday, brother.
- Happy 50th birthday! I’m so pleased to hear you’re over the hill instead of under it.
- Today is the day you can pretend to be young even though you’re not. Happy 50th birthday, my love.
50th Birthday Wishes to a Friend
The most beautiful moments are those when we give without expecting anything in return. Just like when we were children and we gave our friends a gift for their birthday without expecting anything back. The feeling of happiness that we got from making our friend smile was enough.
Now that we are all grown up, we sometimes forget to show our friends how much we care about them. We get so caught up in our own lives that we forget to take the time to show our loved ones how much they mean to us.
If you have a friend who is celebrating their 50th birthday, take the time to send them a special message to let them know how much you care. Here are some wishes that you can use:
- It’s remarkable how long we’ve put up with each other. Happy 50th Birthday buddy!
- I hope to celebrate your 50th birthday for many more years to come. Here’s a happy birthday from me for year one!
- Happy Birthday! Don’t worry about turning 50. Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
- You’re fifty? Better take that cake outdoors to light the candles! Have a very happy birthday.
- Happy 50th birthday to my brother. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Happy birthday!
- You’ve got so much to look forward to in your 50s. In the words of Bob Hope: “I don’t feel old. I don’t feel anything until noon. That’s when it’s time for my nap”.
- I have never seen someone as excited as you on their 50th birthday. Have a good time!
- Growing older and growing wiser are two different cases. And I don’t blame you for that. Happy birthday my sweetheart!
- Now that you are an old 50-year-old, you only have 10 years before I call you an old 60-year-old.
- Wishing you many happy returns on your 50th Birthday!
- You proved it again that age is just a number. Happy 50th birthday!
- My dear dad, Happy 50th birthday. We are really blessed to have a father like you.
- I’m good with numbers, and your age always fascinates me. I believe you’ve been here since the beginning of this universe!
- My lovely sister, Happy 50th birthday. Enjoy your day, and have lots of amazing food.
- Happy 50th Birthday to the best mom ever! Sure you get older every year, but to me your heart is young as ever.
- Don’t worry about getting older. You can still go for facelifts to wipe out the wrinkles. Happy birthday!
- I know it hurts to see people enjoying the fact that you are getting older and greyer. But you are not getting younger anyway. Happy 50th birthday, dad!
- You’re 50 and you’ve acquired a lot of common sense… which is lucky, because your sense of sight and hearing aren’t what they used to be!
- If you were a dog, you would be 213 years old. So, don’t feel so bad about your age. At least you’re aging like a human. Happy 50th!
- My lovely wife, Congratulations on turning 50. I pray for your good health and prosperity. Enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Happy birthday to my favorite woman. You stepped into your 50s today. Congratulations!
- Congratulations as you have reached the 50th milestone of life. It was a long journey with so many memories. Happy 50th birthday.
- God’s love comes in all sizes. Big, small, tiny, and you. Happy 50th birthday!
- Five decades of life has passed. You have lived your life so greatly there are memories and full of experiences. Happy 50th birthday.
- Congratulations on your 50th birthday, Lady. I hope you have a wonderful day with your friends and family. Have a good time!
- Congratulations, you’ve finally reached the wonder years… wonder where your car is parked? Wonder where you left your phone? Wonder where your glasses are? Wonder what day it is? Happy 50th birthday!
- It’s miraculous how long we have put up with each other! Happy 50th birthday, brother.
- Time surely passes so soon. It is like a dream of how you have crossed fifty years already. Happy 50th birthday.
- It’s just about gaining few more grey hairs than me, nothing else to be worried about. Happy 50th birthday!
- Now the rest of your life will depend on whether you have fun by being nifty, or you become bored by being thrifty. The choice is yours. Happy 50th birthday.
Check Out These:
- Heartwarming Birthday Wishes for Her
- Warm Eid-ul-Adha Wishes for All Muslims!
- Creative Anniversary Wishes for Lovely Couple
Funny 50th Birthday Wishes
- Dear wife, Happy 50th birthday. May you have a great year ahead.
- Wishing you a very happy 50th birthday, my precious lady. Enjoy your day!
- Don’t worry about wrinkles! Those smile lines mean that your smile is the prettiest. So, happy birthday, my dear sister.
- Night sweats and hot flashes are nature’s way of lowering your heating bill so you can save more money for your retirement. Happy 50th Birthday Sister!
- Thanks for reminding me that I’m not as old as you. Happy Birthday you old fart!
- Dear Dad, Happy 50th birthday! You are the best dad in the world. Thank you so much for everything.
- It is never too late to grow up and stop being stupid. Maybe your 50th birthday is your chance to do just that. Happy birthday.
- I would make a joke about how old you’re getting, but I’m worried that if I hurt your feelings I might not get a chance to apologize to you since you are getting so old. Happy 50th!
- It’s your 50th birthday. Don’t party hard, always remember your age!
- Don’t worry dear friend, they’re not wrinkles, they’re smile lines, and I hope you have plenty more by the time you’re 60!
- God has sent you into our life as a blessing. Congratulations on your 50th birthday. Happy golden jubilee.
- Congratulations on your 50th birthday! Wishing you many good things for the years ahead, starting with your birthday vacation. Enjoy yourselves on such a well-deserved break!
- No matter how serious life gets, or how old we grow, you’ve got to have that one person in your life you can be completely stupid with. So glad I’ve got you bro! Have a brilliant 50th birthday!
- Have a great birthday and enjoy the celebrations – you deserve it! Happy 50th Birthday!
- Now that you’re 50 you’ve probably got more hair where you don’t want it and less hair where you do want it. You can’t fight it but at least you can still let your hair down and have fun on your birthday!
- Dear sister, Congratulations on your 50th birthday. I can’t thank God enough for giving me such a cool sister. I love you so much.
- Happy 50th Birthday! Although we’re far apart you’re never far from my thoughts. Sending you birthday wishes across the miles! I hope you have a great day!
- As you turn 50 you can age as gracefully as you like – flaunt your grays and wrinkles or use modern technology to hide them. Whichever path you choose, it only happens once so do it well and have a wonderful birthday!
- Happy birthday! Finally, you have reached your golden age. Those wrinkles and grey hair have added charms to your personality.
- I hope you already saved enough money for retirement. It’s time to count them all. Happy 50th birthday!
50th Birthday Wishes for Sister
When it comes to celebrating a loved one’s birthday, there is no better way to show your love and appreciation than with a heartfelt message. If you are looking for the perfect way to say “Happy Birthday” to your sister this year, look no further than this collection of 50th birthday wishes for sister!
No matter how old she gets, your sister will always be your best friend and closest confidante. On this special day, take a moment to let her know how much she means to you with one of these birthday wishes:
- Life is so short indeed. You can realize it now as you have seen it. Happy 50th birthday, prayers for you.
- Even at the age of 50, you look so young! Happy birthday and cheers for the coming years.
- Sometimes, I envy you for your wisdom and knowledge. Even in your fifties, you got that, reveal the secret to me. Happy 50th birthday.
- I know it’s hard to enjoy being old when you are old. But, hey, it’s okay if you ask me. I had just passed the same line a few years ago. Happy 50th birthday!
- Welcome to middle age: that time when you finally get your head together – then your body starts falling apart. Happy 50th Birthday!
- Don’t worry sister, they’re not wrinkles, they’re smile lines, and I hope you have plenty more by the time you’re 60!
- You may have aged a little bit, but your wisdom and experience are great. There is honor in turning fifty. Happy birthday.
- Happy 50th birthday, dad! You will always be evergreen and handsome in my eyes.
- You’re such a generous, kind, fabulous person and I’m so lucky to have you as a friend. Wishing you an extra special 50th birthday and best wishes for the year ahead.
- You’re no longer the oldest person I know in their 40’s. Now you’re the youngest 50-year-old I know.
- The age might slow your body, but souls can not be aged. You are still as young as before, my dear. Happy 50th birthday.
- May the warmth and love of God always be with you. Many many returns on your 50th birthday.
- Age is just a number. What really matters is how much you have learned throughout the time. Happy 50th birthday.
- Happy 50th birthday, my lovely sister. Thanks for always having my back. I love you!
- Happy 50th Birthday to my amazing mother, mentor, and friend. May God bless you each year.
- Happy Birthday! The world is a better place for having had you in it for the last 50 years, so here’s wishing you many happy returns.
- The longer I know you, the more I can’t imagine myself without you. Happy 50th birthday, my love.
- Don’t panic, those aren’t gray hairs you see. They’re strands of birthday glitter growing out of your head! It’s time to celebrate your 50th birthday!
- Darling, Happy 50th birthday. Thanks for being for me always. I am blessed to be your husband. I love you.
- Happy birthday to the best sister ever! I hope you can always shine and be happy.
Check Out These:
- Simple and Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Your Sister
- Perfect Ways to Say “Thank You for Birthday Wishes”
- Happy Birthday Wishes for the Best Dad in the World!
50th Birthday Wishes for Brother
- Happy 50th birthday, my dear husband! I can’t fit on this message all the things I love about you.
- Don’t ever let dad say you are getting old. You’re still as youthful and gorgeous as you were in your thirties. Happy 50th birthday, mom!
- Happy 50th Birthday! Wishing you a wonderful day and a fabulous year being fifty.
- Though you have turned fifty, your mind is as young as twenty. You will remain like this to me in your eighties too. Happy 50th birthday, love.
- Happy 50th birthday, dear wife. I hope you have a long and healthy life!
- Happy 50th birthday! In your fifties, you can forget about mortgages, contraception, and school fees. You’ll probably forget everything else as well, but at least now you’ll have an excuse.
- Day by day, we are close to our childhood again as we grow old. A carefree life without worries. As you have embraced it, brother, happy 50th birthday.
- Happy 50th birthday mom. You have gained so much honor and respect in this short time. We all love you; thanks for everything.
- Tom Cruise, Demi Moore, and John Bon Jovi have already turned 50 and now one more superstar has joined the club. Happy 50th birthday!
- Many happy returns to you on your 50th birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day full of friends, family, and cake!
- Don’t let aging get you down. It’s too hard to get up again! Happy 50th birthday!
- May God pour His amazing grace and blessings on you throughout your earthly journey. Wishing you a fabulous 50th birthday.
- Sending you lots of warm wishes on your 50th birthday, Ma’am. I hope you have a good day!
- Happy 50 years on planet earth, brother. Fifty more years, and it will be a century—many happy returns of the day.
- Happy Birthday to you! We hope you have a wonderful 50th birthday and that you are truly spoiled on your big day!
- You’ve got half a century of accumulated knowledge and wisdom! That would be awesome… if you could remember any of it.
- Happy birthday to the best mom in the world. It is your 50th birthday, but your heart is forever young.
- Happy 50th birthday to my dearest sister! You are such a wonderful person and deserve so much happiness on your special day. I hope it is filled with joy and laughter!
- For me, your birthday is like a national holiday. Whatever I do and wherever I maybe, I’ll always find ways to wish you happy birthday!
- You’re turning a perfect age. Old enough to recognize your mistakes but young enough to make some more! Happy 50th Birthday!
What do you wish someone on their 50th birthday?
When it comes to celebrating a 50th birthday, there are a lot of things that you can do to make it special. If you know someone who is about to turn 50, then you might be wondering what you can do to make their day even more special.
One idea is to write them a heartfelt letter expressing your best wishes for their future. You could also make them a cake or create a special card to commemorate the occasion. Whatever you do, just make sure that your actions come from a place of love and sincerity.
Another great way to show someone you care on their 50th birthday is to give them a gift that is meaningful and personal. This could be anything from a piece of jewelry to a photo album filled with memories. Whatever you choose, just make sure it is something that the birthday boy or girl will appreciate and treasure.
Finally, one of the best things you can do for someone turning 50 is to simply be there for them. This is a big milestone in someone’s life, and they will likely want to spend it surrounded by their loved ones. So, if you are able to, make sure you are there to support and celebrate with them on this special day.
No matter what you do to celebrate someone’s 50th birthday, just remember to do it with love and thoughtfulness. This is a day that should be all about them, and you can make it extra special by showing them how much you care.
Here are some wishes for those celebrating their 50th birthday:
- If I could package up my hugs and kisses, I would send them express delivery your way. Happy 50th birthday dear sister, I’m sorry I can’t be with you today!
- Happy 50th Birthday Mom! Cheers to the next half-century. Throughout your life, you’ve worked towards making our wishes come true, now it’s time to fulfill some of your own wishes!
- I am so glad that you are still full of elegance even in your fifties. It is an honor to see you like this, mom. Happy 50th birthday.
- Dear, Happy 50th birthday. May God showers all his blessings upon you. Many, many happy returns of the day, Gorgeous!
- The funny thing about you is that even though you age, your maturity level always stay the same! Happy 50th birthday brother!
- Dear Mom, I hope you know how hard it is to find you a birthday gift every year because you have too many birthdays! Just kidding. Happy 50th birthday to you!
- No matter how old you are, you will be evergreen by heart. I have never seen a lively man like you. Happy 50th birthday.
- Sending you happy birthday wishes across the seas! Although we are far apart, you’re never far from my heart. Happy 50th Birthday, sister!
- Being old is so tough. You have to maintain everything in your life. Prayers on your 50th birthday. Happy birthday.
- My loving dad, may you have a great birthday this year. Congratulations on turning 50!
- Every single birthday of yours is a reminder for me that I’m not the oldest person here! Happy 50th, cheers!
- Don’t forget to apply for life insurance. Happy 50th birthday.
- Congratulations on your 50th birthday! Wishing you many happy returns for the coming years ahead.
- It’s amazing how good you look for your age, considering all the grief I gave you when I was younger. Happy 50th Birthday, Mom!
- I always get my inspiration from you. You’re such a strong and courageous woman. I don’t think anyone else survived the dinosaurs except you!
- You are halfway to a hundred but that doesn’t guarantee you will live that long. Happy 50th birthday.
- Congratulations! You’re 50! Smile… while you still have teeth.
- You can’t hide your age to others. Your hair is turning gray, and wrinkles appearing. So, tell the truth, is it your 50th, or you’re lying.
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice! Happy 50th birthday to my dear sister and best friend!
- You’re how old?! Better take that cake outdoors to light the candles! Have a very happy 50th birthday!
- Don’t ever bother spending money on anti-aging creams or face-lifting lotions. At 50, there is no turning back even with a secret potion. Happy birthday old-timer.
- From now on, you can enjoy all your senior citizen discounts, just like me. Happy 50th birthday and best wishes to you!
- Forget age. If you can still manage to blow out your birthday candles, everything is dandy! Happy 50th Birthday!
- Midlife crisis is a label that is given to fifty year olds to stop them from being the best they can. Forget these labels and enjoy life to the fullest. Happy birthday.
- Congratulations dad for stepping into the 50s. May God bless you with all the happiness of this world. Love you so much.
- Now that you have entered a new phase of life by turning fifty, I wish you to spend your life with grace. Happy 50th birthday, honey.
- Wishing you all the very best on your 50th birthday, and many happy returns for the year ahead. Enjoy the attention on your special day, you deserve it my beautiful friend.
- Congratulations on your 50th birthday! What a great opportunity to stop and reflect on how much you have achieved so far in life. You are an inspiration to all of us. May your future be bright and full of many blessings!
- Wishing you a happy 50th birthday and many happy returns to enjoy the finer things in life.
- May the grace of Almighty is always with you and bless you with abundant happiness. Happy 50th birthday, dear.
- Beauty lies in our heart; that is why inner beauty matters. Your outer beauty might fade, but deep inside, you are beautiful as always. Happy 50th birthday, mother.
- Wishing you many happy returns on this milestone birthday! Have a great day!